Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My G-d, what is wrong with people? My 18 year old doesn't leave the house without making sure I know where he is going, who he will be with and what time he will be back. How can anyone be so lackadaisical with a 6 year old? Something tells me that the 24 hour delay in reporting was due to a need to clean up and get stories straight. I hope this child's siblings can give LE enough information to get the truth out of their sorry excuses for parents.

This reminds me of aliayah Lunsford case, looking for her and not calling 911, then the other kids in household taken by CPS, I pray they find her well...so sad.

I wonder when the last time was that her siblings or someone other than the parents saw her. So far, all we have to indicate that she was seen at 10pm on Saturday is that of parents who didn't report her missing until 22 hours after the last time they say they saw her.

I hope that the children who were taken out of the home by CPS are not afraid to talk.

MOO

MOO

I wonder when the last time was that her siblings or someone other than the parents saw her. So far, all we have to indicate that she was seen at 10pm on Saturday is that of parents who didn't report her missing until 22 hours after the last time they say they saw her.

I hope that the children who were taken out of the home by CPS are not afraid to talk.

MOO

MOO

I read earlier on the Search and Rescue bulletin that there unconfirmed reports of sightings of her in the park yesterday between 2pm and 4pm but haven't heard anything else about that.

This reminds me of aliayah Lunsford case, looking for her and not calling 911, then the other kids in household taken by CPS, I pray they find her well...so sad.

That is the case that came to mind for me too. Shades of sweet Cherish too. I hope this little one has a happier ending but I don't expect it.

Police are investigating possible sightings of the girl in the mobile home park between 2 and 4 p.m. She has been entered into the FBI National Crime Information Center as a missing juvenile.

Kitsap County Sheriff’s Deputy Scott Wilson said they do not expect foul play, another girl was also sleeping in the room with Janice, and she was fine. Two other chidlren in the home, an 8-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl, were removed from the home by Child Protective Services, Kitsap County deputies said, as they felt conditions in the home jeopardized the safety of the children.

The parents have been cooperative, and are not in police custody.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/04/missing-child-police-looking-for-girl-last-seen-saturday-night/

Huh? They do not expect foul play because another child was sleeping in the room and that child is fine?

Nope, but they should be, charged with neglect.

That is the case that came to mind for me too. Shades of sweet Cherish too. I hope this little one has a happier ending but I don't expect it.

At this point, chances for a good outcome seem slim. This morning - as everyone in the trailer park was waking up and might have missed that LE was searching for her last night - it seemed really hopeful to me that she might be found. By noon the chances of some innocent but careless family in the park might have her go way down . . .

Wow. Just watched the video on the KIRO site- must be from their noon newscast. Dad does describe her as a "social butterfly" and "a spoiled brat". He said she's the youngest, she's the princess of the house and she always gets her way...and the older ones can't stand it.
Yikes!

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-search-grows-for-missing-6-year-old/vCmSgH/

right at the 1:00 mark...

Are we supposed to assume that her siblings did away with her? These parents make sick. And sad. But really, really sick.

Wow. Just watched the video on the KIRO site- must be from their noon newscast. Dad does describe her as a "social butterfly" and "a spoiled brat". He said she's the youngest, she's the princess of the house and she always gets her way...and the older ones can't stand it.
Yikes!

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-search-grows-for-missing-6-year-old/vCmSgH/

Wow ... I find dad's interview ... Interesting. Many things he said struck a weird note for me ... And his overall demeanor.

Yikes!

In print, the comment looks worse than it looked coming out of the dad's mouth, IMHO. To me, this is the kind of remark dads make to prove that they give their children everything and more that the children need, and she's a little princess due to the abundance she has been given. I don't think he meant to imply that other children killed his daughter, but that she lives in a home with lavish attention heaped on her.

But I will say, I think that's the most likely situation here. If either of the two adult sibs are men, I think the most likely scenario is that one of them harmed her. IMHO only, obviously.

Jenice reminds me a lot of Sandra Cantu, who was also described as very social and wandered around in her trailer park all day visiting various folks, even trailers where adults lived with no children in the home. And then horribly she was murdered by the mother of a little friend of hers.

Huh? They do not expect foul play because another child was sleeping in the room and that child is fine?

Nope, but they should be, charged with neglect.

I guess they've never heard of Elizabeth Smart, Haleigh Cummings or Susan Jaeger.

Are we supposed to assume that her siblings did away with her? These parents make sick. And sad. But really, really sick.

I definitely did NOT mean to say that anyone- Dad, reporter, or anyone else- was implying that the other siblings did anything to her.
I found dad's comments disconcerting, though. Any one statement by itself- ie: being a princess, or even being spoiled, doesn't concern me that much. It was the whole interview altogether that I felt was very strange. Totally JMO...

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...ch-for-missing-6-year-old-girl-269833771.html

There are a lot of VERY interesting comments going on after this article. Poster "1opinion" says that they saw an interview on KIRO (local station) with the father and he said Jenise is a spoiled brat who runs around the neighborhood with her siblings and always gets her way.

I haven't seen the interview but maybe they will post it on their site at some time - http://www.kirotv.com/

Yes, the father says that in your first link. But I don't think he meant anything bad when he said it. It was more, she's the youngest, the princess, a spoiled brat who always gets her way. I tell my great granddaughter she's spoiled all the time, and she is cause she has all of us wrapped around that little finger.

To be honest, I sort of got the vibe that he was describing her as, what I would call, a "willful child" to maybe show why she goes out and about by herself. Like, when she wants to go, she goes, and the other family members indulge this behavior because she's the youngest? He could have been making those statements in part to talk himself through it- like, "yeah, why do we let her do that? Well, we just always kinda let her do it her way..."
I hope this is coming across the way I intend, and not overly harsh.

Yes, the father says that in your first link. But I don't think he meant anything bad when he said it. It was more, she's the youngest, the princess, a spoiled brat who always gets her way. I tell my great granddaughter she's spoiled all the time, and she is cause she has all of us wrapped around that little finger.

I guess I try to imagine being in their shoes if I've done nothing wrong ... I'd be hysterical, eyes red and swollen ... Pleading for my baby to come home ... Saying spoiled rotten has a different connotation than spoiled brat IMO. The interview was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201