Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Anne Seymour ‏@rachelseymour 1m
@KitsapSun reporter Andy Binion (@a_binion) will have the full story on 17-year-old Gabriel Z Gaeta's arraignment later today. #JeniseWright

I guess the HLN folks will start trying to get his friends on the shows.

I can't tell from the wording - did they find a bag as well as a shoulder strap, or just a shoulder strap? It sounds like the shoulder strap is an independent item. Possibly the ligature? :(

I hope he doesn't try to get off on Prozac defense or hgh/roid rage defense (wrestler...football player)

Just to clarify https://twitter.com/AlexRozier/status/498957038593277954/photo/1 this document states that it was GG's mother's sister who died (when describing GG was similarly upset after his mother's sister's death). So NOT his sister. This likely would have been a woman significantly older than him.
If I said his sister, it was a mistake -- meant his mother's sister. Maybe much older, maybe not -- I have a niece who's 3 years younger than me (my parents had me much later in life than my siblings).

Right? The little ****. I'm so glad they observed him carefully while he was alone.

That was hard to read and she's not even my daughter.

I'm just heartbroken for what Jenise endured.

I can't tell from the wording - did they find a bag as well as a shoulder strap, or just a shoulder strap? It sounds like the shoulder strap is an independent item. Possibly the ligature? :(

I thought it was just a strap also.

What I find just absolutely horrific is that her mother had to identify her underwear.

That poor woman.

I wonder if the interrogation video that is discussed in the probable cause document can be considered when determining competency to stand trial?

It sure sounds like he might have been trying to act incompetent, then, and on August 4th.

When was the interview with the perp's mom in the passenger seat? Before or after him being too upset to submit DNA?

From the probable cause,

"On August 3 @ 0700 hours he noticed JPW was not home. "

That is EARLY! So she didn't check in for almost 15 hours.
0700- 2153

All posts are MOO

I knew he buried her, and hid her. Only someone local would have done that. If it was a passer by they would not have cared and been long gone.

No one thought to pick up the palet?
shaking my head... sometimes I don't understand.

I don't think she was there at that time. The shorts and underwear only 15 feet away may have been to throw them off. You know they searched that area like crazy once those were found. He put her there after the first search, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo