Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**respectfully snipped and bolded by me***

I am sure I would go through disbelief, anger, grief, hate, and despair. But, what would I be after going through all this? Would I love, could I love this monster and ever think of him as my son again. I just don't know. That sounds so cold but I am being realistic. jmo

The next logical step would be acceptance. Whether you would reach that would be dependent upon support systems and possible therapy. It is grieving; she has lost her son as well; at least metaphorically.

I apologize if this has already been stated. I have fallen behind on my reading due to concerns at home taking me away from the forums. Good question.

I played outside as a kid. There are 16 houses on my street, and we weren't only allowed to leave the street. It was a dead-end. This was around the early 00s so not that long ago. I am glad I was able to as I have so many great memories. The little kids on my street nowadays, and even the younger siblings of the kids I played with, never play outside. I feel like I just made the cut-off for it. Do kids these days just go on the computer and watch TV all day? What do they do for fun?

I have a 20 y/o son and 12 year old daughter and I am very conscious of their interactions. My son has some pretty "cute" friends and my daughter has friends who just think they are dreamy. Totally blew my mind that my almost 13 year old daughters friends would even think that way. My son of course loves his sister and (most) of her friends but they still treat them like they are "little kids" (which they are). But I am very aware of how things could be misconstrued if discussions/comments by the 20 year olds were heard by the 12/13 year old girls. I understand the girls think they are cute and funny but I don't allow them to "hang around" for too long. Not because they are necessarily doing anything "wrong" but 20 year old college kid conversations likely aren't anything a 12/13 year old girl needs to hear...and thankfully my son is VERY protective of his little sister (and even his 15 year old brother) and doesn't talk what I would call "college age talk" in front of them. Of course I only know how my daughter takes it - she thinks they are weird. Her friends though? I don't know how they think, or feel...so I don't want ANYONE in a situation where problems could arise.

For some unknown reason, my computer has issues and will not play video when I click on the news links posted on the board, so in trying to catch up with some of the videos, I have been searching You Tube because I am able to click on the videos there and watch them. Anyways, in the following video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-yLcfOqSE

at the 1:17 mark it says "Jenise Wright was last seen Saturday night going to bed by siblings who share a room with her" and at 1:34 mark it says "Jenise was spotted by some neighbors Sunday morning in the Mobile Home Park" I know it's been said in other reports etc that she was last seen at 10 p.m. by family and it was mentioned other places that someone had mentioned seeing her Sunday, but the only reason I am posting these two quotes is just to show that there sure are several inconsistencies as to who saw her last where and when...Things that make a person wonder....

I think it's possible some of those inconsistencies are due to the fact that Jenise was always out and about and being seen by so many in the park and someone may have honestly thought they saw her that day. Or, it's possible GG himself is the one who said he saw her Sunday afternoon. The probable cause statement says her dad was the last to see her in bed at 10pm Saturday night, and never mentions anything about the siblings seeing her.

The fact that there isn't a single confirmed sighting of her Sunday at all, convinces me that what happened to her happened long before 7am Sunday when her dad says he discovered she wasn't in her bed.

I played outside as a kid. There are 16 houses on my street, and we weren't only allowed to leave the street. It was a dead-end. This was around the early 00s so not that long ago. I am glad I was able to as I have so many great memories. The little kids on my street nowadays, and even the younger siblings of the kids I played with, never play outside. I feel like I just made the cut-off for it. Do kids these days just go on the computer and watch TV all day? What do they do for fun?

Children in my neighborhood are always outside. (And it neighborhoods as I'm driving.) What is never seen, is children outside alone. (Except for older teens, of course.) There are always a couple parents outside keeping an eye on things. Not hovering, but just around the area. That's honestly how I think it should be...even when I was a kid it should have been. As I said, it was just as unsafe back then. Lots of things happened when we were completely unsupervised, we just never told anyone. It's no different now.

I think it's possible some of those inconsistencies are due to the fact that Jenise was always out and about and being seen by so many in the park and someone may have honestly thought they saw her that day. Or, it's possible GG himself is the one who said he saw her Sunday afternoon. The probable cause statement says her dad was the last to see her in bed at 10pm Saturday night, and never mentions anything about the siblings seeing her.

The fact that there isn't a single confirmed sighting of her Sunday at all, convinces me that what happened to her happened long before 7am Sunday when her dad says he discovered she wasn't in her bed.

I don't remember exactly. Did the father go next to the bed and confirm and confirm he was there, or was it more assumed because she is usually there? I don't think it's possible to know her last true sighting. I do agree with you, I also think it happened before Sunday.

I agree he will or try to.

I think he will, also.

I think it will be a really pathetic attempt, because he doesn't actually feel like he should be dead. I don't see a suicide attempt being anything but a grab at sympathy.

am only guessing but I think the only way we would know something of his evaluation is if the head shrink is put on the stand during the trial .....

Same here, newone. I don't know that MSM would just put the report "out there" -- Autopsy Reports are not always available, either. If docs are covered in the trial, then we always have a better chance.

There was a case recently in my area, M1 by a then 17 y/o. He had a short conviction record as an "adult" (17 and over conviction records are public record). He had a looonnnggg record of convictions as a juvenile -- 16 felonies, mostly car theft & B&E. Those records are sealed "forever." His shrink got on the stand and testified about each juvenile conviction -- I was amazed, but it was allowed. No way we would have ever seen those recs if there had been no trial. FWIW.

Do you think he knew that when the detectives left the room they were still watching him? ty

I don't think he thought about it, or he just forgot about it. JMO, but I thought he was putting on an act with the sniffles, etc.

I hope he stays alive long enough to give lots of answers.

I want a trial because I am curious, but really what is the point?

A ton of taxpayer money wasted.

I don't get this at all. I think most people are told to try not to answer questions when interrogated by LE. That they will try their best to get you to talk and even if you mess up and do get tricked into responding then you need to try again to not answer. That is exactly what his demeanor would say to me. That he was emotional but trying to stare at a point in space and trying not to respond to them.

I don't see it as a game. Just common self-preservation.

That makes sense, too, tier. Could easily be the case.

Do you think he knew that when the detectives left the room they were still watching him? ty

IMO he is a manipulator and thought he "had this". I don't think he knew or even considered the idea that LE were watching him when they left the room. IMO he thought they were falling for his snot act with him being a minor.

I have a 19 y/o son and a younger daughter who has friends over often, to hang out and for sleepovers. My son has shown nothing but respect and kindness for the younger girls, but I am always home when the you gets are around to provide supervision. Before any sleepovers, I make it clear if my teenage son will be home. It is an awkward conversation, because at first it seems like I do not trust my own son, which I completely do, but I feel that it is the other parents' right to decide what they are comfortable with. With my own daughter, I always make a point of trying to ascertain who exactly is going to be in the house and have access to the girls.

Great job ! Each parent deserves the knowledge of who will be home and when if their children are doing sleepovers !

IMO he is a manipulator and thought he "had this". I don't think he knew or even considered the idea that LE were watching him when they left the room. IMO he thought they were falling for his snot act with him being a minor.

Right ! Clearly teenagers do not watch crime dramas. Big screwup on his behalf. But I'm glad !

Definitely something's wacked about GG. He's trying to pull an "I'm crazy" with the snot scenario. All he had to do is tell LE he wanted a lawyer and they would have had to stop the questioning. IMO, he is practiced in the art of "turning it on and off". Probably why everyone thought he was such a nice guy. He's not crazy, he just thinks he's slick. I doubt if he feels that way anymore with the charges he has hanging over his head. LE didn't buy into his nonsense.

Where are we getting this info that GG is a manipulator capable of turning the "I'm crazy" on and off? I think you guys are giving him far more credit than he deserves. He's 17 and possibly more damaged than "slick".

And ... Isn't it easier to get a know a family before sending your child there rather than hosting a last minute interrogation that is offensive and implies that teenage boys are so risky that they change the dynamic of the home? If someone asked if I had guns or other weapons unsecured I would understand but asking if I have an unsecured teenage boy would not go over as well.

ETA: I'm not defending GG. He committed unthinkable acts against a precious child and he must be punished for having done so. If there is info out there on his mental state I just want to read it. I may never understand but I want to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are we getting this info that GG is a manipulator capable of turning the "I'm crazy" on and off? I think you guys are giving him far more credit than he deserves. He's 17 and possibly more damaged than "slick".

And ... Isn't it easier to get a know a family before sending your child there rather than hosting a last minute interrogation that is offensive and implies that teenage boys are so risky that they change the dynamic of the home? If someone asked if I had guns or other weapons unsecured I would understand but asking if I have an unsecured teenage boy would not go over as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry VA and I mean no slight, but ' unsecured teenage boy' is a pretty amazing phrase. I like it a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3