Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Did you see the quote I responded to? Depression is anger held in ie REPRESSED anger. <modsnip>
I thought we were discussing depression in regard to GG. He obviously directed his anger outward, which makes me wonder if he was taking an antidepressant for something other than depression.

I thought we were discussing depression in regard to GG. He obviously directed his anger outward, which makes me wonder if he was taking an antidepressant for something other than depression.

As someone else said....anger is held in to it isn't.

I agree. Did you see the quote I responded to? Depression is anger held in ie REPRESSED anger. Sheesh.
I just realized I didn't make myself clear -- when I said depression is anger turned inward, I meant at oneself, not simply repressed. JMO

Warning!! graphic
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I cant seem to copy and past, page 7 second paragraph but when gg was questioned, it seems to me they asked about two specific friends of gg and if they were involved. It will be interesting if that was the car on fire belongs to the one that was asked abuout imo

they would not of asked about two specific friends if they didn't have a reason would they?

It says this. Court records say Jenise died of blunt-force trauma to the head, and there was evidence she was strangled.
This is the court record. https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf
Which says evidence of blunt force trauma not the cause of death. I hate it when news reports say this. We have not been given COD. LE said at this time they are not going to give out the COD.

I don't the ins and outs of other teenage sexually motivated killings (in contrast to teenage feud killings). Is it typical at all or is there a case to link to that has a teenage sexual killer that started off with rape and murder from the get-go? I find it hard to believe that people in his community didn't notice anything was fundamentally wrong with him. If he lived in a different setting I could understand but I lived in a mobile home park most of my life and it is hard to not notice when your neighbor flushes the toilet or hurries down their hallway. You hear most arguments, and their homes are a lot closer in the photos I saw then the park I lived in. So you'd see them come and go. Everything they did outdoors would be seen and everything indoors would practically be heard.

I just don't get this case.

That is what I mean about not hearing anything bad locally about GG aside from the one mom who said she warned him two years ago to stay away from her daughters. It is really odd. I can think of other teens in my job that have creeped me out. But people don't seem to get that vibe from him. It is weird.

And yes, the close proximity of the trailer park homes is what has me thinking that the crime happened in the car. It has been a very unseasonably warm summer in kitsap county. Unlike most of the US that have a need for air conditioners, we don't. Except when it gets hot like it has been this summer and people wish they had AC. My thought is that I would be surprised if those mobiles had AC, so most likely people had their windows wide open. So an attack in the mhp or nearby would have been heard. That is one reason why I think it happened in a car, also since LE took the cars from the Gaeta household.

Lots of broad strokes being brushed, here, about teenage boys and people who are quiet and don't lose their temper....

Not all 17 yr. old boys have such "raging" hormones that all they think about is sex.....an image was that was opined here. How about teenage girls? Raging hormones? Thinking about nothing but sex? What age does it start? 12-13-14?

Quiet people without explosive tempers don't ALL become abusers/murderers or commit suicide or have heart attacks/strokes. Some people are just not loud and boisterous and outgoing. Some people have an even keel...no temper tantrums or acting out or "losing it"....some have both. Quiet, even tempered. No pent up rage....

We don't really know where GG fits in these descriptions. He's been described as quiet. Except on the wrestling mat. I've read about him being described as nice. Pretty nondescript. One neighbor says she warned him away from her 11 yr. old daughter....but, not why she did. The victims family seem to have believed he was not threatening....enough to be considered part of the family....I'm sure more will come to light as the case moves forward. I hope so.

Thank you, for saying this.

There are these people, lets call them introverts, that aren't boisterous and out there. They aren't angry, they are just them. How many people are there that are so quiet and shy and then you see them get on the stage, field, or in front of a lecture hall?

There are a whole lot of us not running around doing terrible things to people, or in need of anger management.

Whatever he was, it was not because he was loud or quiet.

Warning!! graphic

I cant seem to copy and past, page 7 second paragraph but when gg was questioned, it seems to me they asked about two specific friends of gg and if they were involved. It will be interesting if that was the car on fire belongs to the one that was asked abuout imo

they would not of asked about two specific friends if they didn't have a reason would they?

Yes but it does not mean they had anything on the other teens. I think it just stems from asking about the people who he hung out with in the park. My guess is that other people willingly gave dna samples and since GG was the only sample that was matched that we know of, then I think they were just asking. Maybe a way to get him to start talking.

Seems like coach was expecting great things this year.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/high-school/sibling-wrestlers-a-tradition-at-olympic

"The youngest Gaeta brother could end up being the best of the bunch — and he's aiming to do some damage at the Tacoma Dome in the future."

All posts are MOO

The article was january 2013.
But I had posted this morning about whether or not his win rate as a wrestler was high enough to meet his apparent desire to be a state wrestling champ...and did that factor in to his emotionally? Perhaps.

Yes but it does not mean they had anything on the other teens. I think it just stems from asking about the people who he hung out with in the park. My guess is that other people willingly gave dna samples and since GG was the only sample that was matched that we know of, then I think they were just asking. Maybe a way to get him to start talking.

just my opinion but, what if the two specif friends that were asked about do not live in the park, then had really have to have a reason to ask for dna. police don't let everything out, maybe and again just my opinion maybe they did find dna that was not matched.

to me it just strange that asked about two specif friends.

But we are wiser now. We know it is that kind of world.

Of course, yes. I was simply talking about false senses of security. People say it was different then, and it really wasn't.

My point was that people still let their kids wander for too long, with a false sense of security. Because nothing has happened, nothing will happened. The thing is, kids don't talk. When kids are let alone (and I'm not talking about this case specifically necessarily, but in general) for hours and hours bad things DO happen. They just don't talk.

That could've been an attempt to cover & make the fire seem like retaliatory vandalism, though...

It seems some local people don't believe GG acted alone. Don't know if LE have commented on that yet other than what was said by GG in the PC.
If he didn't it's a good possibility.

Monday:
* GG too distraught for the DNA swab.
* LE finds Jenise's underwear.
(I don't know which came first.)

Tuesday:
GG drove car with mom as passenger - TV interview. GG was wearing blue shirt, plaid shorts.

Wednesday:
Photo posted on SM of GG playing with a dog, wearing blue shirt, plaid shorts. (I'm assuming photo was taken Tuesday, not confirmed.)

Thursday:
* LE found Jenice in morning.
* First press conference of the day, soon after body found, asks people to search their property. I think this is the presser where they talk about the high rate of compliance in the MHP for DNA swabs, but said they had to go back to get a few missing swabs. Officer explained how easy the swap was. No mention that body was found.
* Second press conference of the day, LE clearly said to look for someone with muddy clothes and/or who recently discarded a favorite piece of apparel. (I think this is when the public was informed body was found.)

Friday:
* Body ID'd as Jenise.
* GG submited DNA sample
* Vigil for Jenise. GG attended with his mom.

Saturday:
* DNA results show that GG was a match
* LE Searched GG's bedroom and found bloody clothes
* GG arrested

If I made any errors, shout out.

Wow! Way to earn your username, Inthedetails. Thank you!

Cory Minderhout &#8207;@CoryMinderhout · 9m
Cars in front of a home in Bremerton were vandalized this morning. Words scratched into car that related to Jenise Wright Murder, police say

https://twitter.com/CoryMinderhout

I don't like this...I don't like this AT ALL. What would prompt people to vandalize vehicles by scratching words related to JW's death like this?
Only one reason I can think of...that the owners of these vehicles aren't on "Jenise's side" of this nightmare.

Still thinking there may be more to this nightmare than we've been told to date. Not sure if GG is the type of kid to roll on his friends or not...but these vehicle's being vandalized means one thing (IMO)...that there is more to this story that we haven't yet heard in MSM.

Warning!! graphic

GG was questioned by LE about two of his friends from his neighborhood, the fire/inked cars are not from his neighborhood.

just my opinion but, what if the two specif friends that were asked about do not live in the park, then had really have to have a reason to ask for dna. police don't let everything out, maybe and again just my opinion maybe they did find dna that was not matched.

to me it just strange that asked about two specif friends.

It could be that one or both of these friends have a record? I don't make much of it myself. I think he acted alone.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member