GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because someone dismembers the person they murdered does not mean they have done it before. Stephen McDaniel and Austin Sigg are two examples, I am sure there are many more. Even those who go on to be serial killers have a first case of murder at some point.

Time will tell with this guy.

I've been reading on and off while working today and missed some postings. Has this been posted?

Authorities: Woman dismembered in home, body parts dumped

Charlton has a criminal history and his parents had sought a restraining order against him in 2006, saying he had taken the movie "Hannibal" - about a serial killer - from a shelf and told his mother she should watch it and "beware."

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...-parts-case-said-they-feared-him?sf24233932=1

Also I read this one from Tucson.

Single mother found dead in Seattle has ties to Tucson area

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...o-tucson-area?clienttype=generic&sf24225881=1

Sorry if they are repeats.

I think NG does tape earlier in the day. She didn't used to but it became obvious during the Jodi Arias trial that she didn't have the latest happenings of the day.

Just because someone dismembers the person they murdered does not mean they have done it before. Stephen McDaniel and Austin Sigg are two examples, I am sure there are many more. Even those who go on to be serial killers have a first case of murder at some point.

Time will tell with this guy.

I agree. There's always a first time.

Hana Kim ‏@hanamkim 42s43 seconds ago Renton, WA
Police say John Charlton killed and dismembered Ingrid Lyne in her home. He had visible injuries #Q13FOX

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I've been busy for the past few hours. I wonder why the judge ordered Charlton’s face not be shown in photographs? I don't remember seeing that before in other cases. Anybody know what that is all about? http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ting-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/

Maybe to protect the Ingrid's girls from seeing more trauma, or because the injuries are evidence and she doesnt want a jury pool tainted?
I really dont know for sure, never seen this done before.

I wonder if the ex husband noticed a messy house, or blood any where...if he went inside, on Saturday morning.

I wonder if the ex husband noticed a messy house, or blood any where...if he went inside, on Saturday morning.

He didn't go inside. He went to the house, her car wasn't there & she never answered the phone so he ︎called her mother. The police had to break in to her house apparently, after she was reported missing. It was stated in the dailymail article I posted a few pages back.

This is sooo sad. I have read most of the comments and come up with my scenario.

1. Met her close to where her car was found
2. Took public transportation to the game and back.
3. Possibly had a drink after the game where the cars were.
4. Went home with her in her car arriving around 12.
5. Something happened that caused her to die.
6. Left her house around 4 with her body to some location where he chopped her up. (What a beast to be able to do that)
7. Disposed of her parts in different locations. He made the mistake of putting it in a can that had already been picked up by the trash company.
8. Drove back to his car location and left hers there.

This is so sad among many stories we read everyday. I could only wish he opens up and allows the LE find the rest of her body and tell the real story what happened to give her family some sort closure.

What time was sunrise? It seems likely he wouldn't have dumped white bags in daylight in a residential area.

I'm thinking no. He probably didn't go into the bathroom. Saw her purse and phone yet her car was gone.

He called her mother to come over with a key...according to charging documents--she then found the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx