WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a new Myspace for MK.

Registered it on Aug 8. She has her age set at 26 years old, does not list a town where she lives. Pictures of Lindsey (two I had never seen before), Mom is not on her friends list.. makes me wonder if Mom knows she has it.

I don't think I can post links to minors myspaces.

Oh.. interesting.

She has 6 different accounts registered.

1. Her original one hasn't been logged in to since 7/24
2. She has four other non active ones (no pictures, no friends)
a. registered 3/22/09 never used (private)
b. registered 7/31/09 at 11:51 am never used (public)
c. registered 7/31/09 at 11:57 am never used (public)
d. registered 8/8/09 at 1:31 pm never used (public)
3. last one was registered on 8/8/09 at 1:46 pm (public), has friends and pictures of Lindsey and one of her mom

I found a new Myspace for MK.

Registered it on Aug 8. She has her age set at 26 years old, does not list a town where she lives. Pictures of Lindsey (two I had never seen before), Mom is not on her friends list.. makes me wonder if Mom knows she has it.

Hi JenniferO ~

You know, I suspected something like this. I noticed she left a comment on her uncles WK's photo page and it was dated 7/31/09, and yet the last log in on her page, the page that we all are aware, of was 7/24/.

Nice Catch!

Sigh. Thinking of you dear Lindsey tonight. I hope you are at peace and happy, wherever you may be.
I am starting to think LE and her family have given up. Nothing on news here lately.

Oh.. interesting.

She has 6 different accounts registered.

1. Her original one hasn't been logged in to since 7/24
2. She has four other non active ones (no pictures, no friends)
a. registered 3/22/09 never used (private)
b. registered 7/31/09 at 11:51 am never used (public)
c. registered 7/31/09 at 11:57 am never used (public)
d. registered 8/8/09 at 1:31 pm never used (public)
3. last one was registered on 8/8/09 at 1:46 pm (public), has friends and pictures of Lindsey and one of her mom

Excellent sleuthing Jennifer, a few things interest me with this information:
1. seems that MK has free reign over internet activity EVEN after the trouble.

2. I'm somewhat surprised that this little girl continues to have such free access to internet activity considering the possibility that internet activity has been a potential contribution to LB's disappearance (i.e.: contacts made online).

PS - I'm impressed that you can operate an excavator :D

Well, you've got me stumped Jennifer :) I've tried several different ways to find her new page and I'm not having any luck at all. Is she going by Kayla or Fistey or MK. It doesn't appear she's using her last name. Is she friends with anyone that we already know and can follow it that way?

Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks ~

Well, you've got me stumped Jennifer :) I've tried several different ways to find her new page and I'm not having any luck at all. Is she going by Kayla or Fistey or MK. It doesn't appear she's using her last name. Is she friends with anyone that we already know and can follow it that way?

you can use the MySpace search, just put in the name:

http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.friendfinder

Well the problem is, it's a scanned image. So it's hard to post parts of it. Besides I wouldn't want to pick pieces I think are important, because someone else might find value in the stuff I missed.

It's a fairly long article that pretty well sums up where things are today, as far as they are reporting to the public anyway.

Great! I see that it's been posted. Off to read it.

Is it kosh to post the 2 photos we haven't seen? xox

It's actually the same picture.. one is just cropped smaller

l_ea6ef52963984125896fe41d8b38dd73.jpg

I was surprised to see MK using the Yoville, app on her new page. If I recall correctly this was supposed to be what caused viruses on several of the family's computers. Think this Yoville is used to communicate with people?

Kayla (this along with her last name will get you what you are looking for) ;)

Excellent sleuthing Jennifer, a few things interest me with this information:
1. seems that MK has free reign over internet activity EVEN after the trouble.

2. I'm somewhat surprised that this little girl continues to have such free access to internet activity considering the possibility that internet activity has been a potential contribution to LB's disappearance (i.e.: contacts made online).

PS - I'm impressed that you can operate an excavator :D

Looks like she's at her Aunts house. One of her status remarks said something to the effect of being there. Mom might not know she's using the computer.

I can run a lot of different heavy equipment.. i can also replace motors in cars, change the oil, replace clutches and brakes.. I'm not much of a girly girl, that's for sure. LOL

I was surprised to see MK using the Yoville, app on her new page. If I recall correctly this was supposed to be what caused viruses on several of the family's computers. Think this Yoville is used to communicate with people?

My step sons used it while they were staying here and it didn't cause any problems with my computers or laptops. I read that KK said that it did on hers.. but I think it was probably something else doing it.

This is horrible to say.. and I might even get yelled at by a mod. But if my 10 year old spelled as badly as MK does.. I would die of shame. Seriously, she is 10 years old. Words like uncle, money, friend, what, again,.. (the list is endless) should be spelled correctly.

Lindsey Baum is an absolute doll. What a beautiful little girl she is!

Does anybody know what those signs are on that second picture? There's some in the glass reflection and there's a bunch of little tiny ones along the bottom. What exactly is that? Something her Aunt is into?

Lindsey Baum is an absolute doll. What a beautiful little girl she is!

Does anybody know what those signs are on that second picture? There's some in the glass reflection and there's a bunch of little tiny ones along the bottom. What exactly is that? Something her Aunt is into?

Astrological signs

I think MK just posted random pictures..

Thanks for the pic Jennifer ;} What a personality she has and look at those eyes! Her smile. She has such snap, and energy. So full of life.

Lindsey, I wish we knew where you are tonight so you could be brought back to your home.

I have also been thinking about the criticism of the slowness of the investigation read in several posts.

Looking in from the outside it might appear that way to us. We are all so focused on her being found and what happened to her and why.

IMO this combined LE agency investigation is working the case the way they believe will result in learning the truth and locating Lindsey. It is being done in a systematic and organized way, based on a FBI profile, going back with re-interviews, maybe looking again at old tips that might reveal something new now when added to what they have learned lately.

Six weeks seems like an eternity to us and it is easy to place blame on LE. I have complete confidence that the combination of LE forces will crack this case. I think every officer is wearing Lindsey's heart on their sleeve.

In the back of my mind I do hope they have at least one investigator who continually looks out of the box, relating things together, placing people with places they could go, etc. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo