Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not label houses on the case map unless information is confirmed by MSM or LE.

Alison Morrow ‏@AlisonMorrowTV
Kids say this is Jenise's cat "blu"- the 2 cuddled a lot- her friends feel safer tonight after arrest. #jenisewright pic.twitter.com/xF4all8NC1

BupgGsECAAARZ47.jpg:large

I'm wondering too. If that 17 yo had access to a car, I wonder why he didn't use it to try and transport Jenise further away?

maybe it was used to back up to the woods.....

You guys rocked it. I want to know what tipped many of you off that it was likely a young person.

We were hearing that she played with teens instead of elementary children in MSM. Not just for a few minutes when older sibs were babysitting her. There was a teen who said she did for 2 full days right before she was murdered. Then there was rumors? of an abandoned mobile home she was hanging out at. Teens are into pushing boundaries with smoking, sex, drugs, alcohol and some crime. Not all teens but usually a couple in each group are social boundary pushers. Moo.

KS-
I wasn't addressing any particular post. Nor was I addressing people who were discussing how to prevent victimization. It was commentary on parenting styles and the arguments about the denotative and connotative definitions of rape for posts and posts that I was voicing my frustration with. The thread seemed to be losing its focus and was becoming a grammar battle of sorts. People sharing their experience is never something I'd criticize. People need to process in their own ways and we learn from what happens to others.
-necco

OT , Here' a thread that some of you may like to share your stories on ( not that you cannot also share here )
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-not-Victims-Rape-and-Sexual-Abuse-Survivors

just a hunch but wouldn't they have a behavioral expert watching reactions of individuals as they are being swabbed and put ''?" responses to one side KWIM

As a matter of fact that is why I felt confident they were actually on to who it was yesterday. They brought in FBI BA's right away & many other resouces. Not that they were the only help but they sure can help and the combination of FBI and LE was large. All towns need this response. We need a lot of help to curb this fact of kids getting murdered, and daily. jmo

Can't some of us feel and state that we believe that they were negligent and also think that they are suffering for losing their little girl?
Again, I am an only child. I have 2 kids of my own that are 21 and 23. (15 mos apart)
I'm just asking for opinions here, but in the case of several children (over 3) that are spaced out over decades, is it normal for parents to be less strict with the younger ones?
I could see why perhaps, I mean if someone has been a mother 26 years, for instance that she might have a false sense of security with her neighborhood city etc, especially if she had lived in the same area for years.
I know someone with 5 kids. 26, 23, 17, 15 and 4. The oldest is the only female
The 2 older ones are exemplary. The middle 2 are completely disrespectful and almost abusive towards the mom. The 4 year old she doesn't even parent. He walked into my home and began punching my husband and I.
I corrected the child sternly and she got upset because he's "just a little boy". In fact I ended our friendship because I don't trust her teens in or around my home.

I've just always heard from "people" about the youngest children having it "easier" than the older ones and wondered is this true? It doesn't make sense that parenting styles would change over the years and as a mother ages and gets wiser yhan she was 26 years ago, I might think she would get even stricter. That's just not the case with many people I know in their mid to late 40's that are still having biological kids. These Aunts and Uncles are also younger than their Nieces and Nephews. That hurts my brain! That probably is also quite common. I'll never have any Neices or Nephews, never even be an Aunt.

17 yo is lucky he doesn't live here. 17 yo records are not sealed at 17 the records are open and they are named. I dont think they even go to juvie at 17. I think it may be big boy jail. (I may be wrong)AND if the were any prior criminal acts before 17 that he/she. is on probation for... if the child reoffends prior to 18 all the proir bad acts attach to their permanent record. If they behave the records are forever sealed.

LE was searching any vehicles going in to or out of the MHP. Didn't have a chance to move her out of the park before police arrived on scene? I think Jenise was probably in the car at first and moved later. I don't think she was killed in the location she was found because LE kept searching homes after the fact. They were looking for the location of her murder or maybe just muddy clothing.

Why the car?

I figured teen who had no car. That is why she was down the ravine.

What part does the car play?
r
dumping......or hiding ....offense may have taken place elsewhere possibly (MOO)

Do you think there could be more arrests or would they have waited to arrest the 17yo if there could be more?

Do you know if it's someone who has lived there for a while or if he's been friends with the family or other kids in the neighborhood? Or was he a loner kind of guy who kept to himself? Any idea?

I was told family lived there a while...maybe 10 years. I want to wait to say more...don't want to say too much and get in trouble. I talked with people that knew him. I did not.

Maybe the car was used to bring laundry to a laundromat??

Again, I am an only child. I have 2 kids of my own that are 21 and 23. (15 mos apart)
I'm just asking for opinions here, but in the case of several children (over 3) that are spaced out over decades, is it normal for parents to be less strict with the younger ones?
I could see why perhaps, I mean if someone has been a mother 26 years, for instance that she might have a false sense of security with her neighborhood city etc, especially if she had lived in the same area for years.
I know someone with 5 kids. 26, 23, 17, 15 and 4. The oldest is the only female
The 2 older ones are exemplary. The middle 2 are completely disrespectful and almost abusive towards the mom. The 4 year old she doesn't even parent. He walked into my home and began punching my husband and I.
I corrected the child sternly and she got upset because he's "just a little boy". In fact I ended our friendship because I don't trust her teens in or around my home.

I've just always heard from "people" about the youngest children having it "easier" than the older ones and wondered is this true? It doesn't make sense that parenting styles would change over the years and as a mother ages and gets wiser yhan she was 26 years ago, I might think she would get even stricter. That's just not the case with many people I know in their mid to late 40's that are still having biological kids. These Aunts and Uncles are also younger than their Nieces and Nephews. That hurts my brain! That probably is also quite common. I'll never have any Neices or Nephews, never even be an Aunt.

17 yo is lucky he doesn't live here. 17 yo records are not sealed at 17 the records are open and they are named. I dont think they even go to juvie at 17. I think it may be big boy jail. (I may be wrong)AND if the were any prior criminal acts before 17 that he/she. is on probation for... if the child reoffends prior to 18 all the proir bad acts attach to their permanent record. If they behave the records are forever sealed.

My sister has five kids: 26, 21, 11, 9, 5. First two are girls, last three are boys, same dad for all. She is way more lax on the last one. She laughed about how paranoid she was regarding germs with the oldest that she would boil the pacifier if it fell on the ground and with the last, she just wiped it on her pant-leg. I think parents of many just realize that most worries don't come true and also rely on the older kids to keep the younger ones entertained. That brings a false sense of security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet