Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too late for that. I think a lot of people who don't follow missing people have misplaced awe in the ability of tracking dogs; they're not super-human computers. They're better than nothing at all, and sometimes they are able to locate remains or living humans. I know they're supposed to attempt to track the "most recent" path someone took in an area, but this is a girl who wanders around that trailer park all day every day and now it's been 5 days since she was last seen. No way a dog is going to be able to sort out tracks made 5 days ago vs. 6 or 7 days ago. Add to that there have been hundreds of other footpaths carrying her footprint smell here and there all over that trailer park every single day since she was reported missing.

There is no way a dog could point out the last walking path this girl took. Although cadaver dogs might have some success.

Agreed. We saw how well these dogs worked out in the Teleka Patrick case :(.

Just jumping off your post SCHMAE.

I keep reading about what the neighbors have to say about Jenise roaming the neighborhood beginning at four years old. The neighbors seem to have observed quite a bit of neglect. Did any of them report this information to LE or CPS? I would like to know the answer to that. To just observe and not take action to help Jenise is just as unbelievable as her roaming freely unsupervised!!!!!! IMO

Do y'all think she will be found or is this going to end up like Lisa Irwin or Isabell Celis?

I'm just as sick as all of you who have been posting your thoughts.

Jenise, sweety, where are you?

Who took Jenise? When? Why?

BBM - Based on what I've read, I believe they did. No MSM to confirm that but MOO

I don't think the size is accurate. I would suspect she's the size of a 6 year old. She was 6, and already had a full set of adult teeth, which is advanced for that age. Many kids are just then losing their bottom teeth - she has adult teeth on her uppers. She's not the size of a 3 year old, IMHO.

The size being so off is why I question when her last well child appt was. Did her parents do anything?

I'm blown away by how oblivious they all seem to be. She is SIX! She isn't even in first grade yet but she was treated like a little adult and trusted to just do the right thing.

Thank YOU for saying this. I'm in tears over here because I'm so pi**ed off! I will NEVER think of these people as good parents. Ever.

Even if it ends up being some took her and did something to her, I will lay some of the blame on these so-called parents. Sorry, it is what it is.

But remember, even though she's only 6 years old and only three feet tall (!), she's very smart and usually checks in. SMH again.

I know, right? My niece is her age (almost) and I would not trust her to make me a peanut butter sandwich, much less "check in" throughout the day. OK, that was an exaggeration as my niece is very bright and could easily make me a sandwich. But you get what I'm trying to say ;).

Does anyone know if dogs have been present and tracked her scent anywhere? If not, I don't think she is still in the park or anywhere close by. Sadly I think she is long gone; someone either knew of her lack of supervision or just was pure coincidence that she was the child taken. I'm still undecided if dad's previous charges could be related. It also is possible that someone did know of dad's prior charges and could use that as cover for their own intentions. IMO

BBM - Yes. "Around 80 searchers from seven counties and neighbors looked for Wright on Monday. A helicopter, tracking dogs and a cadaver dog were also part of the search."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...hington-missing-child-jenise-wright/13622571/

Where were her siblings all day then? If she was usually in the company of her older sibs then what happened and how come no one asked about her until after the sun set that day? JMO

That's a BIG question IMO. For that matter I haven't read anything about the other kids in the neighborhood seeing her all day either, just the possible sightings by neighbors. If those neighbors were kids I'd think LE would mention it.

I don't think the size is accurate. I would suspect she's the size of a 6 year old. She was 6, and already had a full set of adult teeth, which is advanced for that age. Many kids are just then losing their bottom teeth - she has adult teeth on her uppers. She's not the size of a 3 year old, IMHO.

Here's hoping that she's found safe and that she used those new teeth on someone and left deep wounds.......

That's a BIG question IMO. For that matter I haven't read anything about the other kids in the neighborhood seeing her all day either, just the possible sightings by neighbors. If those neighbors were kids I'd think LE would mention it.

Yes the absence of other kids comments is ''deafening'' JMO

According the second oldest sister's fb, the older brother was already visiting/staying with the older sister (s), so only the three youngest (including Jenise) were at home.

My almost six year is very capable. He could probably take care of himself for a week as long as I left enough food. And his sense of direction is amazing.....when the sitter doesnt know how to get somewhere, he can give directions from the backseat. But I would never leave him alone. I would never let him roam the neighborhood and just check in every few hours. Wtf is wrong with these people?

I'm hoping all the Circle K's in the area are looking at their surveillance tapes today.

Child Protective Services pulled the two remaining children, ages 8 and 12, from the Wright home on Monday.
“Sheriff detectives developed enough probable cause that they felt that it would warrant the safety of the children to be removed from the house at this time but I can’t go into details for why,” said Wilson.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/05/intens...enise-wright-is-one-of-ours-we-want-her-back/

If the Sunday afternoon sightings were just human error then the timeline greatly changes. Among a few other things.....

Child Protective Services pulled the two remaining children, ages 8 and 12, from the Wright home on Monday.
“Sheriff detectives developed enough probable cause that they felt that it would warrant the safety of the children to be removed from the house at this time but I can’t go into details for why,” said Wilson.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/05/intens...enise-wright-is-one-of-ours-we-want-her-back/

Currently, police are saying this disappearance is not an abduction. Wilson said it’s being handled as a missing person case with suspicious circumstances, mainly because she’s been gone so long without a sighting.

The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office said both the girl’s father and mother took lie detector tests, but the results weren’t announced.

Jenise is described as being about 3 feet tall and 45 pounds with dark hair. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact police or 1-800-Call-FBI.
Reminds me of Haleigh Cummings case.

I want to say something about the homeless problem in Bremerton. I am from the midwest where I just did not seen homeless people, but here especially in Bremerton: because of so many churches and homeless feeding centers, the population has grown a lot over the years. IT is a HUGE problem for some of us. A lot of them are on drugs and in my opinion are mentally handicapped. Because they can go from place to place all week getting food from different locations all in Bremerton, many from all over the state are moving here.

It needs to be solved. Crime is increasing and LE tells me their hands are tied and they can do nothing. Bremerton mayor also has done nothing. Something needs to be done. And there is a camp very close to the community.

I wonder when her last well child visit was...she would need a physical to enter school. Did she go to kindergarten last year or is it not mandatory in WA?

According to several MSM articles published, she did in fact attend school last year and several parents of fellow classmates have commented on how their kids were in her class, friends with her, etc. She was even named as a Comet of the Month (Yay! Way to go Jenise!!) in her school's June newsletter. http://cottonwood.cksd.wednet.edu/newsletters/CO newsletter June 2014.pdf

(if this is not allowed, please delete - I just wanted to point out she was recognized and selected for this honor, which is *huge* to kids)

Thanks. I've been reading along but have missed many pages. Sorry if I've repeated things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966