Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just seems strange though. It's not like they lived in a forest with lots of available trees. Idk that I believe the statement that he was teaching GG, just my opinion.

Maybe JW lives by the First Nations worldview of male role within the community. JMO

But most mobile homes wouldn't have a fireplace or wood stove, usually they are electric or gas utilities.

You can always add a wood stove. Where I grew up, everyone had a wood stove, regardless of the type of house they lived in. Many still do.

Salem

I suppose some people would prefer a presser after each new piece of evidence is collected.

Can someone please make that happen? :happydance:

Preferably where they just tell us but don't tell the defense?

She shared a room with her siblings. They would have noticed her not being in bed. Although I agree that the crime probably happened very late Saturday, I do believe she made it to her bed that night. What happened next is only known to two people. If the information is good enough for LE to believe, then it's good enough for me. MOO

We don't know that LE believes anything. They investigate statements given by witnesses and other people who are close to the case. They don't SIMPLY believe them. For this reason, other people, who were in the house the night Jenise disappeared, may provide valuable info. Their statements may agree or conflict with other statements already given by other people.

I'm not sure LE is as trusting as some people want to be. LE can't afford to be if they want to discover the truth.

He might have considered the risk ~ Can't get blood from a turnip.

If someone gets hurt on MY property when they are working on it without being licensed , bonded and insured, they can sue ME! That is why people here make sure people have the proper credentials. We aren't interested in a lawsuit for an injury

Wow I give you credit for the self-restraint. Glad you transferred. I would have done the same. Just awful how your client spoke so openly in regard to your son. Talk about getting the creeps...stay safe!!
Well I had to. I could not be Professional right? In my current job we wear bracelets.911 is seconds away LOL Thank You and I am safe for the most part. LE time is prompt. Especially when they know it's us.

I agree. The apprehended children are no doubt in a clean, safe place and they are being well cared for. I can't say this for sure, but it could be that they are the type of parents that want the kids back to provide a distraction, and to make_ them_, (the parents) feel better.

School's about to start. Yes, the kids are with their sister, but that's not the same as being back home with their family, where they can attend the same school. The older sister lives out of town.

IMHO if there were problems so severe to keep the kids from returning home, I doubt that they would have been placed with relatives that have been on TV saying the kids should get to go home.

Actually, I've seen wood stoves in mobile homes often (scares the beejees out of me, but people use them).

I leased a mobile home back in the '90's and we had a fireplace. And gas heat and stove. So, they are available. jmo

:grouphug:

So sorry. That must be very scary. For you and your girl. I used to work with high school "at risk' kids, tutoring and helping them try to graduate. I ran into a few psycho kids myself. Some give little to no warning when they are about to blow their stack. We moved our tutoring room from the English dept. building to the room next to Dean's office so the campus security would be closer. My co-worker was attacked once by a 17 yr old tiny girl, who suddenly jumped up and starting scratching at her eyeballs. :eek: After she was detained, she said " Sorry Miss Smith, I was havin a bad day..." :facepalm:

That is why I wonder if this whole case was not just a spontaneous and sudden opportunistic attack. Sure does not seem like he planned it out too well.

Thanks Katydid23. It's very scary, my daughters 25 and believes she can make a difference. The clients are court ordered ...so either Juvie or self contained Behavioral Health. They don't want to be there, they don't like the rules or having to take their meds. This isn't the first time she's been assaulted, she frequently has bruises and bite marks.

She does have one client that's afraid of the dark, so she sits outside his door and reads to him until he falls asleep. She has such a good heart. I know she's making a difference, I just worry she'll be hurt.

You can always add a wood stove. Where I grew up, everyone had a wood stove, regardless of the type of house they lived in. Many still do.

Salem
Funny how things are so different other places.

We had a wood burning stove in the basement and an oil furnace. House though, not a mobile home.

Our insurance company told us 35 years ago if our house burned down, they would not pay for it. We had to have a separate chimney for each and we did not.

Insurance charges extra for a wood stove here even if you have a separate chimney.

I think he is Caucasian?

He could still live by that worldview anyway though because his children are Native as is his wife. e.g. Male roles and responsibilities are supposed to be taught by a male. I know many people who chose to when they partner with a First Nations person. I didn't read the full quote by JW, only the mentor part. This makes more sense to me. JMO

:shame:
OT, my daughter works in Behavior Health for kids 6-18. She was attacked today by a client, who was trying to stab her in the face. Luckily, she was aware enough he only managed to stab her in the hand. I realize that jobs like hers are important to society and her clients. But her job scares that **** outta me.

Both your daughter and you deserve special medals and prayers! :tyou:

OT, my daughter works in Behavior Health for kids 6-18. She was attacked today by a client, who was trying to stab her in the face. Luckily, she was aware enough he only managed to stab her in the hand. I realize that jobs like hers are important to society and her clients. But her job scares that **** outta me.

I hear what u are saying. You have to trust she is keeping herself safe. We have tons of training in keeping ourselves safe. I hope she is getting the same. 90% of the time you can diffuse an escalating behavior if you know your Client and have the training to do it. Yet there are times you cant. We have PRN's in place yet times you cant get near them to give it. Thankfully Crisis Intervention works most of the time. It is rare we call 911. Lately it has been with our Sociopath. He doesn't want to hurt us. He just wants to tear the place apart. Causes some issues LOL. Ask her is she getting any CPI training. If not she should be. Let me know and I can hook you up.
ETA- I have been with this Agency 32 years. I have had chairs thrown at me. Called every name in the book etc etc. The only time I was ever hurt was working in an Institution as a Student. I got bit in the arm and dang that hurt like a b!tch.

I have a question....
Is dating your friend's ex considered norm in that area or that community? Is the school a smaller school, therefore a smaller group to choose from? Because with my teens, it's a huge NO NO to cross the line and date your ex while in school. Good way to lose a friend ASAP. Now as they graduate, it doesn't seem to be as a big of a deal, though still like an unspoken thing that is frowned upon.

I hear what u are saying. You have to trust she is keeping herself safe. We have tons of training in keeping ourselves safe. I hope she is getting the same. 90% of the time you can diffuse an escalating behavior if you know your Client and have the training to do it. Yet there are times you cant. We have PRN's in place yet times you cant get near them to give it. Thankfully Crisis Intervention works most of the time. It is rare we call 911. Lately it has been with our Sociopath. He doesn't want to hurt us. He just wants to tear the place apart. Causes some issues LOL. Ask her is she getting any CPI training. If not she should be. Let me know and I can hook you up.

Thanks Bravo, I'll ask her. I think the client that assaulted her is new and not really settled in yet. He's on parole. Most of her bites and bruises come from breaking up fights between clients and having to put clients in a hold. It doesn't happen everyday but often enough. Thanks again.

I don't know where the news article is, but the mother and step father were very involved with the kid's wrestling. They went to almost all of the meets for the three brothers listed as wrestlers.

I am mystified as to that comment as well as he had some really accomplished older brothers as well.

I just had the darkest most horrible thought. I know I'm not allow to post it but am alarmed I even thought it.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic. I just needed to vent as she had just told me what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387