Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this subject has been covered as I'm unable to keep up. I've been thinking about the blood evidence and wondered about issues surrounding the hymen of a six year old girl. I found this link that answers a few questions (never thought about this subject at any length before).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12032529

The study was to determine what changes (in non sexually abused subjects) may occur by looking at girls between ages 3 and 5 and then again at ages 7 and 9. Few changes were noted.

I wonder what info, if any, during an autopsy might be obtained when examining the area or if the damage from the rape would cover up anything or conclude nothing had happened earlier. I assume the blood found on the garments was due to forcefully breaking the hymen but the rape may have caused other abrasions as well. So sad.

I had to read your post several times but I think you are wondering if there is a way to determine if previous sexual assaults or molestation occurred?

I don't know. My thinking is that a child rape would cause so much trauma to that area that they would not be able to tell the answer about the past. And docs do not check that area at well child visits, so...unless someone talks I doubt they will know that info.

People have been speculating and wondering WHY did it happen this particular weekend? I noted 2 variables. Jenise's oldest brother, GG's friend, was out of town. [modsnip]. So I am wondering if those two circumstances made it an opportune time for GG to strike?

kinda like the perfect storm? (but in a very, very bad way)

i think the brother being gone was definitely a factor

Actually, the statement she's talking about is the one from Jenise's parents.

Oh my gosh! The original statement was about Gabes mom saying it was quiet, just like after 911. She said this to a reporter. I was replying to a post that attributed the "quiet" statement talked about by the original poster to Mr. Wright. Then all heck broke loose because there are 2 Mrs. Wrights...which had nothing to do with Mr. Wright, JWs' father, saying anything about "quiet" or Mrs. Wright, JWs' mother, saying the house was quiet! Clear as mud? lol

Sorry if this has been said, because I'm attempting catch up. There was vandalism in the neighborhood in Tyler Holder's case. The victim's parent's car and a vigil was set to fire.

I think a lot of us believed that Holder did that

Regarding the banner, can the sig of GG be located and then covered with removable paper like a post it note... then take the banner to the fedex store in silverdale where they have a big copy machine and make the family a copy of the banner, give the original to the police.

That's a great idea!

I'm really having a hard time believing jenise made it home saturday night. Wouldn't someone have heard something if a door was opened & closed that evening? I suppose gg could have went through a window but I would think someone would have seen him & that is quite the risk to take. I don't think this was planned in advance because clearly he left quite the trail of evidence leading back to him. I think this was something he decided to do in the spur of the moment. I think gg may have offered to walk jenise home that night & maybe no one else noticed that gg left with her. This is purely my theory. It didn't seem like there was any kind of routinely done things at night in her home, as far as coming home by a certain time, brushing teeth, putting on pj's & being in bed by a certain time. I won't speculate as to why but it does seem odd to me. When thinking about the events leading up to her death I can't wrap my head around not reporting her missing until 24 hours later. That also strikes me as odd, do we know if her parents searched for her? was it just the siblings? so much of this case has left me with many unanswered questions. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone other than gg, I'm just wondering what really happened here.

Me too. A fact we sometimes seem to forget is that Jenise was only six years old. IMO that age is so precious and as a mom I was totally hands on. My mother, very young when she had me at 22, was as well. She made sure a little routine took place and tucked me securely into bed. Myself, an older mom beyond my 20's, was very aware of the importance of routines along with reading to a child and also saying prayers. Kids find and feel secure when those routines are followed all the time. My own wouldn't let me get away with saying just run off to bed - no way Jose!
I understand exceptions and tired summer nights when children break routines but Jenise was only six years old. Barbie couldn't care about Ken yet at that age other than Ken is just another doll and may represent dad.

Imo a six year old wants and needs their mother and father if they have both and eat up anything they are given from them. A child isn't supposed to have independence at age six and doesn't understand the concept of the word. They like to play with children close to their own age and run around but still like their parents and look over their shoulder to see if you're around. That's how I remember things anyway.

Don't know if this subject has been covered as I'm unable to keep up. I've been thinking about the blood evidence and wondered about issues surrounding the hymen of a six year old girl. I found this link that answers a few questions (never thought about this subject at any length before).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12032529

The study was to determine what changes (in non sexually abused subjects) may occur by looking at girls between ages 3 and 5 and then again at ages 7 and 9. Few changes were noted.

I wonder what info, if any, during an autopsy might be obtained when examining the area or if the damage from the rape would cover up anything or conclude nothing had happened earlier. I assume the blood found on the garments was due to forcefully breaking the hymen but the rape may have caused other abrasions as well. So sad.
*** Some maybe sensitive to this information and prefer to scroll...

Here ya go. More than you even thought could be learned. In my experience, it is a very difficult thing to prove based on timing. Obviously there was no question in this case, but even a 3 yr can be abused yet have no tears or bleeding.
"The absence of physical findings can be explained by several factors. Many forms of sexual abuse do not cause physical injury.Mucosal tissue is elastic and may be stretched without injury,*superficial abrasions and fissures can heal within 24 to 48 hours."
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2001/0301/p883.html

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume5/j5_1_2.htm

All posts are MOO

This was tweeted once by a reporter, without any real story, or any more detail than a woman telling the reporter that she asked GG not to hang around her 11 year old, two years ago. We don't really know if it was GG, or why the woman asked whomever to stay away from her 11 year old.
I am reading through thread. If someone else didn't link you, I will when I have read through :)

Not exactly right. The local channel 5 news interviewed the woman. She most certainly said she told gg to stay away from her daughter.

If there were to make a new banner, it wouldn't be the same. That banner was signed by so many the night of the vigil, when their emotions were raw. That's what was put on the banner. Small children wrote their heartfelt love for Jenise on that banner. That's the one the parents should have.

This guy took so much from them and the community. I would hate to think he took their love and support words as well.

One signature of hate should not wipe out all the hundreds of signatures of love. Instead the signatures of love should overpower the hate. IMO. (Sorry I'm still stuck on the banner, I'm in and out and lots of posting goes on when I am not here.)

...and what if GG wanted JW (the father) to mentor him so he can be closer to Jenise? How long has this mentoring relationship been going on?

We have no clue.
We have no clue when the last time he ate dinner with them or spent the night there.
It could have been 5 years ago, it could have been last week.
We just don't know.

Question: since the Wrights are considered victims, why are we being allowed to speculate that James Wright lied about seeing Jenise in bed at 10 pm Saturday? (Sorry if this has already been asked or addressed, I just finished thread 8 and haven't read any of 9 yet. I have some comments I'd like to make but wanted to clarify the rules before doing so.)

Any plans reported for a funeral? Or, is that what the memorial service is?

I had to read your post several times but I think you are wondering if there is a way to determine if previous sexual assaults or molestation occurred?

I don't know. My thinking is that a child rape would cause so much trauma to that area that they would not be able to tell the answer about the past. And docs do not check that area at well child visits, so...unless someone talks I doubt they will know that info.

Yes, sorry I knew the post wasn't too clear. The trauma before and/or after (we know there was after) was, well, sort of an after thought!
In case certain people (men maybe) weren't thinking about the hymen causing blood when it is ruptured. Of course there'd be blood caused from that action and also blood (on his shirt) from the head fractures. Wonder what he used to do that? Just his hands? Or did he use an object in the crime besides the strap?
Maybe police took some things from GG's room that could have been used to hit Jenise with and are testing them for blood evidence.

Question: since the Wrights are considered victims, why are we being allowed to speculate that James Wright lied about seeing Jenise in bed at 10 pm Saturday? (Sorry if this has already been asked or addressed, I just finished thread 8 and haven't read any of 9 yet. I have some comments I'd like to make but wanted to clarify the rules before doing so.)

I don't think I've seen it suggested he lied, rather that they might not remember exactly when it was. Say my kid's bedtime in the summer is 10:00. I'm pretty sure I saw him around bedtime, so I would say 10:00. It's more that possibly the exact time isn't known, because who really looks at the clock every second. I think there is merit to the fact that the time is a decided on time, based on what he remembered. NOT that he lied at all, or arbitrarily decided on a time, but that he remembers her around a certain period of the day, and a time is associated with that period.

If there were to make a new banner, it wouldn't be the same. That banner was signed by so many the night of the vigil, when their emotions were raw. That's what was put on the banner. Small children wrote their heartfelt love for Jenise on that banner. That's the one the parents should have.

This guy took so much from them and the community. I would hate to think he took their love and support words as well.

One signature of hate should not wipe out all the hundreds of signatures of love. Instead the signatures of love should overpower the hate. IMO. (Sorry I'm still stuck on the banner, I'm in and out and lots of posting goes on when I am not here.)

The banner company could cut out GG's part and "patch" the sign. I know it would still show that he signed it, but it would preserve all of the other original notes.

Edited for typo.

I've been reading through and trying to play catch up. My thoughts after reading through this thread so far.

<modsnip>

I do not think J was snatched from her bed by GG. There wasn't a whole lot of square footage in the trailer if I'm recalling right.
I have wondered if J's parents were home that night. Thinking maybe they took someone else's word that J was safely tucked in her bed. Or maybe they were out and came in late and didn't check but took someone else's word.
From the beginning I've thought that GG's parents weren't home that night and that's when he acted. However, the more I think about it I wonder if his parents went to church. Maybe he usually went with them or wasn't made to go. So maybe they were at church on Sunday morning and that's how he thought he'd pull this off. I do think it was premeditated. If so, though, it would have to be an early church service, unless it was an early morning mass and then the parents had plans for the rest of the day?

I think GG thought this out on his own and acted on his own.

I hope we get to hear some of the details, but not all. I'm not sure my mind could stand every detail. I also hope that J's parents, and even GG's parents don't have to or want to hear it all.
I can't imagine the Wright's family living through the pain of losing their beautiful daughter here on earth, and having to live it again through all of the details.
I also can't imagine the pain that GG's family would feel.
GG is responsible for this, but so many more people have to suffer through it now.
I want justice and to try to understand why, even though there will never be anything that would make sense.
My heart really does go out to both of these families. I wouldn't want to be in either set of shoes.

I do appreciate all of you that do that graphic warnings or hide it and it has to be clicked on.

JMO

ETA: Schmae, I think it was you that said earlier on that you wished everyone would use JW's initial J because she is the victim.
I agree and will use it out of respect for her.

I don't think he lied. I just don't think he's right. There is a difference.

Don't think he can be accused of lying, but he might have been mistaken?

Okay I'm going to read now and try not to reply too much. Have there been any new developments today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990