GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING GRAPHIC

I wonder how he put her torso in a bag. I would think it would be quite heavy and wouldn't all her entrails fallout where he cut. Cutting through bone seems difficult too. What a morbid evil monster!!!

Sorry [emoji30][emoji23][emoji26][emoji120]

Bones are mainly held together by tissue and ligaments so he may have only hit a tiny bit of bone. I imagine if she was severed at the leg/groin, mostly everything would be held in by the pelvic bone?? If she were laying in the bathtub he would just need to put the bag in the tub get the bottom of her in it, and then just shimmy it up. She is a small lady, I think her torso would easily fit in a tall kitchen bag (like something for a stainless trash can. [emoji52]

ETA: I feel totally warped for thinking these things.

Bones are mainly held together by tissue and ligaments so he may have only hit a tiny bit of bone. I imagine if she was severed at the leg/groin, mostly everything would be held in by the pelvic bone?? If she were laying in the bathtub he would just need to put the bag in the tub get the bottom of her in it, and then just shimmy it up. [emoji52]

So gross

First time poster here.

I realize that I'm in the minority, but I actually think that this was his first murder. It's clear that he had a general plan as far as how to dispose of a body should the need ever occur, but the detail necessary to pull it off and walk free simply wasn't there. Leaving the tool he used to dismembered her, dumping parts of the body in recycling bins rather than trash bins, and (in my mind the biggest giveaway) selecting a victim whose family and friends were aware of his presence in her life. To me, what we know so far does not suggest a transient serial killer.

If I accept the premise that he has killed before, I still don't think that murdering Ingrid was ever the plan. He seems to have managed to maintain friendships and relationships in the past, even if only as a front. I wonder if he meant for her to be one of those relationships, something happened that angered him, he killed her, and he couldn't quite manage a cover up, or even to settle on the best course of action, because it wasn't in the plan and wasn't part of his usual MO. So, he frantically tried to weave a decent cover story/circumstance that would suggest possible responsibility of anyone rather than him (since he knew that her friends and family knew where she was and knew who he was), decided that body parts in different places would make evidence harder to collect, showed up at his ex's because he figured that running would leave no doubt of his guilt in anyone's mind, and still couldn't come up with a better explanation from the night before than that he was drunk and didn't remember.

All just my opinion, of course.

I would not be surprised if JC is linked to some cold cases, in WA and beyond, and with his history of known violence and impulsive behavior, it is possible that he has female AND male victims.
Maybe I'm grabbing at straws, but there is a cold case in Montana of some "packaged" legs being found near Butte back in 2012. No other body parts have been found and no leads, that I've heard about. Only that the legs belonged to a male. The reason this jumps at me is because Butte is near the prison in Deer Lodge and Butte is situated with roads diverging off to various other locations that JC appears to have connections to. Butte is also a "drinking" town -- maybe he was partying with one of his prison buddies and he snapped.....if the guy wasn't local, no one would be missing him to report his absence.
Does anyone know when JC was paroled? Records say he got 60months in early 2010, yet he had posts online as early as late 2011 with pictures.
This guy is sick - i believe there will be more horrifying details that come out 😞

Bones are mainly held together by tissue and ligaments so he may have only hit a tiny bit of bone. I imagine if she was severed at the leg/groin, mostly everything would be held in by the pelvic bone?? If she were laying in the bathtub he would just need to put the bag in the tub get the bottom of her in it, and then just shimmy it up. [emoji52]

If he dismembered postmortem there wouldn't be any blood right?

WARNING GRAPHIC

I wonder how he put her torso in a bag. I would think it would be quite heavy and wouldn't all her entrails fallout where he cut. Cutting through bone seems difficult too. What a morbid evil monster!!!

Sorry [emoji30][emoji23][emoji26][emoji120]

we're assuming there was a dismemberment of her torso. All they've found so far is head, leg, arm, hand, foot, etc. I cant remember the exact limb. But, to the best of my knowledge, no proof her torso isn't intact somewhere is there?

If he dismembered postmortem there wouldn't be any blood right?

I am not sure about that. I'm already afraid the Internet police are going to show up at my door. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You find out. [emoji23]

I looked up how long to bleed out and it said if the femoral artery were severed (groin) estimated 90 SECONDS to 4 mins. [emoji15]

First time poster here.

I realize that I'm in the minority, but I actually think that this was his first murder. It's clear that he had a general plan as far as how to dispose of a body should the need ever occur, but the detail necessary to pull it off and walk free simply wasn't there. Leaving the tool he used to dismembered her, dumping parts of the body in recycling bins rather than trash bins, and (in my mind the biggest giveaway) selecting a victim whose family and friends were aware of his presence in her life. To me, what we know so far does not suggest a transient serial killer.

If I accept the premise that he has killed before, I still don't think that murdering Ingrid was ever the plan. He seems to have managed to maintain friendships and relationships in the past, even if only as a front. I wonder if he meant for her to be one of those relationships, something happened that angered him, he killed her, and he couldn't quite manage a cover up, or even to settle on the best course of action, because it wasn't in the plan and wasn't part of his usual MO. So, he frantically tried to weave a decent cover story/circumstance that would suggest possible responsibility of anyone rather than him (since he knew that her friends and family knew where she was and knew who he was), decided that body parts in different places would make evidence harder to collect, showed up at his ex's because he figured that running would leave no doubt of his guilt in anyone's mind, and still couldn't come up with a better explanation from the night before than that he was drunk and didn't remember.

I agree with speculations on both sides .
Leaving the murder weapon behind is HUGE! Although he probably "cleaned" off the saw, I'm sure that there is blood and flesh engrained in the blades that are impossible to clean. Not to mention , I would think his fingerprints would be on the handle or his DNA. Leaving the murder weapon signifies that maybe he wanted to get caught ? I would think that the saw would be the first thing to ditch...... It's a key piece of
Evidence that will link him to the crime

I am not sure about that. I'm already afraid the Internet police are going to show up at my door. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You find out. [emoji23]

I looked up how long to bleed out and it said if the femoral artery were severed (groin) estimated 90 SECONDS to 4 mins. [emoji15]

oh god that's what i was thinking. SHUDDER.

I would not be surprised if JC is linked to some cold cases, in WA and beyond, and with his history of known violence and impulsive behavior, it is possible that he has female AND male victims.
Maybe I'm grabbing at straws, but there is a cold case in Montana of some "packaged" legs being found near Butte back in 2012. No other body parts have been found and no leads, that I've heard about. Only that the legs belonged to a male. The reason this jumps at me is because Butte is near the prison in Deer Lodge and Butte is situated with roads diverging off to various other locations that JC appears to have connections to. Butte is also a "drinking" town -- maybe he was partying with one of his prison buddies and he snapped.....if the guy wasn't local, no one would be missing him to report his absence.
Does anyone know when JC was paroled? Records say he got 60months in early 2010, yet he had posts online as early as late 2011 with pictures.
This guy is sick - i believe there will be more horrifying details that come out 

I think he was back in jail in 2012. There's a post a few pages back. He's been in jail twice.

we're assuming there was a dismemberment of her torso. All they've found so far is head, leg, arm, hand, foot, etc. I cant remember the exact limb. But, to the best of my knowledge, no proof her torso isn't intact somewhere is there?

So far it was head, 1 leg w/ foot attached (no indication of entire leg or knee down), 1 arm w/ hand attached.

First time poster here.

Zodiac killer left notes. Others have left little tidbits to mess with the cops heads like some kind of game to figure out.

I'm at work can't name others off the top of my head.

I would think that he would have to have some knowledge about this or about "draining" a body..... Ugh
I don't think any average person on the street would know where to cut and how long it takes to drain blood! Or maybe it's just me ?!

Man accused of murdering Seattle-area mom abused former girlfrien
<snip>
Montana resident Heather Danishesfky told Q13Fox that she dated Charlton for six months. She can&#8217;t help thinking the fate that befell 40-year-old Ingrid Lyne could have been her own.
&#8220;Wow, that could have been me,&#8221; Danishesfky said. &#8220;That poor woman. That could have been me.&#8221;
Charlton, 37, is behind bars, charged with first-degree murder and theft of a motor vehicle.
Danishesfky said Charlton initially swept her off her feet.
&#8220;He was charming and witty, all of that,&#8221; she said. &#8220;Of course I was taken by him.&#8221;
But eventually, the relationship allegedly turned abusive. At one point, Charlton tried to choke Danishesfky, she said.
&#8220;A lot of the time it was when he was drinking,&#8221; she said. &#8220;He would get really angry.&#8221;
<snip>
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/1...ormer-girlfriend-woman-says.html?intcmp=hpbt3

I am just devastated and I just think it's the tip of the iceberg on the evil this has perpetrated on the innocent in our society.

:cow:

Hello, Everyone! First time posting!

One (sorry so gruesome) question: how long does it take to drain a body before dismembering it? Couldn't he have drained her body neatly in the bathtub and washed all the blood down the drain before even starting to cut her? Depending on how long it takes (it would have to fit into that 4 hour window) and whether or not he had any hunting knowledge or experience, it seems like a possible explanation.

Also, it seems to me that the dismembering was a gratuitous thing, not a necessitous thing. I mean, the odds would have been equally as good that she had a suitcase in her closet as having a pruning saw in her shed. And dropping a suitcase in a downtown dumpster would have been as easy to find or not find as disposing of her in multiple recycling bins. IMO. I think he enjoyed the act of dismembering.

Welcome tara joan! Glad you decided to join the discussion. Yes the blood could have drained neatly into the bathtub. Once the heart stops beating, blood does not splatter it just drips a bit to the lowest point. Many hunters can gut, skin and quarter a deer in 10 to 15 minutes. There are YouTube videos of how to do it in 5 minutes. Once the animal is dead there is very little blood.

I agree that the dismembering was for the thrill of it. Sick b@$+@7d!

Zodiac killer left notes. Others have left little tidbits to mess with the cops heads like some kind of game to figure out.

I'm at work can't name others off the top of my head.

Absolutely; but in my mind notes are different than a weapon and being known to friends/family of the victim and dumping parts of the victim's dismembered body in places where they would be (whether intentionally or unintentionally) quickly discovered. The former is calculating, the latter seems messy.

And we don't even know how she died yet ! Was she stabbed ? Was she shot? I mean... The injuries that caused her death could have provided a mass amount of blood.... On top of the horrific dismemberment.
There are a lot of good points , on either side , of the pre meditation aspect. Personally, I am not sure yet- I do suspect a evil rage came over him... But the dismemberment?! That's extreme. To me, that takes some type of planning... Especially in the house of another person.
And where is the rest of her poor body?

His ex said that he tried to choke her once in a drunken rage. I'll totally put my money on same thing happening to a less lucky Ingrid =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForMySon