Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! :seeya: Hi kimi_SFC! It always makes my day to see you! You always know the right things to say in such sad situations! :heartbeat:

It was like someone was calling my name: Boots.... Boots..... Boots!

:heartluv:

This case is a heartbreaker. So good to see you and so many other WSers here for Jenise!

:grouphug:

Just posted to the twitterverse:

https://twitter.com/NatashaKIRO7/status/498175827348307968/photo/1

LE checking in with each car coming into the MHP. (as they have been since arriving IIRC). This is the reason I believe the body was placed where it was. The perp could not get out of the MHP with the body in his / her car. Not neccessarily a teen (though I believe it is).

Only LE knows how long body was in woods...and they are not talking. If J was in someone's home and placed after the search, I would think it hard to do as everyone is on extra vigilance...I think they missed it first few times around because of circumstance.

What about timberland boots on teenage guys? I see those all the time. My Husband has steel toe work boots bc he's in LE. Lots of professions require you to wear those though.

My teen (18) lives in Timberland work boots and Sperry boat shoes (he has never had a job nor owned a boat, lol). He wears them with everything, as does most every jock that he runs around with. The girls around here wear Uggs (Ugh is more accurate IMO) with everything.

We have a member here that lives in Canada and I had the best time a while back looking for wellies for her. I did not realize how many adorable styles they came in. I can see teen girls pairing those with shorts. Heck, I spent a fortune ordering boots that are still in their boxes just because I loved all the colors (Hi, my name is R and I am addicted to shoes - phones & purses to be discussed later).

Sadly being a practicing member of religion doesn't mean a lot. There are a number of atrocities done in name or under guise of religion. I have a family member who is very active at church and if they only knew the half of what this person has done and may still be doing.

I hear ya, ShadyLady.

(I do practice an organized religion so understandably have a different reaction.)

Peace.

....hmmm, I think mud would also be on shirt and pants...and shoes (from what I have heard). Temps have been 80's during day and 60's late at night.

yes, if the perp was doing more than just dropping the body, but was digging.

Found around 100ft behind the residences huh? Poor little innocent child.Hmm. well. That is a bit closer in than I had thought.
Is it just me or is LE spending an inordinate amount of time 'reviewing' those going in and out of the complex,still...a little ahh, pressure, sending a message to someone that we are really watching, hoping for a slip... what ???
IMHO I do think the perp(s) came from within that community...high focus there...wonder how many tips are coming from within, if at all? That has got to be tough living in there now.

Anyone have a live link to the presser?

Did I read 12-2?

TIA - and :praying: for #JusticeForJenise

Sadly being a practicing member of religion doesn't mean a lot. There are a number of atrocities done in name or under guise of religion. I have a family member who is very active at church and if they only knew the half of what this person has done and may still be doing.

I was molested by my step grandfather, a fundamentalist preacher. I'm atheist for a reason.

RBBM

Yes, I recall the camera shot of those pink boots on the porch and had that same thought. Now that I think about it, were they small enough for a six year old? My seven year old just graduated to a size 2. Back then she was a size 11-13 (tiny little feet).

She loves her pink Hello Kitty rain boots so much she won't part with them, even though she outgrew them after barely wearing them (darn California drought!)

:thinking:

Not sure what size they appeared to be. I just seem to recall one boot facing the other boot. Wish I could find those boots again.

Please keep in mind that we're talking about a murdered child. Posting jokes and lots of cute smileys is more appropriate in the Jury Room.

Thank you.

This, a thousand times over. I grew up in a fundamentalist (STRICT) church & can vouch that some of the most devout can be guilty of terrible things. :(

This makes me wonder if LE has a suspect and are playing a bit of mind games while awaiting DNA confirmation.

Just posted to the twitterverse:

https://twitter.com/NatashaKIRO7/status/498175827348307968/photo/1

LE checking in with each car coming into the MHP. (as they have been since arriving IIRC). This is the reason I believe the body was placed where it was. The perp could not get out of the MHP with the body in his / her car. Not neccessarily a teen (though I believe it is).

Thank you for explaining. I just think it would be terrible if families neglect their kids, and then make money on their death. My hair stands on end when I think how much money Anthony's made.

I think a fuller story will come out in the end. And I do think J was loved by her family (but terribly neglected)......but, we still don't know who hurt her.

Out of respect for J I have not taken photos (have had plenty of opportunities), and I was a professional photographer at one time. I thought about it and decided not to document happenings at the home.

ShadyLady - your moniker name does not seem to fit the compassionate neighbor that you tend to be :blushing:
Thank you for all that you have done in honor of Jenise, your neighborhood, and the information given to the Websleuths community :tyou:
Local viewpoints are priceless and much appreciated - your caring heart shows :loveyou:

Why the talk about boots? Did police find boots or something?

All we know is from a Presser. LE asked if they noticed anyone with a favorite item now missing to report. Also said anyone who noticed someone who had muddy boots, shirt, pants to report. IIRC they did specify boots????

I was molested by my step grandfather, a fundamentalist preacher. I'm atheist for a reason.

Big hug. So sorry to hear this.

I wonder sometimes.... if an interest in true crime was not due to an incident in our past for some of us. We want justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee