Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read it on his facebook account. He was thanking everyone for their cards etc. i have gone back and tried to find a link and can't. I am hope one of the other regular posters can help me with this.
It is on ask for sure

He has some anime on YouTube. But nothing major, and probably a lot less than other kids under 20. And all mainstream.

Ugh, right? Yeah, the detective made it crystal clear that GG's behavior altered, depending on whether he was alone or in the company of interviewers. And not once, but twice. Good try GG bit it ain't gonna fly with LE.

What is it with perp posturing? Ross Harris and his hyperventilating "huffing" and now GG with the snot gambit. Didn't JA do some weird stuff too? Don't these people know the cameras don't stop rolling when the investigator steps out? Sheesh.

thank you....that's all I could think of too when I was reading the documents - so similiar

That just seems so odd to me. My kids were well past the 'sleepover' stage at 17. the only time they wanted to sleep at at friends at that age was when the parents were out of town.

But if they were just a couple houses away and could sleep in their own beds, they would have walked back home and crashed. jmo

if they are 17 it used to involve ((IME)) vast quantities of soda, pizza and video game playoffs very little sleeping from what I recall -- oh yes lots of potato chips too

anyone have any thoughts on the police letting 4 days go by before returning to get his DNA sample? it seems like as soon as he refused initially he should have gone to the top of the list of POI's - a 17 year old is too upset to let us take a cheek swab? this is odd...

how fast were they getting the DNA tests done - wouldnt one of his family members come back as a very close match so that they would know it must be a relative of theirs?

I think GG was on their radar, and probably the prime suspect, right when he refused. His home was only a couple hundred yards from the trail where her clothing was found, and he was one of the very few young males living in the MHP. I don't think they were worried about him going anywhere. He was under surveillance I am quite sure.

The fact that he was SO UPSET and had lots of previous connections to her and then could not donate his DNA probably put him up HIGH on their list.

I am sure they continued to investiagte him during that 4 day gap, so when they did send another investigator out to collect his DNA. they knew a lot more about him and his previous comings and goings.

That just seems so odd to me. My kids were well past the 'sleepover' stage at 17. the only time they wanted to sleep at at friends at that age was when the parents were out of town.

But if they were just a couple houses away and could sleep in their own beds, they would have walked back home and crashed. jmo

My 3 boys are only 8, 8 and 9 and the only places they've slept over have been grandparents houses. I'm totally okay with that.

I'll probably be like a private detective if they ever ask to sleep over at a friends.

But I'm okay with that, too :wink:

I think GG was on their radar, and probably the prime suspect, right when he refused. His home was only a couple hundred yards from the trail where her clothing was found, and he was one of the very few young males living in the MHP. I don't think they were worried about him going anywhere. He was under surveillance I am quite sure.

The fact that he was SO UPSET and had lots of previous connections to her and then could not donate his DNA probably put him up HIGH on their list.

I am sure they continued to investiagte him during that 4 day gap, so when they did send another investigator out to collect his DNA. they knew a lot more about him and his previous comings and goings.

After he refused, he might have been a big reason why they were so tight about posting officers at the entrance of the MHP. He wasn't making a move that was unnoticed. JMO.

He has some anime on YouTube. But nothing major, and probably a lot less than other kids under 20. And all mainstream.

Oh snap, maybe I saw it on his youtube and not his fb. Sorry if I got that wrong. I'm sure someone will correct me. :|

^^^^^this!

Im not interested in excuses, but reasons...I think we all have a vested interest in them.

"Reasons" is one of the main reasons I follow cases...to get inside the heads of killers...to help prevent future killings. But I see so many people jump to the MI = diminished capacity = inability to know right from wrong. Hence, the no excuse mantra...as a reminder to those who do not work in the field AND to poo-poo the "I am mentally ill" excuses of patients when they are caught doing something they know good and well they shouldn't be doing.

All too often people equal MI with the legal term "insane," and they, therefore, jump to the "oh there's the MI defense...eyeroll" stance. This actually insults the people who do have MI and manage to function appropriately in society.

I'm taking a break for a while I know everyone is doing what they do best and exploring all the possibilities but sometimes there is no explanations sometimes it's just evil plain and simple. That's what I think this is.

Just checked to answer CatFancier's question because I was sure I'd seen anime on GG's fb . Well the fb page is no longer with us as of the last hour or less. But yes, Cat, I was sure I saw some anime on it and I was wondering because there is a lot of anime that is not ' *advertiser censored*' but features as the main characters young girls in nighties or undies and that is all they wear. I had a ' chat friend' a few years back, male, who loved it and said ' its nothing sexual' and I wondered how could that not be if it's a child half dressed? I don't look at anime but I know it's got a huge following. Thanks for reminding me.

My son, now 26, loves anime. I think it is kind of sexual, but he loves the artistry and the videos and the whole genre. His wife, who is quite the feminist, used to hate it, but has learned to appreciate it and the cultural aspects. They went to comicon recently and showed me some pictures they bought. Very beautiful work.

There are some works that are more sexual and include bondage however.

"Reasons" is one of the main reasons I follow cases...to get inside the heads of killers...to help prevent future killings. But I see so many people jump to the MI = diminished capacity = inability to know right from wrong. Hence, the no excuse mantra...as a reminder to those who do not work in the field AND to poo-poo the "I am mentally ill" excuses of patients when they are caught doing something they know good and well they shouldn't be doing.

All too often people equal MI with the legal term "insane," and they, therefore, jump to the "oh there's the MI defense...eyeroll" stance. This actually insults the people who do have MI and manage to function appropriately in society.

I agree. I was saying it was NOT an excuse but it could help to explain the behaviour. I too like to try to figure out what might be going on in a person's head.

I'm taking a break for a while I know everyone is doing what they do best and exploring all the possibilities but sometimes there is no explanations sometimes it's just evil plain and simple. That's what I think this is.
I can't disagree.

Just checked to answer CatFancier's question because I was sure I'd seen anime on GG's fb . Well the fb page is no longer with us as of the last hour or less. But yes, Cat, I was sure I saw some anime on it and I was wondering because there is a lot of anime that is not ' *advertiser censored*' but features as the main characters young girls in nighties or undies and that is all they wear. I had a ' chat friend' a few years back, male, who loved it and said ' its nothing sexual' and I wondered how could that not be if it's a child half dressed? I don't look at anime but I know it's got a huge following. Thanks for reminding me.

I never saw anime on his FB but it was on his YT as a "liked" video. There were a couple of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper