WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ... :HBwhiteflag: just checking in....i have been reading everyday and keeping up...:)

just not posting...i hope to post more soon....:online:

i really want to thank everyone for keeping this thread alive :blowkiss:....we all want Lindsey to come home....and even though we all have to go on with our own lives....she remains in our hearts......:grouphug:

Does anyone know if the FBI is still in McCleary?

BTW, I find myself nodding in agreement with so much of what has been posted lately and hitting that "thanks" button. It's so reassurring to know that so many people, especially our WS locals, are checking in here daily to see if there is any news. I'm praying that there will be news soon.

Good afternoon all.. Was just scanning through some myspaces and went into LB's it was recently logged in on Aug 9.. ? Who has logged into her myspace. Who might have her password. Wonder where it was logged from. I see all comments have been removed.

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Wonder if she could be someplace where she has computer access...and checking her mail or who is on. This is wonderful in a way gives me more hope. I am so hoping it is her just wished she would call someone or type something or somehow give us a sign...Praying for you Lindsey..

Good afternoon all.. Was just scanning through some myspaces and went into LB's it was recently logged in on Aug 9.. ? Who has logged into her myspace. Who might have her password. Wonder where it was logged from. I see all comments have been removed.

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Her myspace is talked about here http://www.findlindseybaum.com/

Please Note: We do know about the recent log ins on Lindsey's Myspace account - those are not being done by her, her abductor or anyone with malicious intentions.

Her myspace is talked about here http://www.findlindseybaum.com/

Please Note: We do know about the recent log ins on Lindsey's Myspace account - those are not being done by her, her abductor or anyone with malicious intentions.

Thank you Jennifer.. I didn't realize that. I am kind of new and this did give me a great amount of hope. I guess will check out the link above.. Thank you kindly for the link.

I check her pages daily and when I had seen someone had logged in, I went to the link I posted above hoping for good news. Sadly I found that (more than likely) the LE or Mom had logged in and not Lindsey.

Iwent from Lindsey's site and ended up at MF's and am blown away by her ramblings. If you read my description of KC A it could very well have been for MB. Whats up with the rose and Kayla as you scroll to the right? Read Mf's stories on the right. I thought she was semi ok untill now. Wouldn't want my daughter their after reading her personal quotes on MS.

This is O/T for Jen.

I wanted to let you know I am glad your son is home and safe. I silently followed the countdown in your signature as you anticipated his return. You mentioned that he didn't feel like what he did was anything extraordinary, but in fact what he did was. We may not as a nation have agreed with this war, a point which is arbitrary now, but for those that went and served, it was their sense of honor, country or duty that brought them there.

Your son is just what he should be, a humble patriot who served his country in a time of need and did so by putting himself in harms way. I'd say that makes him a hero.

I salute your son and all the men and women who have fought so bravely. I also salute the families for their sacrifice, for surely as hard as it was to go there and serve, it was just as hard for the families to let them go, being torn apart during this time.

I have an article about Lindsey, that I haven't seen mentioned here, but I don't want to post it due to possible copyright issues. I couldn't find it on the original articles site, although I am sure it is in their archives, which you have to pay to access.

So, can I pass that article to people that request it from me as long as I don't post it, or would that still be a violation here? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller...?

You could email it to whoever you wanted to, cyberswept :)

My contact info is in my profile ;)

You could email it to whoever you wanted to, cyberswept :)

My contact info is in my profile ;)

You've probably seen it Jen. I had to scan it in and piece it together so it was readable, but I can send it to you. I thought it might be some good info for the non-locals.

I have an article about Lindsey, that I haven't seen mentioned here, but I don't want to post it due to possible copyright issues. I couldn't find it on the original articles site, although I am sure it is in their archives, which you have to pay to access.

So, can I pass that article to people that request it from me as long as I don't post it, or would that still be a violation here? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller...?

As long as you don't post the article in its entirety, it's fine to post parts of it so long as you credit the source. You could just post the important parts so we get the gist of it. I'd love to see it.

:
As long as you don't post the article in its entirety, it's fine to post parts of it so long as you credit the source. You could just post the important parts so we get the gist of it. I'd love to see it.
:waitasec: :takeoff::popcorn:

Well the problem is, it's a scanned image. So it's hard to post parts of it. Besides I wouldn't want to pick pieces I think are important, because someone else might find value in the stuff I missed.

It's a fairly long article that pretty well sums up where things are today, as far as they are reporting to the public anyway.

do you have the title of the article? maybe we can find a "back door" into the newspaper's archives that don't require a paid subscription.

Ok, thanks Jen! However, that's only about half of the article.

Ah, there is a link to the whole article there at the bottom of Angel's post, great. :)

Right, We aren't allowed to post full articles here. Just snips of info and the link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member