Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGH. I have to go to a street fest with the DH and we're meeting up with his boss. I hope they don't think I'm a total weirdo checking my tapatalk.

Hoping for good news and the start of justice for this darling little girl!

As a constant lurker and very occasional poster I want to thank those who post "recaps" and pressor links, etc. I often can't keep up and have to skip pages but I really do care what's happening and it helps so much. I know it's probably annoying for those who are reading info. they already read 8 pages ago! But for those like me it really helps. Thank you.

I hope they have made an arrest and have the person/s responsible in custody.

What exactly are we all supposed to be "refreshing"? If there is something important can we share it with everyone here? It gets frustrating when some people start talking in code/mentioning PMs. Not to mention we are all here in support of Jenise and her community. No one gets a cookie for being right, it's not a contest.

About 15min until the presser.

I'm on the "F's" on the jailed list, while waiting.

"P"s for me..............it's either the wrong time period or the perp got bail......back to opening multiple tabs!

What exactly are we all supposed to be "refreshing"? If there is something important can we share it with everyone here? It gets frustrating when some people start talking in code/mentioning PMs. Not to mention we are all here in support of Jenise and her community. No one gets a cookie for being right, it's not a contest.

I agree. I am content to practice patience and wait (albeit very anxiously) for the presser in just a few mins.

I think everyone is refreshing this page to see if anyone has found anything/just waiting for the presser. People are also searching the Kitsap County Jail inmate list, it's been shared a few times. Don't think anyone is hiding anything, you just may have missed it.

HUGS! I just think so many feel emotionally involved. This is hard on all of us.

There are currently 201 users browsing this thread. (108 members and 93 guests)

I am at the Z's thought I found something until i looked at the booking date

I think there is a chance if an arrest has been made it's more recent than their online records show.

We all want justice for this precious girl.

One of the things that I love about Websleuths is the way everyone holds these sweet children in their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member