Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to know if he attended the candlelight vigil last night.

That would just be :gaah:

In yesterdays press conference they said they would be getting results in 24 hours, I believe. The did. So be it.

My point is, they must have had a suspect in mind, because if they were testing everybody, it would have taken a lot longer. In some cases they do test everybody. In this particular case it would appear there were reasons to suspect his teenager, and DNA test presumably confirmed these suspicions.

No. I wasn't clear in my question, sorry. Who was the neighbor boy who called 911 originally to report Jenise missing on Sunday night?? The report was a kid made the call and then handed the phone to Jenise's father.

I'm not sure that name has ever been made public.

Right. Like Elizabeth Smart, and Polly Klaas, and other children who were snatched from inside their homes. I think we'd have about exactly as many children kidnapped and raped and killed. They're either easy pickings, or very hard pickings, but I think perps bent on raping and killing a child will find one.

Never mind. You're probably right.

I just find it wrong to believe that people should abdicate their parental responsibilities, that they shouldn't do everything in their power to keep their child safe, and I don't think anything will change my mind about that.

Nick McGurk ‏@NickKIRO7 now
Police cars in mobile home park near #JeniseWright home. Red tow truck looks like it's about to tow vehicle pic.twitter.com/1shaHsa83H

My point is, they must have had a suspect in mind, because if they were testing everybody, it would have taken a lot longer. In some cases they do test everybody. In this particular case it would appear there were reasons to suspect his teenager, and DNA test presumably confirmed these suspicions.

Yeah, what you said...

Um. Just wanted to point out that there is a dead child involved in this thread. There are also two families who have lost a child, one to death and one to jail. How about we concentrate on that and stop arguing about the semantics involved in rape.

And for the record, no, I do not hope he gets raped in prison. Rape is wrong, no matter what a criminal has done, it does not justify wanting him to become a victim. That's a pretty disgusting notion.

Yeah I mean it's a sensitive topic for me, I will admit. It hits home. And I get a little ragey when I hear of tiers being victimized, especially children.

If it isn't relevant to discuss now, when is it? We've all given our condolences, we all want justice, but don't we all also want to try to prevent victimization going forward?

Yes. And educating people on it is crucial to that goal.

Just like in the JH threads, people discussed suicide and depression. And JH mom encouraged people to openly discuss it at the celebration of life/vigil to help prevent it from happening to others.

Anyway, IMO and all of that. Not trying to be argumentative. Just help, that's all. Sorry if it hurt anyone- was not my intent.

Most violent crimes are commit ed by family members or close family friends so I can't see it as being any better. Children need to learn to be independent and how to problem solve and being sheltered from the world doesn't help.

Of course a little more supervision would have been desired in this case, it is hard for me to judge the parents without knowing other details. As I mentioned earlier, I grew up in a similar way. I lived on a dead end street and almost every house had kids and we all played in each other's yards, went into each other's houses unannounced, had snacks and meals together. Every summer we blocked off the street and had a block party. In the summer I woke up and went outside to play and I only came inside for lunch and dinner and when the street lights came on.

This is how I imagine the mobile home park in this case but again that is JMO. People like to assume there is more crime these days vs 40 years ago but that is just completely false.
BBM....Are you talking about a six yr old?

Nick McGurk ‏@NickKIRO7 now
Police cars in mobile home park near #JeniseWright home. Red tow truck looks like it's about to tow vehicle pic.twitter.com/1shaHsa83H

Well if that tow truck is taking a vehicle from said 17 yr olds home, then his identity will not be quiet for much longer.

Not sure if I can say this, but try KIRO fb page comments early on.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the age of that original 911 caller? (No names of minors.) I'm thinking he was a younger child, but now my mind is wondering.....

You were right on the money with your suspicions of the perp being a teen. How horrifying. Rest little angel, nobody can hurt you now.

No. I've looked through several FBs over the last week and made a few assumptions. Now based on reports of "neighbor" and "family friend", I have a hunch. I'm not able to verify his age yet.

I know now, the FBI has their yellow tape....many people outside watching. They are suited up...and impounding at least one car. People SHOCKED.

No. I wasn't clear in my question, sorry. Who was the neighbor boy who called 911 originally to report Jenise missing on Sunday night?? The report was a kid made the call and then handed the phone to Jenise's father.

Oh sorry! I thought they were referring to the commenter that said that the son called and handed the phone over... I must have missed it.

I know now, the FBI has their yellow tape....many people outside watching. They are suited up...and impounding at least one car. People SHOCKED.

Do you know the person? Are you shocked or no?

I hope things are settling down over there for you all :(

Most violent crimes are commit ed by family members or close family friends so I can't see it as being any better. Children need to learn to be independent and how to problem solve and being sheltered from the world doesn't help.

Of course a little more supervision would have been desired in this case, it is hard for me to judge the parents without knowing other details. As I mentioned earlier, I grew up in a similar way. I lived on a dead end street and almost every house had kids and we all played in each other's yards, went into each other's houses unannounced, had snacks and meals together. Every summer we blocked off the street and had a block party. In the summer I woke up and went outside to play and I only came inside for lunch and dinner and when the street lights came on.

This is how I imagine the mobile home park in this case but again that is JMO. People like to assume there is more crime these days vs 40 years ago but that is just completely false.

From the age of 3? I am sorry, but this went wayyyyy beyond a "little more supervision." I've been rereading some of the MSM articles, and peoples' earlier Websleuths posts on this case, and feeling sicker and sicker -- this poor little girl. Good Lord.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members