Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he had a brain injury. I think his people would be saying that all over SM if that was the case. I think he just had some surgery.

Possibly a severe concussion from sports activities?

(But...,that would not explain surgery, I guess...)

:waitasec:

:gaah:

I :tantrum: when I'm a few hours behind on reading and have so much to respond to ...and find that the thread is shut down, a new one is about 200 posts plus already... and I can't .

:banghead:

Guess I'll have to jump and hope I don't miss too much.

:grouphug: to all.

Oh, and thanks to mods for :sweep: last night

I have 3 brothers that are 2,3 and 4 years older than me. We alllllways had a house full of boys sleeping all over everywhere!!! They would stay up later than any parent would be up and they would usually fall asleep watching a movie or playing a video game while others would be playing a game of pool or listening to the stereo. I don't find that part odd, at all. Now, the rest of this situation is another freaking story!!!!
OK so maybe thats why my son never had sleepovers after he was 13 or 14. I wouldn't have let them stay up all night and sleep all over the house. LOL

katydid23, I'm thinking along the same lines. He may take a plea. Now I am not good at this and I marvel at everyone else. Thinking LWOP.. would be the highest they can go, do you think maybe 30yrs. to life or something like that? Thats just an example, I dont know what the crimes call for.I agree with you the family will move. Good luck to all of them except GG...

Ah man, I HOPE he gets LWOP either through a jury trial or a plea. He's so young that even if he got 30-40 years he would still have plenty years left to live on the "outside". And with all those new jail connections to boot!

You have some very mature, smart boys to realize something was off.

I have noticed a trend in teen boys/young adult men watching and becoming (IMO) obsessed with children's shows such as My Little Pony. There is a specific subgroup of these guys who call themselves "bronies". I'm sure most are decent young guys but having a 5 yr old daughter who likes her ponies I have to say I'm a bit creeped out. Little girls and young me. Should not have that much in common.

All IMO and I apologize for veering OT.
My son loves MLP. :/ I love watching the same shows I grew up watching. So because this one is aimed at girls, at some point should he feel can't like it anymore, simply because he's a boy?

Yep! When one game came out, they played it for 4 days! They slept a little. Eww! 3 boys locked up in a bedroom eating and sleeping and gaming, I had to make them go outside and air the room out. It really smelled like feet!

All posts are MOO

And man, teenage boy feet are the worst!!! (I remember those days...and that smell!)

I don't think they had a male blood relative living in the home with them.

The PC names the people living in the home with GG.

His step-dad and his Mom.

I'd stay over at a friend's house if it was a weekend and they didn't live right in my neighborhood.....but that was maybe up to age 14....and I'm a female. Don't recall any of my male cousins around my age or my male friends in my neighborhood going to "sleepovers." A single-wide mobile home with 2 parents, 3 young kids, 2 teens (7 people) plus friends staying over? At most there would have been 3 bedrooms in that MH. The parents would have had their own bedroom, little JPW shared another bedroom with her sister......so that leaves only one other bedroom for the remaining 3 kids....plus friends too? Sorry but strange to me that teenage boys have their teenage boy friends who live in the same MHP (that's not even that large) staying overnight in a small single wide mobile home that's already very crowded.
I think it's only 2 bedrooms.
The four younger children, aged 6 to 16, generally share one bedroom in the small home, Wilson said. However, the 16-year-old, a boy, was not in the county over the weekend

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024247934_missingbremgirlxml.html

All posts are MOO

My son loves MLP. :/ I love watching the same shows I grew up watching. So because this one is aimed at girls, at some point should he feel can't like it anymore, simply because he's a boy?

No, not at all. But there is a whole BRONY subculture. And some of it is kind of fetishy and ...IDK. I researched the My LiL Pony male offshoots when we had a missing person case recently. The show took on a whole new meaning for me. :eek:

I, too, am wondering about the fact that the brother being away as being a factor...

I wonder if the brother possibly stayed elsewhere every weekend? maybe once a month? Or...???

or was this a one time/rare occurrence?

:waitasec:

Based on SM, GG appeared to be very close friends with poor little JPW's brother. It's horrific enough to me for a 17 yr old to brutally rape and murder a sweet little girl......but even more heinous that it's the little sister of your close friend. Pure evil.

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

Too upset to give a DNA sample but not too upset to post on fb that the FBI were in his house.
Mental illness my *advertiser censored** he sound like a faker who faked being upset when asked for DNA and faked being mentally ill while being questioned. He acted normally when he was in the room on his own. He was just too stupid to realize he was being watched. It's pretty clear from the PC statement that LE knew what he was at.

What's the deal with "he acted this way when his Aunt died (Mom's sister)"? That left me scratching my head, were they making excuses for him? His reaction seemed extreme (could hardly get out of bed, very, very emotional), that did not set off any bells with Step-Dad or Mom?

No, not at all. One of my daughters adores typically "boy" things along with all the typical "girl" stuff. But there is a big culture of grossness that goes along with teen/grown male MLP lovers. It's a fact.

What's the deal with "he acted this way when his Aunt died (Mom's sister)"? That left me scratching my head, were they making excuses for him? His reaction seemed extreme (could hardly get out of bed, very, very emotional), that did not set off any bells with Step-Dad or Mom?

yeah my guess would be that when they were told he was too upset to even give a sample that they had some questions, one of which may have been something like "does it seem strange that he is this upset? does this reaction seem odd to you at all?"

the ten hour thing is just a he-man cartoon clip (non anime) set to some silly music (non anime) someone made and it repeats for ten hours, it became a thing on youtube to make 10 hour videos of a small clip or a song that just repeats over and over for ten hours.

This reminded me of something odd GG said on his ask account; he stated he listens to music all night in his sleep; I found that odd. Another post stated he didn't sleep well. (depression / anxiety?).

I agree. Like just letting his snot hang clear down to his shirt and not wiping it the whole time they were in the room. I can't even imagine looking at that or being the one experiencing that!

I know a person that I'm pretty sure is a psychopath and he does that when he's putting on a show of emotions (usually immediately after he did or said something coldhearted or callus). I think he thinks it makes him more sympathetic. It is quite revolting.

I'd stay over at a friend's house if it was a weekend and they didn't live right in my neighborhood.....but that was maybe up to age 14....and I'm a female. Don't recall any of my male cousins around my age or my male friends in my neighborhood going to "sleepovers." A single-wide mobile home with 2 parents, 3 young kids, 2 teens (7 people) plus friends staying over? At most there would have been 3 bedrooms in that MH. The parents would have had their own bedroom, little JPW shared another bedroom with her sister......so that leaves only one other bedroom for the remaining 3 kids....plus friends too? Sorry but strange to me that teenage boys have their teenage boy friends who live in the same MHP (that's not even that large) staying overnight in a small single wide mobile home that's already very crowded.

I am only guessing but when space is tight, and you want to keep watch on your teens, you might be inclined to let them take over the living room (after little ones are down for the night) and do the TV, video game, pizza eating marathon that way. (IME & JMHO)

Also, why did the stepdad say GG was "home all weekend' if there is actually a cell pic of him in the background with the victim? That means he was out of the home at some point, and not 'home all weekend.'

No no. I was speaking specifically of of the older teens who identify as "bronies". There are many...many websites for men who dont just watch but fetishize it. They find a way to sexualizes a show aimed at 5-10 year old children.

And my sweet my little pony watcher often watches while wearing her iron man shirt and hulk fists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member