Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway he could be charged with 1st degree murder?

I think at this point all blame/focus should be put on the perp.

Blaming the parents, judgement about how they choose to grieve, etc, does nothing helpful in honor of JW.

And like I said many times in regards to LH and how she grieved at coopers funeral and after- we just cannot say how someone should grieve: it is different for everyone. As bizarre as some things may seem to those of us who have never been there, we should be so thankful we have never found ourselves in that situation.

and also, putting blame anywhere but on the perp diminishes the fact that he is 100% accountable for his actions that violated this little girls most basic and fundamental rights.

IIRC, LE hasn't ruled out holding the parents responsible in some way. And have the other two children been returned to them?

Interesting comments on that article.

The same type of comments are now being left almost everywhere I look. Social media has proven to be quite the double edged sword, hasn't it?

IIRC, LE hasn't ruled out holding the parents responsible in some way. And have the other two children been returned to them?

no clue, not really focused on the parents but on the 17 year old young man who did this.

I just want to take a moment to thank the mods here for keeping the rules the way they do. I followed a link trail this morning (his name is now all over the place) and stumbled across another forum where posting pretty horrific "local rumors" and personal info about pretty much the entire family is okay. :(

So thank you WS mods for NOT letting this forum go there. It is much appreciated.

I want to second this and thanking your post wasn't enough. The mods have had to act as parents to unruly posters in this thread more than any other thread I've been involved with and I am impressed at their grace and restraint in the face of our sometimes petulant behavior. (Myself included.)

Just a thought on the manslaughter charge, is there a possible second victim? Or is it possible that police are using it as a bargaining chip, hoping for a confession?

I wanted to comment on the spoiled brat comments by dad. I got the sense that he was really frustrated by her tendency to run amok, but because she was the baby, she always got her way. I can see it now, Jenise takes off, Dad is worried, she comes home and he is unhappy with her. If he tries to punish her, telling her she has to stay inside the next day, she starts crying and Mom shuts him down. This is purely my impression. I did not get the feeling that he didn't care.

I'm not posting my opinions on the parents, but I have been thinking about them and their actions quite a bit. If any "positive" can come from Jenise's story, we need to look at what was done and how it may have impacted her life so that we might learn something from it. Maybe other parents stop and think a little more about how they're raising their kids. Maybe parents will listen to their gut a little more when around people they think they know, but don't really. Maybe we hug our babies a bit tighter, maybe we talk to them about inappropriate touch and making sure they know they can come to us with anything. Maybe we ask our teens a few more questions about where they are and what they're doing and take note of concerning behaviors. I just can't believe there were zero warning signs from this suspect. Maybe his friends saw or heard things, maybe it was easy to explain away or ignore things he said or did. Maybe this horrific tragedy could have been prevented, maybe not, but this should be a wake up call to everyone to get and stay involved in our kids' lives.

I imagine he did not think too far ahead, when asked. Maybe he thought they were collecting just in case they ever found DNA. Not all teens watch crime shows, Imo.

Additionally, the police had not disclosed finding Jenise until after many of the swabs were collected. (they might not have found her until after, but my belief is they had). The peer pressure of every single neighbor giving a swab would weigh heavily. If others had refused, he might have tried, but none did. It would have put him under a microscope right away, had he refused. JMOO

We're not going to post any specifics about the suspect at this time. Per Salem's ruling, he must be named by MSM or LE as well as charged as an adult. Do not go there yet.

Good morning everyone.
Thank you Mods & Admins for all of your efforts over a very difficult weekend. You all are amazing! :tyou:

I truly hope the DA reveals who is responsible for this crime. Revealing this knowledge will be an important milestone in the process - of adjudication for the accused, for healing for the family and the community ( :grouphug: ShadyLady!), as well as the people of Bremerton and the State of Washington. (I remember reading back on thread #1 of JW's Native American roots, and I believe her ancestors are wailing in pain and grief as well. :moo: This case has affected us all :tears:

Most importantly, I pray for today to be a milestone for :justice: for JW and all she represents. If the details on who hurt her and took her from this earth are released, we will sleuth. The threads will move like lightning, and the Mods will dazzle us with their ability to keep us within TOS once more :heartluv:

That sleuthing will also represent healing for some of us. Over the past couple of days, I've read more heartbreaking posts in one place than ever. I've felt a kinship with others who have walked in my shoes, suffered much worse than I have, but who weren't afraid to share their experiences here. It was eye-opening to know so many who had been through so much pain and hurt were all in one place, drawn to one case (along with many others).

Although not every WSer has been a "victim," (and I use that word by definition only) we are here. Every WSer sees and sleuths through our own unique lens, and our differing perspectives and experiences are what make us able to see the big picture. That's an excellent investigative skill, and one of the reasons I love it here.

So, forgive me for the long, heartfelt post. It was a long sleepless night with many thoughts and worries.

Justice for JW....

:rose:

I wanted to comment on the spoiled brat comments by dad. I got the sense that he was really frustrated by her tendency to run amok, but because she was the baby, she always got her way. I can see it now, Jenise takes off, Dad is worried, she comes home and he is unhappy with her. If he tries to punish her, telling her she has to stay inside the next day, she starts crying and Mom shuts him down. This is purely my impression. I did not get the feeling that he didn't care.

I haven't been able to track down the audio of this interview, however, I can totally see something like that being said about the youngest child in a pretty big family (Wasn't she the youngest of 5?) I know that I was affectionately called "spoiled rotten" and it was almost said in a bragging sense. Heck, sometimes people still say that about me. :)

PS If anyone has a link to audio of that interview that they know works, please post it. I've tried several and they didn't work.

I haven't been able to track down the audio of this interview, however, I can totally see something like that being said about the youngest child in a pretty big family (Wasn't she the youngest of 5?) I know that I was affectionately called "spoiled rotten" and it was almost said in a bragging sense. Heck, sometimes people still say that about me. :)

PS If anyone has a link to audio of that interview that they know works, please post it. I've tried several and they didn't work.

necco, I had to forward the video clip to 7:23 and view it to the end to see it myself. I will ETA the link as soon as I find it (unless someone posts it first).

:seeya:

ETA:

via
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10840760

6-year-old girl missing from Bremerton | www.kirotv.com

Found the embedded video:

You have to drag it to approximately 7:23 before it starts (at least for me via iPhone).

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/?nmredir=true&__federated=1

I'm still catching up from yesterday. :blushing:
I want to respectfully say I don't believe I'd have it in me to forgive the so called person who brutally raped, murdered and left my beautiful, innocent, precious little girl in the mud. Never, no way would or could I forgive.

As of last presser other arrests had not been ruled out, other parties being involved had not been ruled out. IOW, the slamming of the cell door behind this perp doesn't seem to have made this a "case closed" in LE's mind. Of course there may not be anyone else involved, but it sure is good to know that LE is not just dusting off their hands and patting each other on the backs*. They are doing a thorough job of it, IMO.

*Although this group of LE deserves a bunch of back pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand