WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That poster's username is mlachester. I've been trying to decipher the name. The first thing that popped in my head is Melissa Chester or perhaps Melissa in Chester. Do either of those names ring a bell for anyone?
mla sounds more like individual initials. Chester could be the city or town. The only one I know of is near St. Louis. Is there one in WA?

I live very close to McCleary.

Greyhound doesn't come through here.

It's a very very rural area.

mla sounds more like individual initials. Chester could be the city or town. The only one I know of is near St. Louis. Is there one in WA?

How about 'missing in action'? Chester could have a meaning for something local, a street maybe, a park or family name.

there is a Rochester wa in thurston county....

I couldn't find a Chester or Chester County in Washington. But you're right about "mla" possibly being initials.

After looking at the myspace pages again, I was struck by how many of the friends' names begin with the initial "M".

Google MLAchester, it gives you a list of names on a peek you account. The nest to the last name is the woman that uses the handle MLAChester. A Myspace search reveals only one person with that name in the entire US, in Hick Town WA. Her myspace is public.

*Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched*

does anyone know the name of this creek?

Grays Harbor Transit Co goes thru McCleary 6 times a day and has 93 stops in Grays Harbor County connecting all the towns going west out of Olympia.

I don't think she had any money though and think a girl of her age would have to have a note to get on the bus. Therefore I didn't look up the schedules. I will if anyone wants. xox

I found one from googling mlachecster that is a Marilyn L. 30-year-old Female,McCleary,WA.!!!!! :eek: :waitasec: Could this be the person that wrote that comment? TIA

Am I allowed to post the link to it? It does say she is 31 after you open it..... TIA

:angel:

*Instead of kids playing in Jim Mullin's creek, search dogs were back on his property. It's the sixth time his place has been searched*

does anyone know the name of this creek?

It might be Sand Creek.

i know there is a ma-cal-is-ter creek....LOL....i cant spell it....do you know that one

i know there is a ma-cal-is-ter creek....LOL....i cant spell it....do you know that one

The only Mcallister Creek I know around here is by Nisqually...

I saw that you live 20 miles from McCleary. So do I.

I found one from googling mlachecster that is a Marilyn L. 30-year-old Female,McCleary,WA.!!!!! :eek: :waitasec: Could this be the person that wrote that comment? TIA

Am I allowed to post the link to it? It does say she is 31 after you open it..... TIA

:angel:

WOW, That is close, eh? It sure could be. Didn't she say Lindsay had been at her house to call 911 and the police came and picked her up there?

You guys are
12.gif
's

You too Not_My_Kids :), although I learned Hick Town Wa is mythical. LOLOL

I think together we are making great strides tonight!

The only Mcallister Creek I know around here is by Nisqually...

I saw that you live 20 miles from McCleary. So do I.

i think we found the link to the name chester.....it just sounded like Mcallister creek to me.....LOL....but i found the myspace for that poster :)

what street is Lindsey live on? to lazy to look back for info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver