Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your reasoning? I ask because I've been confounded by the clothes on/clothes off issue since the first time I read the CPC. I have two working theories at the moment and both point to two separate assaults (by GG). I really, really want to be wrong. :(

I happen to feel there may have been two assaults for the same reasons you stated. Do you believe both happened in a vehicle, or maybe one in the vehicle, second in the woods?

I happen to feel there may have been two assaults for the same reasons you stated. Do you believe both happened in a vehicle, or maybe one in the vehicle, second in the woods?

Wàsn't there a lot of damage to the vagina and genitalia? Seem to me she would have her panties off to do that. So perhaps multiple attacks. JMO

JMO, first in his home, second in the woods. :tantrum:

My brain just can't figure this out, or I missed it if it was answered before ....
Is there a reason why the Probable Cause Statement refers to GG's mother as TW and not Kugler?

Are they not married?
Am I missing something? TIA

Something definitely happened in one of the vehicles I think else why would they take them?

IMHO, there is no second time.

I know no one here wants to even think that there was, myself included. Once was brutal enough. I'm leaning more towards the idea that the reason the clothing items were found separate from her, is because he was planning to hide/dispose of them elsewhere due to what was on them. I suspect he dropped them and by the time he realized he'd done that, there was no way he could get back out to the woods without someone noticing. If indeed it did all happen Saturday night, folks were already out by dark Sunday night looking for her, and there's no way he'd have gone into the woods then.

ETA: and the only reason I'm putting this out there is because I can't bear the though of there being two separate sexual assaults. :( So my brain needed another explanation.

GRAPHIC !!!!!

I suppose it is possible that GG only planned on the rape, not the murder. In his mind, maybe he thought he could commit the rape and also have self control so no bodily fluids were on Jenise's person. He probably thought he could somehow con Jenise into not telling with some sort of a bribe or treat.I don't think he counted on the blood soiling her clothes, nor Jenise's panicked reaction to seeing her own blood on her pants and maybe his. IMO this is the point where GG knew he had lost control of the situation and had to make sure no one ever saw Jenise in that condition. He then decided he had to murder her to save his hide.

Something definitely happened in one of the vehicles I think else why would they take them?

I wonder if he didn't try to move evidence in one... take the trash out to the dump vs. put in the family trash can and/ or muddy shoes dripping on the floor mats. jmo

What's your reasoning? I ask because I've been confounded by the clothes on/clothes off issue since the first time I read the CPC. I have two working theories at the moment and both point to two separate assaults (by GG). I really, really want to be wrong. :(

I'm wondering if he didn't simply drop her clothing items without being aware of it.

Entire horrendous act happened elsewhere, clothing pulled back up (ugh, so sorry sweet J), GG moves body to bog to bury/hide (with flashlight? I picture this under cover of darkness), he notices soiled lower garments and removes them to thwart forensic ID, in his haste to get back home he drops them.

Imagine him back at home, freaking out, because he can't find the items he thought he had and realizes he must have dropped them.

Imagine his sheer panic, knowing there was an active search going on for J by now, and he could not sneak out and retrieve the clothing that links him to this violent crime. He must have been in quite a state. Too distraught, perhaps, to even cooperate with the authorities.

Rip sweet angel. The monster is in trouble now.

I know no one here wants to even think that there was, myself included. Once was brutal enough. I'm leaning more towards the idea that the reason the clothing items were found separate from her, is because he was planning to hide/dispose of them elsewhere due to what was on them. I suspect he dropped them and by the time he realized he'd done that, there was no way he could get back out to the woods without someone noticing. If indeed it did all happen Saturday night, folks were already out by dark Sunday night looking for her, and there's no way he'd have gone into the woods then.

ETA: and the only reason I'm putting this out there is because I can't bear the though of there being two separate sexual assaults. :( So my brain needed another explanation.

I like to hear all scenarios from others point of view. Yours is very plausible. Thank you. Also hope I'm wrong!

I wonder if he didn't try to move evidence in one... take the trash out to the dump vs. put in the family trash can and/ or muddy shoes dripping on the floor mats. jmo

Maybe he did assault her in his house and then used the vehicle to take Jenise away undetected to the next scene, the woods. So then evidence could have transferred to the car/van, whatever.

Crazy that another wrestler referenced in the article later went on to be accused of strangling a woman...:no:

The coincidence is alarming and is a good reason to investigate the full training protocol of those wrestlers.

Are high school wrestlers urine tested for performance enhancing drugs the way professional athletes are?

I'm not yet convinced that GG assaulted Jenise in any of the vehicles but the close proximity of the houses makes me wonder just where he would have taken her in order to have privacy. Without more information who knows? The woods would afford him privacy, especially if he did it early in the day before people were out and about but there could be other places that we don't know about.

We do know her body was moved sometime between a half-hour and three hours after she died. We also know that the blood and DNA evidence implies that she either dressed herself or was dressed after at least one assault yet she was found without her underwear and shorts. The question hanging in my mind is what transpired to cause GG to ultimately leave her undressed and that's why I suspect he assaulted Jenise more than once.

And why the heck would he leave her clothes out in the open so near to her body?

Maybe he did assault her in his house and then used the vehicle to take Jenise away undetected to the next scene, the woods. So then evidence could have transferred to the car/van, whatever.

They found her in the woods right behind his house. No vehicle access.

GRAPHIC !!!!!

I suppose it is possible that GG only planned on the rape, not the murder. In his mind, maybe he thought he could commit the rape and also have self control so no bodily fluids were on Jenise's person. He probably thought he could somehow con Jenise into not telling with some sort of a bribe or treat.I don't think he counted on the blood soiling her clothes, nor Jenise's panicked reaction to seeing her own blood on her pants and maybe his. IMO this is the point where GG knew he had lost control of the situation and had to make sure no one ever saw Jenise in that condition. He then decided he had to murder her to save his hide.

This is the scenario I keep thinking happened I think unless someone is truly disturbed like obsessed with murder or has a motive like money or revenge or something then the murder is more like a cover up for something else. In this case rape and violence. JMO

Jmo a lot of people want to find excuses/reasons for such behavior, whereas it is possible he is simply warped and evil. He apparently knew to try to cover up his actions, if not with stellar results. Imo, some sort of supposed mental issue can always be introduced by lawyers.

Again jmo...

Agree agree agree!

I had a question about GG playing football. Most high schools start having practices in August or earlier, depending on the school year. Was GG to be on the team this year? TIA

I wondered that too. If he turns 18 in December, shouldn't he be finished high school and heading to college?

Putting on my regular poster hat: I too have thought of two attacks. I'm not sure the first happened in the house because there must have been a lot of blood but if it did and she was obviously upset and then seemed calmer, he may have started to walk her home and she started to run. That may have enraged him and he could have done it again and then, outside, had to figure out what to do with her. I think he could have beat her badly in rage after she ran.

Or there was no second rape but he after he beat her and killed her, he had about 30 minutes outside to figure out what to do with her and thought of the bog. Maybe he ripped off her clothes, thinking of evidence and then dropped them in the dark?

I don't think a vehicle was involved at all. I keep going back to if he had her in a vehicle for the assault, then why would he have dumped her behind his trailer in the nearby woods. He could have dumped her anywhere away from the mhp and LE would have been looking for a perp in a wider area instead of concentrating their investigation there. I know LE would have started there anyway, but had the body been dumped elsewhere, they would have been looking in that area for a perp as well.

It makes no sense to me that he would have her in a vehicle and not take her away from his home area, distancing himself from the crime.

And many times LE take vehicles as a matter of routine in an investigation. They took both Mark Redwine's vehicles in the investigation of the disappearance of his son Dylan. They were later returned to him. Dylan's partial remains were found later, but no charges have ever been filed against anyone in that case.

Jmo a lot of people want to find excuses/reasons for such behavior, whereas it is possible he is simply warped and evil. He apparently knew to try to cover up his actions, if not with stellar results. Imo, some sort of supposed mental issue can always be introduced by lawyers.

Again jmo...

For me, the goal is prevention. I don't want one more innocent child hurt. Looking at mental health issues does not mean a person is excused. Most of the time perps do not get off on insnaity defenses unless it's something super obvious like full-blown schitzophrenia where the person is not at all in touch with reality--and then yeah, I do think it's appropriate to be locked up in a psych ward. There are some exmaples of mental illness that are just so extreme it's clear the person is terribly, terribly ill and doesn't know what they are doing. But there are other cases, like with GG, in which there is probably a mental health issue--but they still know right from wrong and are usually charged appropriately. For me, talking about possible mental health issues is all about prevention. It's about parents and friends and community folks being able to respond before something happens. And that is entirely possible in many cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole