Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're clueless as if there has been an arrest or a confession or DNA results ?

I think we're clueless as if there has been an arrest or a confession or DNA results ?

True, the media went from no presser because nothing to report to important development in less than 2 hours so ?????

that poor park community must really be on pins & needles....I hope they have the grief counselors standing by, because I am so afraid this is going to be a real shocker overall...it has certainly been a rather avant-garde investigation thus far, appearing very tenacious in their efforts...I certainly hope justice will be served

I just had an epiphany! Or an epiphanot... about the 24 hours time reported to run DNA as LE stated.
Only one scenario is pounding in my brain right now.
Where the results would be almost immediate. 4:30 please hurry!!!

Oh wow, you just made me slap my forehead!

One thing to note re: the In-custody list, sometimes the perp may just be booked on an unrelated minor charge, say possession of pot or something like that, just so they can hold him til they can add more charges relating to the case itself.

True, the media went from no presser because nothing to report to important development in less than 2 hours so ?????

I took that more as a "delay" though because they didn't post a new time. So I've been hanging around just waiting...Praying it's an arrest with SOLID evidence and witnesses!!

One thing to note re: the In-custody list, sometimes the perp may just be booked on an unrelated minor charge, say possession of pot or something like that, just so they can hold him til they can add more charges relating to the case itself.

You read my mind lol. I'm investigating someone right now for that lol

Found around 100ft behind the residences huh? Poor little innocent child.Hmm. well. That is a bit closer in than I had thought.
Is it just me or is LE spending an inordinate amount of time 'reviewing' those going in and out of the complex,still...a little ahh, pressure, sending a message to someone that we are really watching, hoping for a slip... what ???
IMHO I do think the perp(s) came from within that community...high focus there...wonder how many tips are coming from within, if at all? That has got to be tough living in there now.

Yes, it does -- no way anyone there can get this horror out of their minds for a moment -- to & from work, grocery runs, kids going to day camps or baseball or music lessons, etc., -- just the usual stuff of regular folks trying to get along somewhat normally -- especially for the sake of the children, so they can sleep at night without nightmares, etc. Every day, every day.

And a question:

Has LE dealt with the transient folks near the MHP? I may have missed what or how LE dealt with the folks who were camped near the park? Have they been ruled out of this thing? Or did I misread about there being transients encamped near the MHP?

Thanks, anyone!

The timing sure is odd. Did they have no clue 2 hours ago or did they just call it cancelled instead of postponed to avoid being bombarded with questions?

This is going to be a LONG wait. :waiting:

I want to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Lonnnng wait! Lol, I feel a little queasy - must be the anticipation. I sure hope it's an arrest!!

One of the reasons I don't trust father is that he alluded that police had been called much earlier than they were. And neither parent actually called.

Parents (any parents) are totally responsible for the safety of their children. If any child is hurt, killed, murdered etc. due to negligence of their parents, they are just as guilty as the perp. Jmo

Anyone want to share their ideas? I don't mean a name.

I have no idea as I have not searched the tapes, etc.

But, might be a teen female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member