Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, right? Yeah, the detective made it crystal clear that GG's behavior altered, depending on whether he was alone or in the company of interviewers. And not once, but twice. Good try GG bit it ain't gonna fly with LE.

What is it with perp posturing? Ross Harris and his hyperventilating "huffing" and now GG with the snot gambit. Didn't JA do some weird stuff too? Don't these people know the cameras don't stop rolling when the investigator steps out? Sheesh.
He did the same thing at the home when they went the 2nd time for the DNA swab. Barely able to get out of bed, holding onto wall...
Acting!

All posts are MOO

My 3 boys are only 8, 8 and 9 and the only places they've slept over have been grandparents houses. I'm totally okay with that.

I'll probably be like a private detective if they ever ask to sleep over at a friends.

But I'm okay with that, too :wink:

When they are around 11 or 12, they will want to sleep over at a friends so they can all sneak out and run around the neighborhood. Good luck. :eek:

Also something along the lines of ' hope you're all happy , he'll be spending life in prison'.. which struck me as odd as if any person in public or online caused gg to 'spend life in prison' ? I think its' really sad and a disconnect and some denial.
And I just realized I am not sure if we can post this ? CF said yes but then did Kimster say no?

Since there were a zillion posts about it and I couldn't grab them all, it was best to paraphrase and move on. But Salem and Kimster are absolutely correct, it is WS' policy to not sleuth family or friends' social media...suspect only (well, and victim but she's was too tiny).

anyone have any thoughts on the police letting 4 days go by before returning to get his DNA sample? it seems like as soon as he refused initially he should have gone to the top of the list of POI's - a 17 year old is too upset to let us take a cheek swab? this is odd...

how fast were they getting the DNA tests done - wouldnt one of his family members come back as a very close match so that they would know it must be a relative of theirs?

Interesting thought. Just guessing but I think LE had a bead on it being a teen and prioritized the order of the lab testing. It doesn't mean they weren't noting which teens hadn't been swabbed but there were so many residents to test that it's unsurprising that it took time.

But yes, if GG's parents hadn't ultimately allowed their son to be swabbed LE could have gotten a mitochondrial DNA match from his mom. That would have been enough for a warrant.

I totally understand the whole fun thing about having friends sleep over. But he was SEVENTEEN. And the younger sibs all slept together in one room. So where did GG sleep when he slept over?

Little kids love to have sleepovers with their friends. But 17 and 16 yr olds? When the 17 yr old is a few doors away from his own bed? :waitasec:
All summer long here! Sometimes for days on end.
I would hope the older boys slept in a family room or den!

All posts are MOO

I wonder if the anti depressants were because he realized his sexual wants were abnormal. I'd love to know what was on his computer. The overkill bothers me.

He has some anime on YouTube. But nothing major, and probably a lot less than other kids under 20. And all mainstream.
One of those is 10 hours of anime music isn't it?
That seems like a lot to me. I don't know much about it.

All posts are MOO

All summer long here! Sometimes for days on end.
I would hope the older boys slept in a family room or den!

All posts are MOO

We felt the price of pizza, soda, games was a better investment - that way we knew where the boys were (between 3 households) they were not out and about getting into trouble.

It went POOF.

But if u are wondering about what the suspects brother posted, it was presented as one thing, but something else kind of leaked through.

It was basically along the lines of ' We are so relieved that little Jenise got justice, but sad that it comes at the expense of my brother getting life without parole.'

[ oh well, thats what happens when you rape and kill a baby]

Also, it said[ paraphrased] ' so happy that Jenise found some peace, but now our entire family has to move, after mom is stabilized, because of the death threats.'

So again, back handed criticism of the victim. Like blaming her for their family's predicament. Nothing about the brothers obvious personal responsibility. jmo

Thanks, Neighbor! :)

I talked to my sons (20yo twins) about this case. When talking about the craziness of three 17yo perps (together with Sigg and Holder) with little girls, the subject of anime/manga came up. Most of the little girls drawn are dark haired (or white or red, not much normal dirty blond stuff). They are very sexualized. One of my boys used to be very into it and really feels like it is a trap. He ended up throwing all of his out. He felt it objectified girls (stereotyped them with big wide eyes, uniform looking clothing) and sexualized them. He said in Japan it's huge and he's read on several blog posts that these "muses" are meant for men's pleasure. It's been on my mind. If something like this is true, I don't think he groomed her at all. I think he could have had a violent fantasy and had an opportunity.

katydid23, I'm thinking along the same lines. He may take a plea. Now I am not good at this and I marvel at everyone else. Thinking LWOP.. would be the highest they can go, do you think maybe 30yrs. to life or something like that? Thats just an example, I dont know what the crimes call for.I agree with you the family will move. Good luck to all of them except GG...

My 3 boys are only 8, 8 and 9 and the only places they've slept over have been grandparents houses. I'm totally okay with that.

I'll probably be like a private detective if they ever ask to sleep over at a friends.

But I'm okay with that, too :wink:

Totally Agree! We knew the families where kids were for a very long time.

JMO, it was one video of Dragon Ball Z, which is similar to Pokemon, and a couple of He Man, which my 32 year old husband grew up watching.

One of those is 10 hours of anime music isn't it?
That seems like a lot to me. I don't know much about it.

All posts are MOO

the ten hour thing is just a he-man cartoon clip (non anime) set to some silly music (non anime) someone made and it repeats for ten hours, it became a thing on youtube to make 10 hour videos of a small clip or a song that just repeats over and over for ten hours.

JMO, it was one video of Dragon Ball Z, which is similar to Pokemon, and a couple of He Man, which my 32 year old husband grew up watching.

i havent seen too much of it but i dont think dragonball would be considered one of the animes that oversexualizes girls. is that right?

I talked to my sons (20yo twins) about this case. When talking about the craziness of three 17yo perps (together with Sigg and Holder) with little girls, the subject of anime/manga came up. Most of the little girls drawn are dark haired (or white or red, not much normal dirty blond stuff). They are very sexualized. One of my boys used to be very into it and really feels like it is a trap. He ended up throwing all of his out. He felt it objectified girls (stereotyped them with big wide eyes, uniform looking clothing) and sexualized them. He said in Japan it's huge and he's read on several blog posts that these "muses" are meant for men's pleasure. It's been on my mind. If something like this is true, I don't think he groomed her at all. I think he could have had a violent fantasy and had an opportunity.

some of it is blatantly offensive, much of it is troubling at least, but in this case i didnt see anything he linked or liked that was concerning in that way.

yeah i guess i didnt see it as a "fascination", just a few things.

He could have had tons of it downloaded or it could have nothing to do with anything.
I have loads of things I watch on youtube that I don't like or ' favorite' or whatever the term is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper