Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he had a brain injury. I think his people would be saying that all over SM if that was the case. I think he just had some surgery.

On the picture of him at the vigil, on his left arm, it looks like he has a fairly recent surgical scar running up his forearm - fairly large, too.

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

it's been pretty warm in the PNW this summer and I would think that she would be wearing a nightshirt (or big tee from her bro ) at the most given the heat this past couple of weeks (JMHO)

Maybe she fought this time. Maybe his violent control got out of hand. Maybe she threatened him with telling. I'm going to guess door #2!

I am still wondering about why he chose this time to kill JW...

I am thinking he had been grooming her... And had been assaulting her prior...

I wonder if "things" went further this time... And the injuries she sustained would be too noticeable to hide... So he felt getting rid of her was the solution?

(sorry if too graphic... I really am trying to write this sensitively...)

Just some thoughts...

I couldn't believe the report (posted upthread by Lovejac) with it's multiple skull fractures, evidence of sexual assault, and strangulation by ligature. My mind just can't wrap around the level of cruelty used against that poor little one.:(

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

So after reading various sites and comments tonight, I end up on the KIRO FB page and finally decide I need to stop reading and thinking about this heartbreaking case for the night (as if you can stop thinking about it), and I go to the top of the page hoping maybe there's a nice story that will make me feel better about humanity before I go to bed.

And what do I see?

Police are investigating after a man sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl at gunpoint in her Rainier Beach home this morning.

Aargh! I give up. It seems like it's open season on kids :(

https://www.facebook.com/KIRO7Seattle

I talked to my sons (20yo twins) about this case. When talking about the craziness of three 17yo perps (together with Sigg and Holder) with little girls, the subject of anime/manga came up. Most of the little girls drawn are dark haired (or white or red, not much normal dirty blond stuff). They are very sexualized. One of my boys used to be very into it and really feels like it is a trap. He ended up throwing all of his out. He felt it objectified girls (stereotyped them with big wide eyes, uniform looking clothing) and sexualized them. He said in Japan it's huge and he's read on several blog posts that these "muses" are meant for men's pleasure. It's been on my mind. If something like this is true, I don't think he groomed her at all. I think he could have had a violent fantasy and had an opportunity.

BBM-You nailed it.

My son loves MLP. :/ I love watching the same shows I grew up watching. So because this one is aimed at girls, at some point should he feel can't like it anymore, simply because he's a boy?

My son loves Sophia the first. It's totally fine for boys to like "girl" things and vice versa. Those are just gender stereotypes society perpetuates.

I used to have such a sweet matchbox car collection the neighborhood boys would try to trade with me. One kid even stole my dump truck. My sister and I used to dress my brother up in our first communion dresses and created an alter ego "Mary grace" and made a hilarious home video.

We all turned out to be (IMO) basically the coolest, most successful, and happy people ever. ;) your kid is gonna be fine

This reminded me of something odd GG said on his ask account; he stated he listens to music all night in his sleep; I found that odd. Another post stated he didn't sleep well. (depression / anxiety?).

I think we may find that GG spent a lot of time viewing *advertiser censored* at night.

No no. I was speaking specifically of of the older teens who see identify as "bronies". There are many...many websites for men who dont just watch but fetishize it. They fine a way to sexualizes a show aimed at 5-10 year old children.

And my sweet my little pony watcher often watches while wearing her iron man shirt and hulk fists!
I understand what you mean. He catches a bit of flack at 4 years old when he wears his rainbow dash shirt. I border on steering him towards something others may seem appropriate or simply letting him be who he is. Sorry. I'm going to take this as a need for sleep and rest. I wish people like GG were easier to read, so we could prevent these horrible things from happening. [emoji20]

Am I reading the PC statement correctly? Does Gaeta's mother have the same last name as Jenise? Is this another case where many of the players coincidentally have the same names?

The only actual "reference" I've seen to GG having a brain injury is the title of the video [modsnip]

It seems that one little reference to brain injury along with a few tweets(?) from him about being in the hospital have equaled "GG had a brain injury," and that, IMO is just poor math on people's parts.

the "home all weekend" comment could just be a figurative thing, not meant to imply that he never left the house.

anyone have any thoughts on the police letting 4 days go by before returning to get his DNA sample? it seems like as soon as he refused initially he should have gone to the top of the list of POI's - a 17 year old is too upset to let us take a cheek swab? this is odd...

how fast were they getting the DNA tests done - wouldnt one of his family members come back as a very close match so that they would know it must be a relative of theirs?

Maybe they didn't have enough probable cause to get a warrant for the swab. They needed him to do it voluntarily, they couldn't force him. They didn't have evidence until they found Jenise.

Salem

the "home all weekend" comment could just be a figurative thing, not meant to imply that he never left the house.

Right. But if the FBI is asking where your teen son was, because there was a killing in the immediate neighborhood, then they dont want 'figurative;' answers. I think they want LITERAL answers. If he left the house, that is much different than NOT leaving the house, if a child was dumped 200 feet out the back door.

Am I reading the PC statement correctly? Does Gaeta's mother have the same last name as Jenise? Is this another case where many of the players coincidentally have the same names?

same last name, but I think it is coincidence. Someone posted upthread that they looked into it and it is not family related

GRAPHIC WARNING

Maybe she fought this time. Maybe his violent control got out of hand. Maybe she threatened him with telling. I'm going to guess door #2!

I'm trying to be careful with how I phrase this because I mean no disrespect to Jenise. Honestly, I think that this was the first time it progressed to beyond touching, and he wasn't expecting that intercourse would cause her so much damage. He panicked when he realized there was blood and realized there would be no way for her to go home like that and not have hellfire rain down on him.

katydid23, I'm thinking along the same lines. He may take a plea. Now I am not good at this and I marvel at everyone else. Thinking LWOP.. would be the highest they can go, do you think maybe 30yrs. to life or something like that? Thats just an example, I dont know what the crimes call for.I agree with you the family will move. Good luck to all of them except GG...

In order to take a plea, they would have to offer one, which seems unlikely considering they have a confession and DNA.

same last name, but I think it is coincidence. Someone posted upthread that they looked into it and it is not family related

Thanks, I didn't think it was related since it's a common last name, just confusing.

What's the deal with "he acted this way when his Aunt died (Mom's sister)"? That left me scratching my head, were they making excuses for him? His reaction seemed extreme (could hardly get out of bed, very, very emotional), that did not set off any bells with Step-Dad or Mom?

that was a ''cya'' ((from my point of view)) supposedly the person who made that comment said that GG was distraught over JW case -- and cross referenced it to a family loss of nearly two's past -- too much of a stretch
I'm sure that was as much of a bullseye that the profiler's needed
If a person is upset over a loss usually they will assist not resist in solving the case ((LE knew then what they were dealing with))

Warning - graphic!

I wonder if the anti depressants were because he realized his sexual wants were abnormal. I'd love to know what was on his computer. The overkill bothers me.

I don't know about the antidepressants but yes, I noticed the overkill too. Multiple head fractures and strangulation. That's more than trying to stop her from screaming - the word "rage" comes to mind. Also, I have questions about her underpants and shorts having evidence in them yet they were found away from her body and not on her.

Too upset to give a DNA sample but not too upset to post on fb that the FBI were in his house.
Mental illness my *advertiser censored** he sound like a faker who faked being upset when asked for DNA and faked being mentally ill while being questioned. He acted normally when he was in the room on his own. He was just too stupid to realize he was being watched. It's pretty clear from the PC statement that LE knew what he was at.

Just jumping off your post...

I am wondering if GG attempted to act distraught (when asked by LE for DNA) as he did at the news of his aunt's death because he learned how to invoke sympathy by his parents and others...

I still am wondering, though, if he was sincerely distraught at his aunt's death...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member