Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the original article.

snipped
Words left on the vandalized car indicated the acts were connected to the death of the girl, whose body was found in a muddy bog last week after she disappeared Aug. 2.
snipped
Strachan said the victims of the arson and vandalism are friends of Gaeta’s mother.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...ion=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

eta,

It works for me. The reporters twitter link. Scroll down a few tweets. I still see it.

https://twitter.com/CoryMinderhout

GG was questioned by LE about two of his friends from his neighborhood, the fire/inked cars are not from his neighborhood.

How do we know the kids he was questioned about are from his neighborhood? Was it in the PC statement?

It seems some local people don't believe GG acted alone. Don't know if LE have commented on that yet other than what was said by GG in the PC.
If he didn't it's a good possibly.

ok, this is my opinion after rereading this https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

They specifically asked if a specif friend put her in the mud bog. could it be that all of gg shoes are accounted for and there no mud, no evidence of been washed off I don't think there would be a way to get all the mud off that soon. socks shoes shoe laces. there no shoes listed in the evidence for gg. i believe if shoes were missing that would of been put down as evidence.
I was at farm my parents own family farm and i stepped in mud and lost my shoe. i got it out but there was no way to get that cacked on mudd off. there was mudd all over the car floor boards on my porch when i got home. shoes got thrown out.

this is graphic

if she was raped by more than one, that would of been known wouldn't it, more damage. god, i hate writing that.

How do we know the kids he was questioned about are from his neighborhood? Was it in the PC statement?

no, they don't say either way. they just say his friends and looks like they asked about two spefic friends

It seems some local people don't believe GG acted alone. Don't know if LE have commented on that yet other than what was said by GG in the PC.
If he didn't it's a good possibility.

Well that or just general teen conflict. He had many friends. Some have stuck up for him saying that one bad act doesn't erase all the good he did as their friend, other teens are angry and want him to burn in hell, others say he deserves the chance to repent. I haven't seen anyone threatening people but just saying there are a lot of emotions going around.

Might not even be the kids mentioned could be someone else. It would be terrible accuse an innocent person of being involved.
What I've wondered from the start is did he act alone or did someone help him ( not very well) to clean up or did he confide in someone or say strange things to someone and they told the police details so then LE had to rule out their involvement.

It could be that one or both of these friends have a record? I don't make much of it myself. I think he acted alone.
MOO

The investigators brought up the other two kids in the police interview PRIOR to Gabe confessing to the crime. They were simply using the other two friends of his as a baiting tactic, nothing more. He finally confessed after they pried him on whether or not these other two kids would have done the crime or not. It really has no bearing on anything.

As far as the vandalism goes........once again, it is just kids striking out at other kids. Now that the police presence has tapered off, they aren't worried about getting caught. The ones being vandalized were probably taking up for GG or something and it pissed off the wrong people, understandably .

https://www.facebook.com/bremcitytattoo Just a note, GG signed the banner for Jenise at the Vigil. Now the sponsor does not want to give it to the parents. They have printed a new one but are having little luck getting it signed. So Sad!!

They should just glue flowers or angel wings over his signature or something. Those other sentiments were heartfelt and should be passed on.

Yes, reread it just now, twice.
It does specifically say "in his neighborhood" regards the two close friends they question him about.

no, they don't say either way. they just say his friends and looks like they asked about two spefic friends

I thought that but wasn't sure. Weren't the names blacked out? I reckon so if they were minors too

It does specifically say "in his neighborhood" regards the two close friends they question him about.

Thanks. Haven't got it on my phone. Could be just some teenage drama or rumors on SM being acted on there's so many going about I'm only reading here now.

There is another reason for the vandalism besides the owners of the vehicles being not on Jenise's side or them being friends with GG's mother or any other connection to this case other than they know GG and/or his family.......some people are just nucking futs! Some people don't need a reason to be stupid. IMO.

ok, i lived about 2 blocks from a mobile home park a few years ago. I would say i lived in the same neighborhood, but i didn't live in the park.

i think if they lived in the park,they would of said park and not neighborhood just my opinion

Page 7, second paragraph, of the probable cause statement states 1) his close friend in the neighborhood, 2) another close friend in the neighborhood.

The did not use their names in the pc statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne