Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a ruse LE used to try to get GG to admit to what he did. If they ask "Was so and so involved" that implicates Gabe himself as being involved if he knew someone else was involved. If they ask "Were you the only one involved?" The answer "Yes", means he did it, the answer "No" means he was involved but not the only one. It a way of getting people to speak instead of shake and nod their head.

im not sure what im allowed to say regarding this soooo i will just say that in my opinion they had reason to believe that one specific other person may have been involved(?) also just in my opinion they do not think this anymore...

I may get the newest worlds worst parent award for this, but oh well. But yes, my 4 year old (son) will sleep in basketball shorts... not pajamas.... my 15 year old (son) does the same and my 10 year old daughter tends to sleep in a tank top and sweatpants. And if thats what we wore to bed friday night and just have a lazy day on saturday, that is probably what we are still wearing come saturday night....
Bingo. My kids sleep in whatever is comfortable. They always have. Half the time, my son used to take a bath, then wear the clothes he was going to wear for school the NEXT day, because it was faster to get up and out the door. And he'd still be wearing those clothes the next morning when someone would make him change.

And as an aside, both of my kids buy their clothes in the identical line: My daughter has five pairs of pajamas she loves, same style, two sets the same colors. Same with shorts and jeans. My son does the same with t-shirts (which he sleeps in and uses during the day). At age 6, my daughter had several sets of duplicate clothes. Made mixing and matching more fun. JMO.

The picture of the alleged perp seems to show either dirt or a bruise on his left cheekbone. Carrying a candle for the victim is just wrong.

JMOO - I don't think she was groomed. I think she went with him willingly as it was her brother's friend. We teach stranger danger, but if it is an acquaintance, all bets are off. She was too young to know fear of him. I'm sure he coaxed her and she went willingly, not knowing what was in store.

I think he thought he would play around and got carried away. I am not excusing his crime at all, just thinking of a scenario.

I do feel sorry for his mother. I could not imagine being told that your child did something so despicable. I'm sure that is why she came up with the grieving for the Aunt story as she was in such disbelief.

A few days ago, it seems to me that some ppl here knew that MSM video of the lady in the passenger seat of the car, being interviewed by a reporter, with the guy in plaid shorts driving, was GG and his Mom. How did people figure that out a few days ago?

Address search of the few houses located where the vehicles were being towed away. Then searches on SMS for people with those last names.

For me the clue was his plaid shorts and blue shirt - I found a photo of him wearing the same clothes while snooping, er, I mean sleuthing online.

This is going to sound random, but this thread is going by so fast, I haven't been able to find a link. Was this, as I posted earlier, a friend of one of Jenise's older siblings?

Yes, the 16 yo brother of Jenise.

Please don't pounce me for this question!
What would someone who knew they had sexual interest in children do?
I mean before they acted on the urges. Would one go to therapy and talk it through? Does a predator know their behavior is wrong?

There is zero cultural tolerance for hurting children. There is no societal place for this type of disorder. So if someone recognizes this flaw in themself, what would they do to prevent vicitimizing someone?

I actually know someone who did just that. But then again, it takes a lot of self-awareness and desperate wanting to NOT act on it for this. I think the fear of being found out leaves many with no ideas.

JMOO - I don't think she was groomed. I think she went with him willingly as it was her brother's friend. We teach stranger danger, but if it is an acquaintance, all bets are off. She was too young to know fear of him. I'm sure he coaxed her and she went willingly, not knowing what was in store.

I think he thought he would play around and got carried away. I am not excusing his crime at all, just thinking of a scenario.

I do feel sorry for his mother. I could not imagine being told that your child did something so despicable. I'm sure that is why she came up with the grieving for the Aunt story as she was in such disbelief.
I don't think when she told the aunt story that she even knew.
That was Aug 4th. If she knew for days that he did it I'd be surprised.

All posts are MOO

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

I have 7 kids and when they were 6 yrs old, not one of them slept in their day clothes, ever. Pajamas, teeth brushed, the whole bed-time routine for little kids. But my parenting style is WAY different from the Wright's.

Possible explainations as to why she was found near her shorts (and not pajamas)

1. she never made it home Saturday night and they were the same shorts she had on that day
2. she slept in her shorts & got up super early the next morning and left the home
3. she was dressed for bed the night before but got up and dressed herself in shorts before leaving the home

Unless LE reveals that info, I don't think we'll ever know. But my hunch is on #1.

[

Some people, like myself, had seen a picture of GG (his identity was revealed on FB pages).. You can see their features are similar.. so figured the guy beside the lady in the car could be him.

That's amazing! You should be a forensic artist. I'd love to have that skill.

If you read the pdf and the condition of the panties AND shorts, i think this was the first time
Yes i did read it, thank you....IMHO molestation doesn't always involve blood and/or semen....I did say in 'some' fashion.....previously... only speculating...no proof of any previous improperness that I am aware of

For me the clue was his plaid shorts and blue shirt - I found a photo of him wearing the same clothes while snooping, er, I mean sleuthing online.

It's practically the same thing :shame:

upcoming post with the definition of snooping and sleuthing in 3........2........

:welcome: socialbutterfly! :welcome: to Websleuths!:welcome:Glad you joined us!!

Ontario mom - I didn't note the fact / implications of that she was found near her shorts...and NOT her pajamas.

Sometimes I go to bed in bed shorts and a t-shirt not "pj's" iykwim....but children... SMH... does anyone here have children that they put to bed in the clothes they wore that day and not pj's at the age she was?

I babysit a 7 year old boy everyday after school/camp and he typically wears regular comfy shorts/tees/sweats to bed. And yes, sometimes it's even what he wears the following day. He never wears dirty clothes to bed, though. He tells me he doesn't want to wear regular pajamas because they're "babyish." Parents don't mind, as long as he's happy, in bed, and bathed.

that daily mail article says a wooden mallet was found, is that the first mention of it? i dont recall it being in the PC statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne