Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know~
Both sweet innocent little girls were reportedly allowed to play outside --without adult supervision...and both were murdered by teen boys, who were neighbors. I feel sick.

Jessica was on the way to school. Alanna Gallagher was murdered by the neighbor

Natasha Chen ‏@NatashaKIRO7 20m
Suspect in #JeniseWright case is being interviewed. He was arrested at 2:50 at his house. pic.twitter.com/B5QIoDGwkv

Buokk_YCMAEHF6M.jpg

Resided with the parents..? ...humm seems as if the parents were not protecting Jenise outside of the home as well as inside....

Resided with HIS parents, not Jenise's parents

17 yr old male! So many here said a young person. Oh GOD! Another child.

I can't stop crying - that poor baby girl.

Yes, arrest made
17 year old male
Will not release his name at this time
He was a resident of the park

Our guts were right. Teen male, sexually motivated. :(

RIP Jenise, they got him!!

Well my gut was WRONG!!! Unlike in Alanna Gallagher's case, where I thought the parents simply made good suspects but I couldn't be sure, in this case, I felt certain after an interview with the dad. Not just logistically, but certain.

Totally wrong.

I also didnt suspect a teen in Jessica Ridgeway's case.

I would love to know who has been consistently picking teens for these cases. I'm going to be trusting your gut instincts from now on!

Baffling that teens are increasingly more responsible for these crimes. Three cases of little girls and 17 year old boys. Sure it's happened in the past but three now in a short span of time. Wth?

Heartbroken here :(

Okay - remember he is a minor and he cannot be named here until/unless LE charges him as an adult.

Salem

Just to make sure I understand:

We can't discuss the suspect until LE officially releases his name - IOW not even if it's leaked by msm before. But if he isn't charged as an adult then no sleuthing at all.

If he is charged as an adult (which I think will happen) can we refer to any of his social media if we don't give links and just paraphrase?

I think I know the answers but I want to double check. As soon as his name is out there's gonna be a flood on this thread. I don't want to get into trouble. Thanks!

o/t KOMO left their camera & sound on, they need to wash their mouths out

still on http://www.komonews.com/live

okay they set up for the next broadcast and it is on regular news now-=
you would think they would check their equipment before talking

Welcome to the 87 guests reading along. Please consider becoming Websleuths members and joining in on the discussion.

Rest with the angels Jenise. Justice is coming.

I just returned home from running errands. I'm glad an arrest has been made but sad about what Jenise went through. She must've been so terrified. Poor baby girl!

I was just about to ask. Some states 17 is not longer a minor in some instances so I did not know. What if MSM names him?

Our rules are that even if MSM names him, his name can't be used here until he is charged as an adult.

I honestly don't think it will be long before he is charged as an adult. As soon as they can get him to a hearing, I suspect. Unless there are some unusual circumstances for not charging him as an adult.

Salem

Here's the rule:

Websleuths.com L.L.C.™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

I couldn't get either link to work, so thank you for the updates everyone.
I'm devastated.

Any word on when this happened? Sat night or Sunday?

I know~
Both sweet innocent little girls were reportedly allowed to play outside --without adult supervision...and both were murdered by teen boys, who were neighbors. I feel sick.

Wasn't Jessica abducted by a stranger on her way to school..or am I confused?

I hope this kids family is getting far away from that MHP. It can't be a good situation for them either.

The LE spokesperson was clear to point out that they are still in the middle of the investigation. To the media question if the perp acted alone, he stated that they were still investigating. It sounded to me like they have not yet ruled out that others were involved.

ETA the timing of Jenise's death was not addressed on the latest news released. (for Xara's question above)

Rest with the angels, Jenise. Justice is coming.

While sleuthing social media on this case I was blown away at how many teens post highly sexual/violent/objectifying "memes" posts, etc. This obviously doesn't equate to rape and murder, but it sure feeds into a cultural tolerance for sexual violence of women and girls. What blows me away is that these teens are "friends" with their parents, yet it doesn't occur to the parents to regulate/educate/monitor the sorts of terrible things their kids are putting out in the world. If my teen son posted the sort of demeaning crap I've seen over the past few days, he would get to watch me take a baseball bat to his laptop, then I'd make him go volunteer at a battered women's shelter.
Bulls$*it parenting all around in this MHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave