Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for an arrest fairly quickly, as the body disposal method was unsophisticated, and it seemed unlikely that the perpetrator would be particularly skillful in avoiding detection. So this is very welcome news. I see I have a lot of catching up to do in this thread. Just want to say good job to LE, and thanks to all you Websleuths for the useful and pertinent info that I've seen just during the quick skimming I've done tonight. I've got work and family obligations this weekend so I haven't been able to browse over here until now.

And I hope someone out there will give some love to Jenise's cat, the poor thing. This has been rough for all of Jenise's family, and Blu is family, too.

Jenise's cat is being taken care of by a friend of mine. I took care of dog for 24 hours when they left her locked up in house.

Animals were loose all the time too ....:(

I believe they thought a sibling was calling, but misunderstood and it was actually a neighbor kid who said something like, my friend's little sister.

It wasn't a sibling who called but a neighborhood kid. Also J's older step sisters did not live in the park the lived somewhere else, and I believe the 2 kids who were taken out of custody from the parents were released to these sisters. This is all info from social media which I can't link too

Me neither. I usually go to one of the News Web Page, clink on their Twitter link, then do my searches from there.

OT again ( sorry all ) you can get even more info by going to google and typing in '' twitter and ( name of news story ) You'll have many more options.

I believe they thought a sibling was calling, but misunderstood and it was actually a neighbor kid who said something like, my friend's little sister.

That's cool. But I knew I had read that. ty

:blushing: Me too.

I don't want to have to wait til Monday

Me neither! How can msm not reveal details at this point - I bet we hear a name in the next 24 hours. Er, not for repeating or sleuthing here of course, just for peace of mind.

I will always be enraged by child neglect, whether the child is neglected and alive, or neglected and dead.

I have extreme difficulty on cases where the child was made vulnerable to their murderer because of parental negligence. I hold the rapist and murderer accountable for his/her acts, the negligent parent(s) accountable for his/hers/theirs.

In these cases, I focus my sorrow, my sympathy, my heart...to the child victim. It's the best I can do.

Played with often? A 6 year old played with a 17 year old often? I'm just hoping and praying that she wasn't being abused often.

Poor baby. Never again smiling her beautiful smile :(
My thoughts exactly! Is it possible that he is the older brother of a person she used to play with often?
There has been no mention about if he had any siblings and IMO it really shouldn't be. I don't really know how you keep a 6 yr old girl away from a 17 yo boy when she has a 6 yo brother. I remember 6-7 yr old girls that were friends of my daughter's, having a crush on the opder brother of a 7 yr old girl. He was 17. Some of the mother's thought it was sooooo cute. How he played with them in the pool and these wet bikini clad little girls would climb all over him and practically attack him. They'd want kisses etc... IT WAS JUST WRONG imo.
He never harmed a hair on their heads and it wasn't
that he was inappropriate, the mom's of these girls were and they encouraged it! Had he had the urge to do wrong, it would have been bad. imo

I do wonder if there are any other victims in the MHP as well.

Again, I am an only child. I have 2 kids of my own that are 21 and 23. (15 mos apart)
I'm just asking for opinions here, but in the case of several children (over 3) that are spaced out over decades, is it normal for parents to be less strict with the younger ones?
I could see why perhaps, I mean if someone has been a mother 26 years, for instance that she might have a false sense of security with her neighborhood city etc, especially if she had lived in the same area for years.
I know someone with 5 kids. 26, 23, 17, 15 and 4. The oldest is the only female
The 2 older ones are exemplary. The middle 2 are completely disrespectful and almost abusive towards the mom. The 4 year old she doesn't even parent. He walked into my home and began punching my husband and I.
I corrected the child sternly and she got upset because he's "just a little boy". In fact I ended our friendship because I don't trust her teens in or around my home.

I've just always heard from "people" about the youngest children having it "easier" than the older ones and wondered is this true? It doesn't make sense that parenting styles would change over the years and as a mother ages and gets wiser yhan she was 26 years ago, I might think she would get even stricter. That's just not the case with many people I know in their mid to late 40's that are still having biological kids. These Aunts and Uncles are also younger than their Nieces and Nephews. That hurts my brain! That probably is also quite common. I'll never have any Neices or Nephews, never even be an Aunt.

17 yo is lucky he doesn't live here. 17 yo records are not sealed at 17 the records are open and they are named. I dont think they even go to juvie at 17. I think it may be big boy jail. (I may be wrong)AND if the were any prior criminal acts before 17 that he/she. is on probation for... if the child reoffends prior to 18 all the proir bad acts attach to their permanent record. If they behave the records are forever sealed.

A rip roaring YES to your question about ''spaced'' out ages. I know I was much more 'relaxed' however I was a lot ''wiser'' too - picked my battles wisely cuz I was running out of pXXX & vinegar to sweat the small stuff.

I had a fair number of similar families around me that had either large families with all ranges or menopause babies. We all agreed we were way better at an advanced age than we were when we were younger and feistier. We taught more and lectured less KWIM?

As far as the disrespect thing that you bring up - can't say I noticed that.

Me neither! How can msm not reveal details at this point - I bet we hear a name in the next 24 hours. Er, not for repeating or sleuthing here of course, just for peace of mind.

The problem is, he is charged as a juvenile. Which is why his name hasn't been released.

As a parent we should teach girls to have more respect for themselves and learn to not get themselves in situation that could possibly cause harm.

I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you talking about Jenise. She was only six yrs old. How much does a child that age have to comprehend?.

Jenise's cat is being taken care of by a friend of mind. I took care of dog for 24 hours when they left her locked up in house.

Animals were loose all the time too ....:(

Bless you ShadydLady!! This must be so difficult for you and your community. :grouphug:

As a parent we should teach girls to have more respect for themselves and learn to not get themselves in situation that could possibly cause harm.

How about teaching self defence -- that's always a good start too. Kick scratch bite is ok sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez