Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family has some star athletes and they have told me they go into an entire different mode when in their game, run etc. I don't see them as Jekyll/Hyde.

I'm in an athletic family too, with wrestlers and other martial artists. While I don't see them as Jekyll and Hyde, I do see the fierce, stoic, no-flinching game face in competition. My relatives look terrifying on the mat. But between matches, they shake that off, stretch, etc. That's what I saw in the interrogation room with GG. (But I'm going to quit talking about it because I'm starting to repeat myself too much!).

Another thing about my particular athletic relatives, which include just about every male in my family, is that EVERYTHING is a competition. Everything. Absolutely everything. Drives me crazy. My family happens to be full of nice people who compete - friendly competition - but maybe GG sees life and friendships as not-friendly competitions.

Just thinking aloud...no real point except that I don't think we should dismiss his training as a competitor. I think it plays a role in this thinking and behavior.

Where do they go to chop firewood? Where I live, you can do it on your own land.

So where can you go there to chop firewood?

Chopping it in a park, where I live, is illegal.
I wondered that, too. I was just repeating what I had read in one of the articles -- it didn't include further details of the wood chopping.

No ideas to family dynamics, but what would be wrong with mom or dad saying, "C'mon Gabe, stand up and help these guys out. We've got a little girl missing. It doesn't hurt & it'll take about one minute of your time. Do it for Jenise." -- ??
Exactly. In that moment it was "all about him" Typical Sociopath. I suspect as I posted earlier that's just how that Family rolled. With him. IMO.

I definitely agree that GG seems much more popular and well liked than ARS which makes this all the more interesting to me. Why do these guys who seem to have different types of backgrounds both have the same SFS? Maybe their backgrounds are not that different afterall, and this is one aspect Id like to know more about.

Re: Ars' obsession with religion, I have a feeling that GG has some religious issues as well. (Did anyone answer @y question yet on if he attended church?) On GGs ask he references the 7 Deadly Sins, etc.

Sorry if this post is barely legible, I'm on a crappy device, can barely read or type.

Agr

Who's ARS?

I get the feelling he just lacks respect for others boundaries in general. With the kids around here, the "Bro Code" rules. It's not done. Any guy that does it is shunned from the group...

I also think he is good at picking out vulnerable girls too. Or was...

All posts are MOO

I wonder if Gabe was sexually abused, and what started out as "play" to him, escalated. Whatever is was, I hope he talks. As much as Daumer (sp) was a deviant, he tried to explain later what was in his head....as did his parents.

I saw some posts on the last thread that saw the yawning and stretching in the interrogation room after LE left as him being bored or otherwise uninterested. Yawning and stretching helps diffuse stored up energy and tension. I do think he is very anxious with the situation he put himself in, not uninterested.

I'm in an athletic family too, with wrestlers and other martial artists. While I don't see them as Jekyll and Hyde, I do see the fierce, stoic, no-flinching game face in competition. My relatives look terrifying on the mat. But between matches, they shake that off, stretch, etc. That's what I saw in the interrogation room with GG. (But I'm going to quit talking about it because I'm starting to repeat myself too much!).

Another thing about my particular athletic relatives, which include just about every male in my family, is that EVERYTHING is a competition. Everything. Absolutely everything. Drives me crazy. My family happens to be full of nice people who compete - friendly competition - but maybe GG sees life and friendships as not-friendly competitions.

Just thinking aloud...no real point except that I don't think we should dismiss his training as a competitor. I think it plays a role in this thinking and behavior.

I hear you! And, my family are the same...even the female athletes have a much different persona when in the "game mode".

I don't understand what GG chopping firewood with Jenises father has to do with GG raping and murdering JWs daughter. I don't understand why your friends father being a mentor is raising so many questions. I don't get why JW embracing his faith and speaking about forgiveness is an issue. Perhaps it's his way of coping and helps with his grieving.
Perhaps I am missing the point completely

I agree on him being a Socio. Perhaps the opportunity just presented itself?

I Definitely think that the opportunity presented itself. But I also believe he has been around her alone in the past as well, possibly even while her brother was out of town. I'm not saying something HAD to have triggered it, I'm just curious. I think sociopaths are more prone to acting with rage, and impulsively, than a psychopath (who plans). Just curious if something set him off.

I wonder if Gabe was sexually abused, and what started out as "play" to him, escalated. Whatever is was, I hope he talks. As much as Daumer (sp) was a deviant, he tried to explain later what was in his head....as did his parents.
Maybe just plain old "abused"
Not one person commenting on him. (friends, coaches, neighbors)has a clue what has happened to him behind closed doors. He doesn't appear particularly spoiled, so imo abuse or just sub human.

All posts are MOO

I don't understand what GG chopping firewood with Jenises father has to do with GG raping and murdering JWs daughter. I don't understand why your friends father being a mentor is raising so many questions. I don't get why JW embracing his faith and speaking about forgiveness is an issue. Perhaps it's his way of coping and helps with his grieving.
Perhaps I am missing the point completely

Possibly because WHY the ever loving f would you murder the daughter of your mentor? I guess that's why those questions are being asked. The relig stuff? I couldn't care less. To each their own. God is strength for some people.

Here is what I think happened

GG's testosterone level was really high (as with alot of males at 17)
I think it started with fondling (maybe not the first time) and it went completely out of control. He rape her and after the fact, tried to quiet her and lost control again. It culminated with him doing atrocities to J due to own rage at himself and possibly blaming the victim as well.

i don't think it was planned at all. However, I think GG was sexually abused himself. How long did he live in the MHP park? Thoughts?
I don't think it was planned either but he would have to quiet her sooner than after the fact imo.

I believe he's just a pedophile, I gave a tweet upthread where another mom of an 11 y/o told him to stay away from her daughter..

The propensity is in him...so he acted on his urge..

I don't know. Someone – I wish I could remember who it was - brilliantly asked why GG would murder a child who might provide him with ongoing molestation opportunities. I can't dismiss the possibility that things got out of control – GG's young and very strong – but to me, this case reeks of rage.

IMO, his urge was violence, not sex.

I think he was abused. And, I too think it started as "play" (hate to type that) and escalated out of control.

There may well be a serious underlying issue of rage against his mother, but I'm not convinced of that at this point, nor am I convinced that rage had anything to do with the crime at all.

What I see in the momma/gg dynamic is a son who is used to running to momma to fix/do/get for him and a momma who is used to fixing/doing/getting whatever she thinks her son needs to make him happy. I've seen situations where mommas finally get a clue and realize their enabling is doing more harm than good; but when they finally stand up and say "no," all hades breaks loose, yes, with anger, rage, vindictiveness from the son toward the mother; but again, I don't see rage against momma entering the picture...yet.

At this point, this is how I envision what happened:

I see gg pining away/obsessing over a little girl. I see him trumping up some romantic infatuation in his mind complete with a rosy vision of how it all will play out. I see a little girl who is in awe of her big brother's friend who pays her some attention and might have a bit of a little girl crush on her "first prince," if you will.

Then I see gg ushering this along, feeding this romantic notion to himself and the little girl. There was probably touching, kissing, snuggling before the night in question (and I do believe it was Saturday night).

Remember the girl that said something to the effect that she usually took JW home...but not Saturday night? Something was definitely different that night. At this point in time I'm leaning toward: Rather than going home as usual Saturday night, JW stayed out with gg (and yes possibly someone else who later went on home), in which case the report of her being in her bed is "mistaken." I think he may well have taken her for a "treat" to BK as enticement to keep her from going on home as usual.

IMO, I think that once they got back to his place, he envisioned a "romantic conclusion" to the end of the night, and he "made his move" toward her in the van at a level far past the former touching and feeling and snuggling; however, his "advances" hurt Jenise, she screamed and fought (and I hope left scratches...that's why I'm obsessed with that long-sleeved shirt of his and the timing of when he wore it), and he tried to strangle her to silence her; IMO when that proved futile he hit her in the head with a blunt object until he was sure she was silenced forever. I think this was born of panic, not rage...pure panic that he would get caught if he didn't shut JW up.

IMO in the aftermath he took the poor babe to the bog and hid her, returned home, cleaned out the van as best he could, cleaned himself up as best he could and tossed his clothes in the closet. At this point it might have been getting mighty close to dawn so he figured he'd have plenty of time to get rid of his clothes another time. Little did he know that LE was going to be swooping down with a vengeance and sealing up the place tighter than a drum.

So when LE came calling, he went into the "I'm sad, protect me momma" mode and hid behind his momma's "skirts" until she couldn't protect him anymore. And the "act" did not work on LE despite his best efforts.

Based on the evidence we have, I do not see a sociopath and I don't see a psychopath...yet. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of the psych eval. What I do see is a pedophile who is used to momma fixing his messes and finding himself a a major "mess" that he had to fix himself, so he went to the nth degree to do so. That still makes him a monster in my book.

Back to the momma/son dynamic and rage: Momma's been able to fix a lot of stuff, but momma ain't gonna be able to fix this, so I'll be watching for son to turn on his momma, possibly refusing to speak to her ever again and somehow managing to blame her for him being in this mess (something along the lines of "you had too many kids, I was neglected," "you didn't raise me right," blahblahblah).

That's where my head's at with all this right now. Naturally it will be subject to change.

Oh gg's shoes and socks? Sucked right off his feet in that bog IMO.
Excellent post! Thank u. [emoji106]

Possibly because WHY the ever loving f would you murder the daughter of your mentor? I guess that's why those questions are being asked. The relig stuff? I couldn't care less. To each their own. God is strength for some people.

I guess that makes sense maybe I'm reading the posts differently than they are intended.
I'm with margarita25 on the SFS.
I can't yet bring myself to think of reasons behind this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal