Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedophiles come in all shapes, sizes and religions. Let's not associate religion with pedophiles.. Please.. That is just a bad road to travel down.. IMO..
All kinds of people live all kinds of horrible lives m-sat. That is only a reflection on them. Not the religion they practice.. IMO

I worked in law enforcement and pedophiles come from all sorts of religious backgrounds and cultures.

Parents are responsible for a child's safety period.

That is not always true. Elizabeth Smart was taken from her home. Her parents did nothing but put her to bed.
Jessica Lunsford was in her bed and taken by a filthy madman.
Sorry, Even as parents there is sometimes only so much we can do.

Snipped by me. What if she was snatched in the night but was still alive at 8, 9, 10 a.m. and could have been found if a search had taken place?

Should "if's and but's" be candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas !

Perhaps one of the other children in the community will be helpful when interviewed. Has an adult in your neighborhood ever asked you to keep a secret from your mom? Has an adult ever made you feel scared? Have any of the other kids ever hurt you or talked about hurting Jenise? There may have been signs of odd behavior before this ever happened. Maybe just toward Jenise, but perhaps toward other children as well. If the kids of the MHP often roam around together without parents, the clues of who is behind this may be unbeknownst to the parents in the community.

Wait -- how do we know they didn't commit the crime? Isn't that still up in the air? Or did I miss something big (quite possible [emoji57])?

OH , Oops ! I thought you were talking about Alanna Gallaghers' parents and that's what I was responding to. Sorry for the confusion. Yes, no one yet knows who took Jenises' life :(

Snipped by me. What if she was snatched in the night but was still alive at 8, 9, 10 a.m. and could have been found if a search had taken place?

Every family who has ever had a missing loved one can play the "what if" game.

OH , Oops ! I thought you were talking about Alanna Gallaghers' parents and that's what I was responding to. Sorry for the confusion. Yes, no one yet knows who took Jenises' life :(
Ah, I see. I misunderstood -- thanks for explaining.

I feel like I have to sit on my hands with this case. Anything I say can and will be used against me, because I have nothing nice to say. I just don't.

This case revolves around three things that I despise in our society: neglectful parentage, child predators and murdered children. I am sick to death of it.

Putting the duct tape back on and backing out of here.

If this little girl slipped out unnoticed or in the dead of the night, then I don't see how the parents could be to blame.

The only thing they can be faulted for is waiting too long to report her missing.

I would imagine that anybody who has been brought up on the kind of charges her Dad has, is going to be very reluctant to call the cops about ANYTHING.

There are a lot of people out there who have had run-ins with the law over the years, and don't want a cop anywhere near them.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this father waited as long as possible before finally conceding and agreeing to call in the law.

I'm not putting blame on the family for their child being murdered (unless info comes out later). However, they did allow her to wander, they set the precedent that it was okay before this incident. If any parent allows that, then they are responsible in a way for that behavior (They can't be responsible for what someone else does to their child, but they can be responsible for the behavior itself).

Also, I get that people who have a criminal background might wait longer to call the cops. However, when it comes to your child, if you are waiting for that reason than that is negligence. While I get that some may do that, I can't excuse it.

That is not always true. Elizabeth Smart was taken from her home. Her parents did nothing but put her to bed.
Jessica Lunsford was in her bed and taken by a filthy madman.
Sorry, Even as parents there is sometimes only so much we can do.

I am not familiar with the cases you indicated. However, I maintain that parents are responsible for their children's safety i.e.) making sure windows are secure, doors locked at night etc. You can spin it any way you want, but ultimately....parents are responsible for their children's safety. I am not going to get into a futile argument with you as my interest is J.

I refuse to make any excuse for a parent not even being concerned about a 6 yr. old they hadn't seen since the night before.....which I doubt is even true.....all this , "she's responsible, tenacious, friendly, yada, yada, yada"...she is 6 yrs. old!!!! She always checks in while she's out...roaming....well she didn't on Sunday, did she??? Gone when you got up in the morning and you decide to look up at what?? 24 hours later....nope. No excuse. Sickening. Social butterfly, spoiled little brat.....OMG

I agree it is disturbing that he talked about this beautiful six yr old as If she were a teenager or young adult. IMO LE had to have noted those comments as strange. I did see on NG a map showing there are 97 sex offenders in the area . I thought what a creepy crawly place for a child to grow up in. Jmo

ciao

Also, I get that people who have a criminal background might wait longer to call the cops. However, when it comes to your child, if you are waiting for that reason than that is negligence. While I get that some may do that, I can't excuse it.

Agreed!

I had asked about church attendance, that I had based on a comment under some article, and with that newer MSM article confirming a relationship with a particular church.....that does show there has been attendance....so I wonder if anyone in the household DID attend that Sunday sans Jenise?
I am just wondering if one or both adults/other children were away from home at any point on Sunday....absolutely nothing has been stated as to the various whereabouts of anyone in that family that weekend....it may not matter, just curious I suppose....

If this little girl slipped out unnoticed or in the dead of the night, then I don't see how the parents could be to blame.

The only thing they can be faulted for is waiting too long to report her missing.

I would imagine that anybody who has been brought up on the kind of charges her Dad has, is going to be very reluctant to call the cops about ANYTHING.

There are a lot of people out there who have had run-ins with the law over the years, and don't want a cop anywhere near them.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this father waited as long as possible before finally conceding and agreeing to call in the law.

I totally agree with your statement and wanted to add that many many people don't see the police as the "good guys". I was raised to believe and still believe that cops are there to help me and keep me safe, but I know a lot of people who disagree.

I had asked about church attendance, that I had based on a comment under some article, and with that newer MSM article confirming a relationship with a particular church.....that does show there has been attendance....so I wonder if anyone in the household DID attend that Sunday sans Jenise?
I am just wondering if one or both adults/other children were away from home at any point on Sunday....absolutely nothing has been stated as to the various whereabouts of anyone in that family that weekend....it may not matter, just curious I suppose....

Oh duh! Good reason to wonder if they attend church regularly. I didn't even think about Sunday morning services. Good question . And I find it really odd no one in the family's whereabouts have been confirmed or even speculated on. They keep saying she was seen put to bed at 10 by ' family members' . That's about it . What we know is some family member was in the home at 10 pm Saturday night. IIRC that's about the only pinpointed time for anyone for the weekend, right?

Oh duh! Good reason to wonder if they attend church regularly. I didn't even think about Sunday morning services. Good question . And I find it really odd no one in the family's whereabouts have been confirmed or even speculated on. They keep saying she was seen put to bed at 10 by ' family members' . That's about it . What we know is some family member was in the home at 10 pm Saturday night. IIRC that's about the only pinpointed time for anyone for the weekend, right?

We don't know what was going on after 10 pm with the adults in the home or when they or the siblings woke up the next day. We don't know what they or the other siblings were doing on Sunday until 8:30 pm when at least one parent began going door to door. JMO

Who in the park saw Jenise???? Come on!!! Not one confirmed sighting?? This is pizzing me off and I really think she was gone during the night. JMO

IF Jenise was in the community on Sunday:
-she would be calling on friends to play with, so WHOSE doors did she knock on?
-she would be hungry so who gave her food?
-she could have gone to the playground so WHO saw her?
-she would need to use the toilet, so WHOSE toilet did she use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time