Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. There was a man who was a serial exposer and we never told. My sister nearly took a ride with a weird man in a limo once, but we stopper her and never told. Our friend showed us his dad's loaded gun and we just left, but never told. Lots of things happened, some even too painful to type out. It was always this kind of world, it's not just the times now.

But we are wiser now. We know it is that kind of world.

I agree. The friends and adults who knew him, minus WP, all seem to think he was a great guy. But something had to have happened to him I think.

WP is the mom to the two younger girls who says she told GG two years ago to stay away from them.

BBM. Um, no. WP has a young son, MP, and a baby girl who died in infancy 4 years ago.

Betrayed. The man and his family feel betrayed. The betrayal from the enemy within...one who acted as if he was a family member, took their little angel.

When more evidence/documents become available, I hope all those questions will have answers..

My heart aches for this family and for the torture endured...May this precious child soar high with the Angels. Rest Peacefully, Jenise, justice is coming in your name...♥

Just to clear up my confusion...the lady who said she had told GG to stay away from her daughters a couple years ago, is/was one of them GG's girlfriend?

Let's look at this "hypothetical" situation....Person A is out of town for the weekend (let's say of the male sex). Also, Person B is out of town for the weekend, or at least until sometime Sunday possibly (let's say of the female sex). Person C (let's say of the male sex) is suspicious about why Person A & B are both out of town at the same time and Person C becomes enraged/jealous/suspicious of this.

I don't believe she is ....

But your hypo is interesting ~

Just to clear up my confusion...the lady who said she had told GG to stay away from her daughters a couple years ago, is/was one of them GG's girlfriend?

Let's look at this "hypothetical" situation....Person A is out of town for the weekend (let's say of the male sex). Also, Person B is out of town for the weekend, or at least until sometime Sunday possibly (let's say of the female sex). Person C (let's say of the male sex) is suspicious about why Person A & B are both out of town at the same time and Person C becomes enraged/jealous/suspicious of this.

The tweet I posted said two years ago, GG would have been 15..it's not his girlfriend but a young girl who lives in the MHP...

I just believe that GG had the propensity for pedophilia.

Yep. There was a man who was a serial exposer and we never told. My sister nearly took a ride with a weird man in a limo once, but we stopper her and never told. Our friend showed us his dad's loaded gun and we just left, but never told. Lots of things happened, some even too painful to type out. It was always this kind of world, it's not just the times now.

I completely agree. When I was in first grade, a man stopped along the road when I was walking home (alone, six blocks) and flung open his passenger door and offered me candy for a ride. I ran home. My mother was perhaps the strictest mother I have ever known and she never took me to school after. I was warned to do what I did last time if it ever happened again.

We knew it was that kind of world. When I was a kid, Ted Bundy was active in my area. When I was an almost-teen, Snohomish County Jane Doe was found dead a mile from my house. It wasn't any different than it is now, it just wasn't on computer screens. We had to wait for the newspaper. Talk about it was limited to the neighborhood or family, not the world.

Originally Posted by LisaB
According to the Northwest Washington Wrestling Club website, Gaeta was the star of their team. In 2012, “Gaeta won an individual state title in the Caset 182lb division.” In the same year, he finished second in the 2012 Greco Roman State Championships in Washington. He also represented Olympic High School in wrestling. His varsity record with the school was 23-10.

That was his brother. GG was only a Freshman back then.

I've been wondering if things might have been different if GG had been involved in some kind of physical activity during the summer. From what has been said about the difference between his every day persona and his wrestling one, it seems that he used his wrestling/football as a way to (somewhat) safely release his pent up rage. Once he got angry at Jenise, he probably ended up releasing it all on her because he had no other release. In my experiences, quieter people who everybody sees as "nice" and never loses his/her temper tend to be the same people who totally snap when they do eventually have more anger/frustration/stress than they can deal with. Not all of them become abusers/murderers, some commit suicide and some have heart attacks/strokes.

MOO

I think it is very important info the GG's older brother was a STATE CHAMPION type athlete. I don't think GG rose to that level. I think he felt the pressure and felt like he failed in comparison. Did that affect him? I think it did. Depression is often repressed anger, imo.

Yes depression can be repressed anger. Psych 101 :). That means anger held in or turned inward.

Wondering if JW got up early in the morning (say around 7am) and went out looking for the cat? I say this because my youngest (who is 4) one of the first things he does in the morning is let the cat in. If she opened the door looking for the cat and cat ran off or was not there could she have gone out looking for the cat? Maybe that’s why/how she left the house. Could she have been out looking for the cat or chasing it down the street when she came into contact with GG? I saw a video one of her sisters took about 2 months ago, it was raining outside and the sister went outside and JW was already out there in the rain, caring the cat, it seems in the video that JW may have went out to find the cat and bring it in from the rain because they laugh about how wet the cat is. Video ends shortly after the camera focus’ on JW and the wet cat so it’s hard to say.

Also if anyone can answer this questions. I have read references indicating there is a playground in the MHP, I don’t recall where I have seen those, can someone confirm if there is in fact a playground? And if so where is the playground in regards to JW’s home and GG’s home?

I've always been told (by shrinks) that depression is anger turned inward, though, not taken out on others.

I agree. Did you see the quote I responded to? Depression is anger held in ie REPRESSED anger. <modship>

I've always been told (by shrinks) that depression is anger turned inward, though, not taken out on others.

Right. it is not taken out on others, UNTIL IT IS.

Wow. Talk about pressure. I think GG had been underperforming and the coach was trying to motivate him, and build his confidence.

Yes I think all the quotes from the coach were related to building Gabe up and bringing attention to someone he thought had great potential. I've seen it done hundreds of times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne