Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We felt the price of pizza, soda, games was a better investment - that way we knew where the boys were (between 3 households) they were not out and about getting into trouble.
Yep! When one game came out, they played it for 4 days! They slept a little. Eww! 3 boys locked up in a bedroom eating and sleeping and gaming, I had to make them go outside and air the room out. It really smelled like feet!

All posts are MOO

He could have had tons of it downloaded or it could have nothing to do with anything.
I have loads of things I watch on youtube that I don't like or ' favorite' or whatever the term is .

yep he definitely could, but the question was whether or not there were things like that on his SM. not to be a stickler, just explaining my answer.

Comic book and anime. Yes, some of it super sexual. From what we have seen so far, GG didn't have those type of interests. My son at 13 loves both, but I monitor them. Both in what comics we buy and what anime he is allowed to watch. I don't, personally think, either of these thing have anything to do with this crime. Even violent video games should be off the table at this point. There is something 'different' happening in THIS particular crime. JMO!

i havent seen too much of it but i dont think dragonball would be considered one of the animes that oversexualizes girls. is that right?

Dragonball Z is very mild. I would see it as PG13. that is what my son liked growing up. Mostly cuz he liked martial arts and hot girls/ lol

i havent seen too much of it but i dont think dragonball would be considered one of the animes that oversexualizes girls. is that right?

Yeah, Dragonball has very few girls. There are many mainstream ones that are mostly girls and then lots with bondage themes, etc. They even have them at our used book stores. It's nasty. It was just a thought.

some of it is blatantly offensive, much of it is troubling at least, but in this case i didnt see anything he linked or liked that was concerning in that way.
I thought he had it for Jenise maybe?
I am probably wrong.

All posts are MOO

I think the absence of her 16 year old brother (his friend, supposedly) had something to do with the timing. But yeah, it does seem odd that he did it on the anniversary of his aunt's death (or the next day).

The close timing (month and dates) of GG's aunt's death and JW's death are interesting...

However.. I was under the impression that GG's aunt died August 12, 2012.... Not August 2, 2012....

Maybe a super Sleuther can clear this up for us?

TIA...:seeya:

Comic book and anime. Yes, some of it super sexual. From what we have seen so far, GG didn't have those type of interests. My son at 13 loves both, but I monitor them. Both in what comics we buy and what anime he is allowed to watch. I don't, personally think, either of these thing have anything to do with this crime. Even violent video games should be off the table at this point. There is something 'different' happening in THIS particular crime. JMO!

I agree.

My son liked anime and comic books at 13 too. And considering some of the alternatives, I went with it. I monitored it as well. But he can certainly choose worse hobbies. Now son is 26 and very respectable well balanced, newly married homeowner. So don't worry too much.

You never slept at a neighbourhood friends house?

I'd stay over at a friend's house if it was a weekend and they didn't live right in my neighborhood.....but that was maybe up to age 14....and I'm a female. Don't recall any of my male cousins around my age or my male friends in my neighborhood going to "sleepovers." A single-wide mobile home with 2 parents, 3 young kids, 2 teens (7 people) plus friends staying over? At most there would have been 3 bedrooms in that MH. The parents would have had their own bedroom, little JPW shared another bedroom with her sister......so that leaves only one other bedroom for the remaining 3 kids....plus friends too? Sorry but strange to me that teenage boys have their teenage boy friends who live in the same MHP (that's not even that large) staying overnight in a small single wide mobile home that's already very crowded.

True, but he would have been 15 when the girl was 11. Kind of odd for a 15 yr old boy to want to hang out with an 11 yr old. jmo

If it was two years ago... Was the daughter 11 years old then? or is she 11 years old now?

perhaps she was 9 years old at the time the mother confronted GG two years ago?...

:dunno:

Also, it seems, from the brother of the suspect, saying about the life without parole comment, that there is a PLEA DEAL coming down the pike.

He talks about the whole family moving away and he mentions 'life without parole.' Sounds like this is going to be wrapped up very soon.
I'm not disagreeing with you--I think he will plead guilty. It's odd that the maximum possible sentence would be considered a plea deal though. Maybe they're dealing something else, such as moving to a facility closer to where his family moves.

I like to think this sweet, spunky little soul is being kept busy in heaven, painting the markings on puppies and kittens. I have always soothed myself with this notion when little ones are taken from us.
Something about that world-weary but smiling little face had me hoping that she was just called away for some important play, instead we have all been shocked beyond belief.

It seems to me that he wanted to get caught as well. He left a bloody towel and his clothes in his bedroom?

Doesn't necessarily mean, IMO, that he wanted to get caught. Perhaps he got some kind of "thrill" out of keeping these items. And we don't know if they were just lying out in the open in his room...they could have been found hidden/tucked away in the bottom of a closet or under a bed or pile of clothes.

Until I know how often his brother goes out of town etc, I dunno. I'm sure it was a factor, but I don't think it was the trigger.

I, too, am wondering about the fact that the brother being away as being a factor...

I wonder if the brother possibly stayed elsewhere every weekend? maybe once a month? Or...???

or was this a one time/rare occurrence?

:waitasec:

Night sleuthers ! Thanks to everyone who posts. We disagree sometimes but it's clear we are all emotionally invested in this sweet girl's fate that we never met. I'm proud to be a part of this community. I know we are all heart broken. Prayers for BOTH families tonight. There are so many lives torn apart tonight.

I'm not disagreeing with you--I think he will plead guilty. It's odd that the maximum possible sentence would be considered a plea deal though. Maybe they're dealing something else, such as moving to a facility closer to where his family moves.

True.
But when you've left your DNA on the dead child, and bloody clothing in your hamper, and are on cell phone pix with the victim, then you don't have a lot of bargaining room. I think he might get lower than LWOP, but not by much.

I talked to my sons (20yo twins) about this case. When talking about the craziness of three 17yo perps (together with Sigg and Holder) with little girls, the subject of anime/manga came up. Most of the little girls drawn are dark haired (or white or red, not much normal dirty blond stuff). They are very sexualized. One of my boys used to be very into it and really feels like it is a trap. He ended up throwing all of his out. He felt it objectified girls (stereotyped them with big wide eyes, uniform looking clothing) and sexualized them. He said in Japan it's huge and he's read on several blog posts that these "muses" are meant for men's pleasure. It's been on my mind. If something like this is true, I don't think he groomed her at all. I think he could have had a violent fantasy and had an opportunity.

You have some very mature, smart boys to realize something was off.

I have noticed a trend in teen boys/young adult men watching and becoming (IMO) obsessed with children's shows such as My Little Pony. There is a specific subgroup of these guys who call themselves "bronies". I'm sure most are decent young guys but having a 5 yr old daughter who likes her ponies I have to say I'm a bit creeped out. Little girls and young men Should not have that much in common.

All IMO and I apologize for veering OT.

Yeah, it's common for girls/teens but not so much for teenage boys, IMO.

I have 3 brothers that are 2,3 and 4 years older than me. We alllllways had a house full of boys sleeping all over everywhere!!! They would stay up later than any parent would be up and they would usually fall asleep watching a movie or playing a video game while others would be playing a game of pool or listening to the stereo. I don't find that part odd, at all. Now, the rest of this situation is another freaking story!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59