Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent post:

you are so correct - the other males in his household would have been requested as well ! That must have raised some jibing you would think from the guys in house ..... MOO -- ok supposing other bros were away and not tested that would have still left the step dad to be swabbed....

His brothers are adults and do not live there.

I don't the ins and outs of other teenage sexually motivated killings (in contrast to teenage feud killings). Is it typical at all or is there a case to link to that has a teenage sexual killer that started off with rape and murder from the get-go? I find it hard to believe that people in his community didn't notice anything was fundamentally wrong with him. If he lived in a different setting I could understand but I lived in a mobile home park most of my life and it is hard to not notice when your neighbor flushes the toilet or hurries down their hallway. You hear most arguments, and their homes are a lot closer in the photos I saw then the park I lived in. So you'd see them come and go. Everything they did outdoors would be seen and everything indoors would practically be heard.

I just don't get this case.

Agreed. There is something that will surface that will make more sense IMO

Lots of broad strokes being brushed, here, about teenage boys and people who are quiet and don't lose their temper....

Not all 17 yr. old boys have such "raging" hormones that all they think about is sex.....an image was that was opined here. How about teenage girls? Raging hormones? Thinking about nothing but sex? What age does it start? 12-13-14?

Quiet people without explosive tempers don't ALL become abusers/murderers or commit suicide or have heart attacks/strokes. Some people are just not loud and boisterous and outgoing. Some people have an even keel...no temper tantrums or acting out or "losing it"....some have both. Quiet, even tempered. No pent up rage....

We don't really know where GG fits in these descriptions. He's been described as quiet. Except on the wrestling mat. I've read about him being described as nice. Pretty nondescript. One neighbor says she warned him away from her 11 yr. old daughter....but, not why she did. The victims family seem to have believed he was not threatening....enough to be considered part of the family....I'm sure more will come to light as the case moves forward. I hope so.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/suspect-jenise-wrights-death-be-charged-adult/ngzSS/

Jim Wright said it is betrayal he didn’t see coming. “A family member infiltrating our family and creating harm. It’s much deeper than the harm done itself from the loss,“ Wright said.

Does this mean he thinks the betrayal is worse than losing Jenise? Am I reading that right?
As others have stated, her father seems to speak without thinking his words over very carefully. I doubt he actually views the betrayal as worse than losing Jenise. I just can't believe he means that, anyway.

Guys, we need to nip this thing on GG's mom in the bud. Since she was not named in MSM in the car, AT HER REQUEST, stop this conversation now. We don't know her motivations or feelings and frankly, while we empathize with her in his own losses, her son is our suspect so let's leave her be.

Lots of broad strokes being brushed, here, about teenage boys and people who are quiet and don't lose their temper....

Not all 17 yr. old boys have such "raging" hormones that all they think about is sex.....an image was that was opined here. How about teenage girls? Raging hormones? Thinking about nothing but sex? What age does it start? 12-13-14?

Quiet people without explosive tempers don't ALL become abusers/murderers or commit suicide or have heart attacks/strokes. Some people are just not loud and boisterous and outgoing. Some people have an even keel...no temper tantrums or acting out or "losing it"....some have both. Quiet, even tempered. No pent up rage....

We don't really know where GG fits in these descriptions. He's been described as quiet. Except on the wrestling mat. I've read about him being described as nice. Pretty nondescript. One neighbor says she warned him away from her 11 yr. old daughter....but, not why she did. The victims family seem to have believed he was not threatening....enough to be considered part of the family....I'm sure more will come to light as the case moves forward. I hope so.
BBM

I didn't say that all people who are quiet, or people without explosive tempers are like that. I said that in my experiences, they tend to be. I also said who never seem to lose their tempers; it's quite possible to get angry without blowing up! I won't bother adding examples of people I've observed to reach that conlusion because they have nothing to do with this case.

I'm thinking that possibly JW was mistaken in that he saw Jenise in bed at 10 pm that Saturday night. I'm thinking possibly GG got his hands on her on Saturday night instead of during the night or Sunday morning. I think the crime backs up to Saturday night. IMO.

Seems like coach was expecting great things this year.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/high-school/sibling-wrestlers-a-tradition-at-olympic

"The youngest Gaeta brother could end up being the best of the bunch — and he's aiming to do some damage at the Tacoma Dome in the future."

All posts are MOO

Maybe he was trying to hurt his step-father, to the Max.
He had to know his life would be over ... he posted the Seven Sins too readily, an indication he has ingrained and knows the differences between right ... and soooo very wrong.

I think the wording of "did not report her missing for 24 hours" is not really what happened. She was reported missing within a couple hours of the family realizing that no one in the family had heard from her all day. During those couple hours family went door to door which led to additional neighbors searching, which led to the missing child phone call. Whether parents made the call or a neighbor made the call does not matter too much to me in that the parents could have been crying and unable to speak at that point, or a neighbor might have just made the decision while parents were still frantically searching the neighborhood.

She was last seen 24 hours (plus or minus) prior to the missing child report.

So it is not that they waited 24 hours to file. They searched for a couple hours, then the call was made.

They woke up at 7.00am and she wasn't in the house - nobody made the effort to find out where she was. THAT is what bothers me the most. Yes she may have been playing somewhere in the park, but nobody thought it was a good idea to check? That is what annoys me. If I wake up and my 18 year old isn't home, the first thing I do is text his phone to check he's ok. Maybe over-protective, but I would hate to discover he'd crashed his motorbike or something during the night and hadn't made it home ... and I hadn't even bothered to check.

Added onto the not checking she was ok at 7am, they continued to ignore the fact that none of them had laid eyes on this 6 year old since 10pm the night before. Nobody checked she'd had breakfast, nobody went to check she'd had lunch, or even a drink.

So, it was pretty much 24 hours that this family hadn't seen their 6 year old, and 24 hours before anyone began to think it was a bit worrying.

Just my opinion, but the going about their day from 7.00am without checking why their little girl wasn't in her bed, or in the home, is something I don't think I could ever excuse or justify. Not saying you did - I just can't find any excuses for the fact they didn't report her missing till late Sunday night. And I'm not parent bashing - I'm simply stating facts.

All MOO.

I thought her comparison to 911 was a bit extreme, but she just might have known/suspected more that I to feel that way.

I think what she meant about 911 was the silence. That is a thing that sticks out to me as well. The skies were silent where I live, even though planes only fly over a couple times a day if that often. It was eerie. I was so struck by the silence

Just to clear up my confusion...the lady who said she had told GG to stay away from her daughters a couple years ago, is/was one of them GG's girlfriend?

Let's look at this "hypothetical" situation....Person A is out of town for the weekend (let's say of the male sex). Also, Person B is out of town for the weekend, or at least until sometime Sunday possibly (let's say of the female sex). Person C (let's say of the male sex) is suspicious about why Person A & B are both out of town at the same time and Person C becomes enraged/jealous/suspicious of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne