Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His parents will be responsible for his legal defense which we understand will be very pricey. It will be interesting to see how far this goes. We discussed it earlier this week and it was emphasized since he is a minor his parents would financially responsible for his defense.

... until his folks have depleted however many assets they can possibly lose -- don't know about WA, but I think there is a limit -- I don't think the state would let them give over everything until they are all out on the street -- dunno. IMO, whatever the case, the state would have to take over after they had reached that point, seems to me. (IMO, it would be tuff to get donations for a defense in a case like this one...) Donations for a funeral are another matter, I'd venture to say...

Does anyone know who is paying for the atty he has now?

This is just bad, bad, bad.

Minette- I agree with your statement, I too have had accidents and still taking anti-depressants I have never had a horrible thought to hurt anyone let alone a innocent 6 year old. This boy was not crazy, mental illness does not cause violence, this boy was pure evil. I think he saw the oppertunity in JW being out and by herself and he decided to act on his sick twisted fantasy, and little JW was a vulnerable victim due to the fact she had way too much freedom. From all the things that I have read on pedo's this is what they look for vulnerability- if it wasnt her Im sure he would have found another child maybe not that day, but I guarentee we would have read about him anyway.

Mental illness can absolutely cause violence. Schizophrenia?

You know what? I've had multiple concussions (car wreck, fall, etc.), had my nose broken several times (softball, football, fighting with neighborhood boys what can I say, I was a tomboy), have taken anti-depressants *and* am an abuse survivor.

Guess how many 6 years olds I've raped and murdered? Go on, guess!

I would say...zero!

But you left out growing up in the age of perverse internet access. Everything little kids like, such as cartoon characters...if you search the internet you will see perverted cartoons. Even my little pony characters with big penises and having sex with each other! There are cartoons that involve sex and rape of little girls too. And then some teens talk about rape like it is a joke or no big deal!

On the ask dot fm site, one boy who hit Like on a lot of GG's answers, there was someone else who asked him something like, What do you and a tree that rapes have in common? And his answer was We both rape, or something like that. AND two teen girls Liked that answer! WTH?!

In the aftermath of GG getting arrested, one teen male posted something like, Just because he raped one time doesn't mean he was going to do it again! As if trying to say, don't judge him, give him a chance, we don't know what he was thinking.

So I guess what I am venting is, that I get disgusted by what is made available to our young people in this generation. Sick images that arouse them before they have come of the age to realize it is sick and wrong!
And peers that don't appear to have their morals or reasoning skills developed enough to discern where the line between right and wrong is drawn.

I suppose they could try to get his shoes out of there, but really, what difference would it make?

He could say he lost them earlier in the year.

Yeah, who knows if they will put in the effort to search the bog. I would say probably not. They have mud on some clothing found in his house I think and so I bet that forensics could check to see if the mud is from the same area, perhaps. Maybe??

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns

GG's parents might want to go to trial not so much to declare that he is innocent but to try to mitigate the sentencing and obtain a lesser punishment for him. With all we are hearing and the dust-up made of his being prescribed antidepressants they may even gamble a trial on mental pleas. :dunno:

And maybe to keep a lot of the details out of public or unheard.

IMO, with regard to "mental," we'll have to see (if we get to find out...) what his mental test (whatever they're called) has to say. I don't think his simply being prescribed anti-depressants will help all that much -- but we have yet to find out. And I really hope we will find out... he is a minor, even though he won't be tried as one, and who knows what that will do to a lot of info in this case. I have no idea... (do I ever??)

They may have been sucked off his feet and are in the bottom of the bog.

He might not have gone into the bog, remember his shorts were not covered in mud.
He could have tossed her in. In the event she did not sink, he could have hit beer several times on the head trying to submerge her, then threw the pallet on her trying to conceal her.
We do not have COD, head injuries could be after death.
Really hard to type this. All IMOO

I don't think a head injury had a thing to do with this kid's rage or actions.
I think he is an evil pedophile, imoo head injury or not.

Thank you . I have no idea if he had a brain injury. If he had a TBI, he would not still be wrestling, I am sure. Could a brain injury have caused him reasoning, memory, impulse control issues? Sure! But I do not think a brain injury alone would take a sweet kid and turn him into a monster.

I think the official COD was blunt force trauma to the head, wasn't it? I need to go back & reread the probable cause document.

yes, you are correct. I still have images that chill me to the bone that JW was near death and GG just finished it for her. God rest that poor baby's soul.

You know what? I've had multiple concussions (car wreck, fall, etc.), had my nose broken several times (softball, football, fighting with neighborhood boys what can I say, I was a tomboy), have taken anti-depressants *and* am an abuse survivor.

Guess how many 6 years olds I've raped and murdered? Go on, guess!

Hugs Minette. Love this post. I'm going to go with less than zero !

I think the official COD was blunt force trauma to the head, wasn't it? I need to go back & reread the probable cause document.

As far as I have read (and I'm pretty much obsessing over this case) there has been no official COD released yet. The probable cause statement lists what her injuries were and that her death was ruled a homicide, but it does not list the COD.

Thank you . I have no idea if he had a brain injury. If he had a TBI, he would not still be wrestling, I am sure. Could a brain injury have caused him reasoning, memory, impulse control issues? Sure! But I do not think a brain injury alone would take a sweet kid and turn him into a monster.

The research does show that brain injuries can cause people to become violent.

And one of the huge problems is that kids do go back and play sports.

One of the studies I posted said that repetitive injury is not good. And the injury does not have to be enough to knock you out to be dangerous.

The research is there. No doubt about it.

Here is one small quote. There are plenty more on violence and brain injury

The current study appears in the journal Pediatrics.

Head injuries range along a continuum from athletic concussions to traumatic brain injury suffered in war or a result of an accident. This study looks at head injuries from a broad perspective and confirms previous findings about the connection between violence and head injuries, said lead author Sarah Stoddard, Ph.D.

Another quote on brain injury

Traumatic brain injury has long been associated with adult prisoners: the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that between 25% and 87% of men and women imprisoned for violent crimes have suffered a TBI prior to incarceration. That’s a big range, but even at its low end, it is about three times higher than the rate of TBI in the general population (8.5%). (More on Time.com: Amnesia and a Camera: Photos as Memories)

I would say...zero!

But you left out growing up in the age of perverse internet access. Everything little kids like, such as cartoon characters...if you search the internet you will see perverted cartoons. Even my little pony characters with big penises and having sex with each other! There are cartoons that involve sex and rape of little girls too. And then some teens talk about rape like it is a joke or no big deal!

On the ask dot fm site, one boy who hit Like on a lot of GG's answers, there was someone else who asked him something like, What do you and a tree that rapes have in common? And his answer was We both rape, or something like that. AND two teen girls Liked that answer! WTH?!

In the aftermath of GG getting arrested, one teen male posted something like, Just because he raped one time doesn't mean he was going to do it again! As if trying to say, don't judge him, give him a chance, we don't know what he was thinking.

So I guess what I am venting is, that I get disgusted by what is made available to our young people in this generation. Sick images that arouse them before they have come of the age to realize it is sick and wrong!
And peers that don't appear to have their morals or reasoning skills developed enough to discern where the line between right and wrong is drawn.

BBM

Agree with your post.

The only brain problem this kid has is hanging out with the wrong kind of people, and apparently being completely unsupervised while cruising the internet.

It doesn't really matter to me what his motive was for doing it. All that matters to me is that they lock him up for about 30-40 years to avoid it happening again.

As far as the new internet generation goes...........welcome to the new "normal". I don't hardly recognize this country anymore, seeing it change the way it has.

"The researchers said that while brain injury alone was unlikely to have spurred criminal behavior, it appeared to play a role in children who were already at risk of committing crimes."

I wonder though, how is it possible to know that it played a part in the crime...if they were already at risk? Is it really that kid's with brain injury were more likely, or that they were at risk anyway...and happened to have a brain injury? I know it's off topic, but I hope a better study is done on this. We need it, because kids have more of a chance for rehabilitation. (I don't think people who do things like GG do, but other offenders have a chance.)

The research does show that brain injuries can cause people to become violent.

And one of the huge problems is that kids do go back and play sports.

One of the studies I posted said that repetitive injury is not good. And the injury does not have to be enough to knock you out to be dangerous.

The research is there. No doubt about it.

I don't believe violence and pedophilia are linked necessarily. A lot of people can become violent say if drunk or what not and NOT become pedophiles. It's not the violence, I'm in disagreement with , it's the illness that is pedophilia. mooo ( but i think it's true )

Personally I do not believe that anyone is "born evil". Nor do I believe you will become abusive if you have been abused as a child, or violent if you have had brain injury. Just like I do not believe that if you let your child run free, your child will be harmed by a stranger.

What I do believe is that an abused child has a greater risk of growing up to abuse others than a child without abuse in his/her background. And a child who has had brain injury has a greater risk of growing up to be violent than one who hasn't had any injury. And a child who runs free is at a higher risk than those who are helicoptered.

Saying "I had a concussion and I am not violent". Or "I was abused and I don't abuse my kids" really does not change the facts that certain things can, and do, raise the likelihood of violence and abuse. Finding out what is in GG's background does not excuse his evil behavior, nor does it really give a reason. But understanding what is in GG's background helps further the understanding of what to look for in others that may put them at a higher risk of becoming another GG. And someday the hope is that we will be able to identify children at risk for these behaviors, and intercede with some sort of help to prevent that life from going down the wrong path.

Just my thoughts....

As i read the posts today... It comes to mind this is a very good feeding ground for a defense attorney and excuses etc for planning defense :gaah:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I would say...zero!

I played soccer and had a few really bad head injuries, so did 2 of my siblings in other sports. (Our emergency room history is probably a mile long!!) The internet was in our house when I was in 4th grade, and we used it whenever we wanted starting the next year or so. So we were preteens and very young teens. I can assure you, I am not aroused by sick images. Filtering was WAY inadequate back then, so we did come across some insane and sick stuff. It was always sick and insane and never interesting. It was always something passed along with horror and very quickly. It was not hard to know right and wrong. I don't believe a brain injury can cause or force predilection. I'm sure it can impact perhaps the severity of an existing predilection, but I don't believe brain injuries can cause pedophilia.

As i read the posts today... It comes to mind this is a very good feeding ground for a defense attorney and excuses etc for planning defense :gaah:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Grounds, maybe...but I don't buy that a jury of adults will accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae