GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never be attracted to a guy with his shirt off in a photo on A dating sight. It speaks Narcissist IMHO

I agree. I've seen Tinder though, and they all look creepy to me on there. Either like a narcissist, a 12 year old or someone posing with a dead animal.

If he can do what he is accused of doing, then I can believe that he had a serious psychotic episode and blacked out - not sure the proper term....but I think it's definitely plausible.

Are the POF and Mingle sites the only dating profiles found so far? I'm curious to know which site they met on. He didn't seem to have a job, car or money, so I figure he'd only use the free sites. POF is free. OKCupid is free. Guessing Mingle is free. I don't think Match or eHarmony are free.

I wish it were easier to search Tinder, because I almost guarantee that's how they met. Regarding these profile sites - has anyone found HER dating profiles on these sites?

He must be pretty good at chopping up people and driving around for trash cans while sleeping. He's watched too many CSI shows. Laughable this isn't gonna fly.

I just noticed he can post bail. Unbelievable. I would have thought. NO bail. He's parents look well off who knows they might post it. Crazy

He woke up on a sidewalk. He must have blacked out:( I quess he won't be able to tell where the rest of the body is. How convenient.

AND,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,, the insanity plea. SMH!

I wish it were easier to search Tinder, because I almost guarantee that's how they met. Regarding these profile sites - has anyone found HER dating profiles on these sites?
Hers was reported to be on some Fish dating site. I'm completely in the dark about all of this, but I remember Fish in the name.

He must be pretty good at chopping up people and driving around for trash cans while sleeping. He's watched too many CSI shows. Laughable this isn't gonna fly.

I'm not saying that he was sleeping - I'm saying that he did all of this in some weird kind of psychotic state that made him literally forget and black out everything that happened and literally did wake up on side of a sidewalk with no memory of what happened. For someone to kill a person and chop of their body parts they have to have serious mental problems, so I believe it.

So he woke up on a sidewalk. Did he contact her the next day after they spent the night together? That sure would be telling.

And I don't know, maybe it's just because I follow this forum but if I were single, I would be Googling and stalking every single potential date. Obviously he gave her the correct name because her friends knew.

He must have a good attorney. I'm shocked.
I wonder if the charges can be upgraded at a later date? Maybe this is all they have right now to charge him with , key word being "right now."
I was reading a little bit ago that SPD has asked for the FBI to help and also asked if the FBI is aware of any other cases similar to this in some of the other states.

I feel so, so awful for her children. Not only did they lose their mother, but it's looking like her gruesome murder happened in the home where they were growing up.

Oh my dear God! It's now abundantly clear that this guy has been a menace to society for quite some time now.

It's hard to believe this is his first murder, what with taking the time to slice up and package a victim, and then put items in neighborhood recycling bins, maybe within view of residents out doing their daily business. Pretty bold. He rejected water or forest disposal and chose neighborhood plastic bins. He was comfortable, confident, and I bet he's murdered before.

I would never be attracted to a guy with his shirt off in a photo on A dating sight. It speaks Narcissist IMHO

Different strokes.

If I was young, single, and looking for uncomplicated fun, I'd be all over it. Bring it on! If I was looking for someone to date seriously, of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers