Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's were the 5-6 police cars were off of 303 about 9am. That's close to were the homeless people are.

Be safe Shadylady! I had a bad feeling when I read here there was going to be another search and it was only LE to be involved.

Posted by someone earlier. Note the wooded area to the right. HWY. 303 runs parallel to the right.

Attachments

• jenise wright map.jpg
    jenise wright map.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 390
Perhaps blanket, sheet, towel, rug, something from a home was found with her dear innocent body?? I don't know... I'm just sick. Public hanging would be too good for this perp.

Im leaning towards the body being moved due to the fact that they are again searching all cars in and out. Maybe with dogs? Or just to see who looks nervous. Im assuming theyve kept a log of who's been in and out previously.

Well if there was a homeless camp that close to my place there's no way in he** my daughter would be running around all day without me knowing where she was at every second. pizzed.

Another wider image--posted earlier today.

Attachments

• jenise wright map woods.jpg
    jenise wright map woods.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 391
Could LE have set up wildlife cams or something before they cleared out yesterday hoping that someone would take the opportunity to move her?

I'm way behind in reading, but I keep seeing people wonder about this. To me, it's in LE best interest to string possible poi's along and let them think they believe them/are their friends. It keeps them talking, puts down their guard, mistakes will be made and LE can get more cooperation while they investigate.

This is exactly what I've been thinking too. It is legal for the police to lie to a POI or Suspect to keep them talking, gain the trust of POI, and maybe they might just slip up and tell police what they need to build a case. They certainly cannot call a POI a Suspect until they have built the case enough to go to the DA and request that charges be filed. There are a number of days after that when police have to make an arrest, I think it varies on what type of case and maybe what state. Other peeps here can explain it better than I can. JMO!

Was her body overlooked during other searches?

Wondering the same.

She was reported missing Sunday, today is Thursday, surely those woods were searched during the past 4 days

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but who the hell allows their little 6 year old daughter to run around like that? It makes me furious. Clearly this outcome is why.

You don't sound rude to me CHERIE.T - you sound like the rest of us - fed up with people not giving a damn and always blaming somebody else and not taking responsibility for their actions. Bless you for speaking your mind! As one poster put it last night.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Wake up people! The world isn't all rainbows and unicorns.....

Could LE have set up wildlife cams or something before they cleared out yesterday hoping that someone would take the opportunity to move her?

Didn't they say yesterday the FBI would work through the night?

OK enough is enough. How are we going to ensure that the weak are protected. I am so sick of hearing these cases, all over the world. What can we do as a group to petition for the protection of the vulnerable?

I know you're asking an honest, heartfelt question. But often half the problem in child predator/murder cases is unfit biological parents (we can all list several cases where the child predator took advantage of a child they knew had little supervision, mother was shacking up with a known predator, or in one case, where the mother handed her child off to a strange man in exchange for a Walmart gift card), with a CPS/DFCS system that gives too many chances. So....privatization of child welfare services would be a great start since many of our state governments have been bungling it for years.

The other half....

child sex crimes can not be pled down to the level of not being registered would be great.
(I don't, at the moment, think the father is responsible in this case, but was horrified to know such things are pled down into non-existence.)

I am still on the fence here. I could go either way, with Stranger Abduction vs inside job.

Would a family member put her out in that field? I am not certain. MAYBE they might, if they thought it would shift focus towards a transient or a stranger abduction.

I wish we knew more about what was going on Saturday night in the home. Did they have any guests that night?

I wonder if she was wearing the pink shirt etc, that the sightings described.

I believe it is possible a family member might have done just that, wrapped her body and put her in the field so close to home. Remember little Caylee A. in Florida? That's exactly what her mother did.

Wondering the same.

She was reported missing Sunday, today is Thursday, surely those woods were searched during the past 4 days

One would think. But remember John Couey's home was searched and Jessica Lunsford was there all along.

I am still on the fence here. I could go either way, with Stranger Abduction vs inside job.

I've been all over the fence with this case. Right now I'm thinking a known person or personS, but not necessarily family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove