GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His mug shot looks nothing like his earlier Facebook photos. He doesn't look like "doper", you know? His face seems puffy. I've seen some strong mental-health medications cause that look....along with psychosis.

When I saw the Montana mugshot I thought "drunk." Alcoholics frequently have puffiness of the face, would also explain the reddened face and crazy eyes. Though the eye thing I find to be partially about the placement of the camera and flash when the photograph was taken.

Thanks, would you post the link for assault and battery priors? I'm not doubting you, just trying to get caught up.

ETA: Also the drug den. Hadn't seen that either.

DUI
Battery
Another DUI
Drug Den

I apologize, but I may be wrong about the assault charge. I could have sworn someone else in this thread had listed one, but I went back through and couldn't find it.

EDIT: He was booked for assault in King County (Seattle area) in 1997(soucre)

Maybe if the murder was premeditated, he was just sick enough to be angling for a second woman to drag into it? And kind of disguised his personal details a little on CL. An out-there thought, just musing.

IMO now I don't think it was his ad. A lot of people get excited about the opening games in Seattle and want to go, get dates to it, etc... And the Mariners have had a good preseason. Also he doesn't seem to lie about his age anywhere else.

I find it unsettling though that one of his dating profiles says he has no children, and one says they live away from home.

DUI
Battery
Another DUI
Drug Den

I apologize, but I may be wrong about the assault charge. I could have sworn someone else in this thread had listed one, but I went back through and couldn't find it.

No need to apologize. Thanks. I clicked the battery link and if I am reading that correctly, he got 179 days suspended of a 180 day sentence.

Seems an awfully big leap from that leniency to...murder and dismemberment.

I am REALLY going to bed now. Whether my inquisitive mind likes it or not.

Thanks again.

From King County Records.

188 Charlton, John Robert Defendant Kent Municipal Court K00018217 07-16-1998
189 Charlton, John Robert Defendant Kcdc-so Div (aum) C00021259 09-10-1998
190 Charlton, John Robert Defendant Kcdc-so Div (aum) C00060578 02-21-1997
191 Charlton, John Robert Defendant Kcdc-so Div (aum) C00061272 05-21-1997
192 Charlton, John Robert Defendant Lynnwood Municipal 5Z0811119 09-25-2015
193 Charlton, John Robert Defendant Marysville Municipal 6Z0303676 02-29-2016

Vehicle located:
UPDATE: Offcrs located the vehicle in the on-going investigation of Central District homicide. Thanks for the help.
http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2016/...oman-central-district-homicide-investigation/ …
[video=twitter;719757999170912256]https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/719757999170912256[/video]
http://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/719757999170912256

ETA: From SPD Blotter link:
Officers recovered the Toyota Highlander in Downtown Seattle late Monday night. Anyone with additional information in this case is asked to call the Homicide Tip Line at (206)233-5000.

now that le has ingrid's car - hopefully we find out if forensics are found in it or not.

hopefully the murderer inadvertently left something in or on the car that will help the investigation.

Police: Remains found in Seattle tentatively ID’d as missing Renton mom of 3; suspect arrested
Updated 10:30 pm April 11

<snip>

The Seattle Police Department asked for the public’s assistance in locating her missing vehicle, a silver 2015 Toyota Highlander, bearing Washington plate AUW3230. But late Monday night, police said they had found the SUV in downtown Seattle.

<Snip>

Detectives believe the body parts had been packaged and placed in the bin near 21st Avenue and Pine Street sometime late Friday or on Saturday. The bin had been emptied of recyclables Friday.
http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/police...-of-missing-renton-mom-of-3-suspect-arrested/

From the way the article reads Carlton placed the bags near 21st Ave and Pine then abandoned the SUV in downtown Seattle. Where did he go?Was he on foot? I cannot imagine he would go to a transit location he must have been diselveled & bloody.(I am sorry I do not mean to be graphic) This scenario is very difficult to reconstruct. Does anyone else have a theory?

:cow:

According to Q13, he was arrested in Lake Stevens (Snohomish County).

ETA: More here from Lake Stevens News Spot.

DUI
Battery
Another DUI
Drug Den

EDIT: He was booked for assault in King County (Seattle area) in 1997(soucre)
Since he has a Montana mug shot, he presumably has a Montana arrest /prosecution record as well. I tried to pull up any records, but as far as I could tell, Montana court records are behind a paywall:

https://app.mt.gov/choprs/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member