Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is possible a family member might have done just that, wrapped her body and put her in the field so close to home. Remember little Caylee A. in Florida? That's exactly what her mother did.

That's what I think too Mags - family. Poor little Caylee! We will never forget. Triple-bagged and dumped in a swamp! It might be a teenager though. Maybe I'm watching too much of Killer Kids..... RIP Jenise! May your killer be brought to justice swiftly! Can't quit thinking of the father's first words quoted to the media... For shame! :notgood:

Does the family trailer back up to those woods?

Maybe since the home is being searched, again, only residents are being allowed in the park....hence the checkpoint

Does the family trailer back up to those woods?

Maybe since the home is being searched, again, only residents are being allowed in the park....hence the checkpoint

No her trailer is on the west side and she was found east and north of there.

That's what I think too Mags - family. Poor little Caylee! We will never forget. Triple-bagged and dumped in a swamp! It might be a teenager though. Maybe I'm watching too much of Killer Kids..... RIP Jenise! May your killer be brought to justice swiftly! Can't quit thinking of the father's first words quoted to the media... For shame! :notgood:

At this point, it could be anybody. While I would never feel comfortable allowing my kids to roam free (Especially at 6!!), I see some neighborhoods, like where I grew up, and I see why some people would feel safe. However, poor Jenise was high risk from the start. 1. Her dad's past 2. Roaming free 3. Transients/Homeless in the area.

You don't sound rude to me CHERIE.T - you sound like the rest of us - fed up with people not giving a damn and always blaming somebody else and not taking responsibility for their actions. Bless you for speaking your mind! As one poster put it last night.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Wake up people! The world isn't all rainbows and unicorns.....
:seeya:
Hi ya Boots. This child should have been protected. :....(

One would think. But remember John Couey's home was searched and Jessica Lunsford was there all along.

OMG! Poor Jessica! LE had the opportunity to save her. One little finger poking out of the garbage sack he had placed her in. LE blamed the grandparents and father in the beginning.... That was so sad when she was found so close. Jessica's law is in place in about 38 states I believe. It's a good law and every state should have it or a similar one.

In the world of therapy they usually call that deflecting

Maybe....LE have a description of what she was wearing when last seen by neighbors on Sat. evening/night. Maybe the parents say they last saw her in pj's.....maybe her clothes from Sat. weren't found in the trailer. If she was found in Sat. clothes, not pj's....hmmmm

What about the siblings that were taken? Could one of them have known something? Perhaps she went to bed and snuck back out the window to hang out with the teens? Was she encouraged by a teen to come hang out?

Well if there was a homeless camp that close to my place there's no way in he** my daughter would be running around all day without me knowing where she was at every second. pizzed.

Not to be argumentative, but I've known a few homeless folks.

Home ownership has nothing to do with being a violent criminal who preys on children. Most would give you the shirt off their own back if they thought you needed it.

I know you're asking an honest, heartfelt question. But often half the problem in child predator/murder death cases is unfit biological parents (we can all list several cases where the child predator took advantage of a child they knew had little supervision, or in one case, where the mother handed her child off to a strange man in exchange for a Walmart gift card), with a CPS/DFCS system that gives too many chances. So....privatization of child welfare services would be a great start since many of our state governments have been bungling it for years.

The other half....

child sex crimes can not be pled down to the level of not being registered would be great.
(I don't, at the moment, think the father is responsible in this case, but was horrified to know such things are pled down into non-existence.)

I agree to a point...as much as these "unfit" parents may provide the situation/ accessibility for a predator to abuse and take the precious life of a child we must be careful to take no blame away from those that abuse and prey on children.
MOO

RIP Innocent Ones

Oh Shady this is terrible. My heart breaks. ((hugs))

What about the siblings that were taken? Could one of them have known something? Perhaps she went to bed and snuck back out the window to hang out with the teens? Was she encouraged by a teen to come hang out?

Hopefully we get more details soon. I have been following this since the beginning...the writing so to speak was on the wall. What time is the pressor scheduled for? 4:30 PST?

Is there anyone who can explain why these cases always seem to happen in trailer parks or apartment complexes? Or am I the only one who sees it that way? What is going on? :(

Right now the parenting style/choices/ decisions are here nor there. It's done and I'm sure her mother is second guessing and guilting herself into oblivion and does not need any help with that. I also think you can wrap your child in a steel fortress and if a sicko wants at them badly enough , they will come in with a tank and take your baby. So , while we clearly don't all agree with the free range or wandering ways ( which could be exaggerated by the neighbors for all we know) at this exact moment in time a woman has lost her baby . She will never forgive herself if her actions or inactions led to this. I'm going to judge not .

Those woods would have been checked thoroughly since they first started searching at 1:30 am Monday. I don't understand why they didn't find her until now. Unless someone dumped her there recently knowing the area had already been searched.

Actually though, when I attended the press conference on Tuesday - they said they were also searching in a grid pattern north and south of the park. It wasn't until yesterday I think that they said they were expanding east/west. That makes no sense. The woods should have been checked immediately after the initial check of the park.

Still hearing helicopters. Must be news.

EAST BREMERTON — A child’s remains were found earlier today in a heavily wooded area between Highway 303 and Steele Creek Mobile Home Park, Kitsap County Sheriff’s Spokesman Deputy Scott Wilson announced at a 12:15 p.m. news conference at Crosswords Neighborhood Church in East Bremerton.
The body was found by members of the search team looking for Jenise Paulette Wright, a 6-year-old girl reported missing by her parents on Aug. 3, Wilson said. Several agencies, including the FBI, are involved in the search. No arrests have been made, Wilson said.
http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/270374801.html

Here's a screen shot off Google Maps to get your bearings:

Steele Creek MHP.jpg

Have marked the "303" and "Steele Creek Mobile Home Park", heavily wooded area is between the two.

Right now the parenting style/choices/ decisions are here nor there. It's done and I'm sure her mother is second guessing and guilting herself into oblivion and does not need any help with that. I also think you can wrap your child in a steel fortress and if a sicko wants at them badly enough , they will come in with a tank and take your baby. So , while we clearly don't all agree with the free range or wandering ways ( which could be exaggerated by the neighbors for all we know) at this exact moment in time a woman has lost her baby . She will never forgive herself if her actions or inactions led to this. I'm going to judge not .

Thank you, thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member