GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding a lot of his facebook posts disappearing. He can get on facebook in jail? I didn't think you could.

Regarding a lot of his facebook posts disappearing. He can get on facebook in jail? I didn't think you could.

A guy who robbed my store at gun point was released recently after serving 9 years. He had a FB page since 2012! Phones in prison and jail is a huge problem but happens all the time.

No, He can't get to FB in jail. They probably have him pretty secluded and on suicide watch. I doubt he is with the general population. It seems like he deleted some posts before he was arrested and some comments under the posts that he left were probably deleted by the friends that wrote them. As for the new "friend" it was most likely somebody he sent a request to at some time. We see that pretty often in cases on here. I had somebody accept a request I had sent over a year ago and then one day they were suddenly my friend.

Totally agree. I posted earlier I went down that rabbit hole w my son and his medically induced psychosis. Now I know what to watch for. I hope it is temporary like they say :/ I can't wait until he does not need steroids anymore. One more month!

Imo, it is just masses not grasping how mental iliness works: Timeline that night 903 fine 907 drinking 912 starting to hear voices 916 goes to get a beer to make the voices go away 922 alcohol taking hold but voces are getting louder 931 wants anther beverage to make the voices go away 939 the person he is with starting to notice emabarrasing or scary behaviors, The other person starts to invite the person to behave this increases anxities, voices are gettng louder , just keep doing it

and again american society needs to be educated how the nuances of thses illiness, and hey no one wants to well, we shall continue on the path we are on. It is just that simple , IMO . choices, as a society we are concrete- get out of this notion unless someone is screaming at the clouds talking to jesus they are danerouses -- those are NOT the dangeroues ones

there are so many that are not screaming at clouds that are dangerous. Most mentally ill, imo are not violent., but until americans mom dads brothers sister bosses teachers let go of the notion that the only person they need to notice and tell someone something about are the ones that are yelling at street lights ....... well this shall continue ..................its actually kinda simple

The poster here that shared her schizoaffective child that is real . her child is not alway running around screaming at trees , thats what makes it so hard. And I bet mom or dad can tell when here we go again. I after a couple of years was able to tell, we got ot move the pts around, we got to assemble staff, the pt is going to go off ...pacing. talking louder to self, a whole pattern I feel for you I treated (it was alway about the caretakers to deal with it) never an attempt to change the

IMO it is not at all about the sufferers, its about the lay population to be educated to know that everytime we hear he/she was so nice, but never talked to a human being. That is not healthy. That is an idicator. Oh she was so sweet but there was one time when she slammmed her hand inot the wall and went to the emergency room. Now that I think about it, well, yeh I saw him talking to noone, but I did not think much about it .

I am not being rude or disrespectfull guys, but until as masses get that mental illiness is NOT people running around talking to stop signs, that it is far more suttle, but very dangerouses.

Lets do our blockbusters.

James Holmes Batman, Dr Fenton went to untrtained collage cops and clearly told them he is a wreck he is dangerous. They have not been given a overview . They did nothing and.....

Virginia Tech wow so involved with the system tht failed him and all those killed

The Gifford senator lady that dude acitivly and agiatted stalked this woman for quite a while before he blew her brains a bit out of skull.

Elliot Rodgers was posting all kinds of sick of ***** online for months

Adam Lanza was so off that mom gave up on trying to get him to go to schools and let him sit at home and emil her from a room 9 feet away.

They are sick - it us not IMO up to them , to monitor the voices thoughts in their sick minds. It is the rationial people around them , that are not suffering the same, to bring it to authorities.

But how are the masses gonna do that if they think and belive that unless someone is outside screaming at tranformers that something needs to be triggered. The system suc(s. But there is nothing that might even happen if noone at least announces to the system, a jolke, but it is where we are .

Many folks afterwards, reveal yeh he/she was very isolative . Impulsive, had LE invovement, no friends, bizairre behaviors --- but unless all the above are everlasting noone admits that there child needs help, and ya better start dancing with the system , and onky then maybe ust maybe do anyone have a chance to possibly stop or prevent this,

The danerous ones are not out on the streets screaming at the trees, its the ones in the middle IMO .

Janet KimVerified account ‏@JanetKimTV 2m2 minutes ago

Just in: John Charlton has been charged w/ 1st degree murder of Ingrid Lyne. #Q13FOX

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimTV 3m3 minutes ago
Deadline for a charging decision was tomorrow but prosecutors charged John Charlton today for Murder-1st and Theft. #Q13FOX

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimTV 2m2 minutes ago
If convicted, John Charlton could face a sentence of at least 21 to 28 years in prison. His arraignment now scheduled for April 27. #Q13FOX

https://twitter.com/JanetKimTV

Why not life? going to check...

Oh yes.... Inmates get phones smuggled in.

He would probably be in protective custody or segregation of some type with his charges.

So they must have found some strong evidence:
-Deadline for a charging decision was tomorrow but prosecutors charged John Charlton today for Murder-1st and Theft. #Q13FOX

-If convicted, John Charlton could face a sentence of at least 21 to 28 years in prison. His arraignment now scheduled for April 27.
https://twitter.com/JanetKimTV

Murder charges filed in Renton woman's dismemberment

The King County Prosecutor's Office filed a first-degree murder charge Wednesday afternoon against the 37-year-old man accused of killing and dismembering Renton nurse and mother Ingrid Lyne.

Charlton is also charged with vehicle theft for taking Lyne's vehicle, which was found in downtown Seattle Monday night. He is believed to have used her SUV to transport her remains.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/crim...Renton-woman-s-7247032.php?platform=hootsuite

So her ' date' is missing as well it seems. Well, this sounds like it has the potential to be harmless and a long romantic weekend. I hope the date is someone they know and she's been dating some time and not like a stranger from craigslist she just met.

Reading over the thread again. This post made me sad. Shame that it's what happened

[emoji24]

So they must have found some strong evidence:
Deadline for a charging decision was tomorrow but prosecutors charged John Charlton today for Murder-1st and Theft. #Q13FOX
[video=twitter;720393824569143296]https://twitter.com/JanetKimTV/status/720393824569143296[/video]

If convicted, John Charlton could face a sentence of at least 21 to 28 years in prison. His arraignment now scheduled for April 27.

So I'm assuming the theft part is because he used her SUV to dispose?

So I'm assuming the theft part is because he used her SUV to dispose?

Her SUV was reported stolen by her family when she first went missing. So they must have proof that he is the one that took it. I bet there is video of him parking it or driving downtown.

I knew they would up that 2nd degree murder charge. What?? Being convicted of first he's facing 21-28 years. What about life in prison???

I took "at least 21-28 years" to mean that's the minimum sentence and not necessarily what is expected or the max. JMO though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member