WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jennifer! In the SW it talks about DG following MB because he thought MB was going to steal parts from his car for her car. Confused me.

Salem

Yes, that was my understanding too. One of two things there (IMO).. he lied or he doesn't know his cars or colors very well. :)

Salem,

MB has a dark gray four door (late 80s, I think) Nissan that looks nothing like a Del Sol.

Hi I haven't read all the new posts on this thread, but will they be searching this weekend for Lindsey?

Off to bed but see you in the morning. It is going to get down to the mid 30's here in Portland and in SW Wa too. xox

Hi I haven't read all the new posts on this thread, but will they be searching this weekend for Lindsey?

Off to bed but see you in the morning. It is going to get down to the mid 30's here in Portland and in SW Wa too. xox

Yes, there are searches this weekend.

JVK actually posted a picture of MBs car the other day.

IMG00197-20090926-1431.jpg

No offense to MB, but her car doesn't even come close to looking like a Del Sol? A kid his age, a car enthusiast no less, thinks she was going to steal parts from his car? Also the big magnetic missing flyer on the side of her car would be hard to miss, unless it was not there at the time. I'm afraid this guy has a problem with telling the truth, which doesn't bode well.

No offense to MB, but her car doesn't even come close to looking like a Del Sol? A kid his age, a car enthusiast no less, thinks she was going to steal parts from his car? Also the big magnetic missing flyer on the side of her car would be hard to miss, unless it was not there at the time. I'm afraid this guy has a problem with telling the truth, which doesn't bode well.

I wanted to say hi Knox ;} I can't go to sleep LOL, lying there wondering if this was all a surprise to MB or when she learned about the affidavit to the SW information. It would be a horrendous blow to learn all that, a major shock. I did read she still believes Lindsey is alive and will be coming home.

I was also trying to figure out what is going on with first naming him a POI very openly in the press and then late tonight doing a 180 turn saying he is not a POI.

What strategy could that be? It makes them look like they have mud all over their faces, and with all the circumstantial evidence that Cyberspace just detailed, it is a hard to to figure out. Is it that now that Dale realizes LE is on to him, then back off, he will feel safe and make some mistake? That doesn't seem too plausible to me, and am thinking there might be another reason for the change. I don't know. Wish I did. xox

I don't know if this has been discussed...
Myspace..
Alice Walters on Lindsey's friend list... (likely Dale Golder) is set to private...would be interesting to know when that account was opened and if it correalates to date of Lindsey's mood being set to "SCARED..and feels like something bad is going to happen". Last post from this person was June 8.

DISTURBED on Lindsey's friend list actually comes up as her own..a second account. Mood set "adored". Also set to private.
Had they been having online exchanges? Something tells me yes.

Both accounts logged into the day after she went missing on 6/28...assuming LE was on it right away. I wonder if they were able to identify him via this account as well?

I don't think this was a sudden act of kidnap. It was planned. Golder would have been familiar with her from her visits at the Beehive center and her walking by all the time. I think he began obsessing about her much before her disappearance. He set up a myspace acct "Alice Walters" to make contact with her. I wonder what kind of communications/pics? he sent to her? Why did she set up an account called DISTURBED? And why is mood set at "adored" ??? This is all too weird. I doubt she knew he was Alice Walters.. I think he offerred her a ride and she accepted because she knew him from the Beehive and thought he was safe. I believe he headed straight to a remote area with her, raped her, and buried her there.

I don't think this was a sudden act of kidnap. It was planned. Golder would have been familiar with her from her visits at the Beehive center and her walking by all the time. I think he began obsessing about her much before her disappearance. He set up a myspace acct "Alice Walters" to make contact with her. I wonder what kind of communications/pics? he sent to her? Why did she set up an account called DISTURBED? And why is mood set at "adored" ??? This is all too weird. I doubt she knew he was Alice Walters.. I think he offerred her a ride and she accepted because she knew him from the Beehive and thought he was safe. I believe he headed straight to a remote area with her, raped her, and buried her there.

I'm not reading too much into her profile name, it's a band name. A very common one at that. The mood was changed when her family and LE logged into it after her disappearance, as far as I know.

Yeah...I was working my way through that thread too...I just got home from searching a little while ago.

McCleary - and all our other Searchers out there - I just want to say a special Thank You to all of you and let you know our prayers are with you, Lindsey and her family.

May Lindsey come home soon!

Salem

Something tells me she set up the DISTURBED account only for the exchanges with "Alice Walters". Perhaps he admitted he was really a boy and had a crush on her or something to that effect. It will be interesting to find out if and when he deleted DISTURBED from his friend list and his profile pic from Alice Walters profile. (6/28??) You can see that he posted last on June 8th... I bet he posted on DISTURBED's profile.
I am sure that LE can obtain all this info, if they haven't already.

Check it out peeps....u need to think thru before u post. The POI is Dale...not his mom, not others he knows...please refrain from naming them, it's not fair. Do not post their personal info, names, mie (again, for the hundreth time, me kee is broke, the one before z) no mie spaces. People can sleuth it and see for themselves.

What if ure cousin did something like this...next thing u know u're life is upside down cause u happen to be his friend on facebook.

We need to be fair.

If someone isn't mentioned in MAINSTREAM media..do not post their info. U will get timed out for this after this warning.

Something tells me she set up the DISTURBED account only for the exchanges with "Alice Walters". Perhaps he admitted he was really a boy and had a crush on her or something to that effect. It will be interesting to find out if and when he deleted DISTURBED from his friend list and his profile pic from Alice Walters profile. (6/28??) You can see that he posted last on June 8th... I bet he posted on DISTURBED's profile.
I am sure that LE can obtain all this info, if they haven't already.

You're making some very valid points about the Alice Walters MS account. We know he showed *advertiser censored* that night he babysat and attempted to have sex with the twelve year old girl afterwards, pretty classic SO behavior huh? What's to say that he was not trying to groom LB in the same way?

The only doubt I have is LE did not seem to hold back much info in the affidavit. I believe the MS exchanges/accounts were looked at pretty hard and with all the resources LE had. If the AW-MS account was traced back to an IP addy that belonged to DG, wouldn't that have been mentioned in the affidavit as further proof of a connection between he and Lindsey?

On another note, like Kimster, the most shocking revelation in the attempted rape story for me, was the statement made by the Mother!!! WTH?!!! :furious:

I wanted to say hi Knox ;} I can't go to sleep LOL, lying there wondering if this was all a surprise to MB or when she learned about the affidavit to the SW information. It would be a horrendous blow to learn all that, a major shock. I did read she still believes Lindsey is alive and will be coming home.

I was also trying to figure out what is going on with first naming him a POI very openly in the press and then late tonight doing a 180 turn saying he is not a POI.

What strategy could that be? It makes them look like they have mud all over their faces, and with all the circumstantial evidence that Cyberspace just detailed, it is a hard to to figure out. Is it that now that Dale realizes LE is on to him, then back off, he will feel safe and make some mistake? That doesn't seem too plausible to me, and am thinking there might be another reason for the change. I don't know. Wish I did. xox

Scratching my head over that one too Scandi?! I almost wonder if the threat of a lawsuit had anything to do with it? Maybe we need only to look at other cases and how suspects and so-called POI's were looked at and described by LE right up until the minute they were arrested?

I don't know if this has been discussed...
Myspace..
Alice Walters on Lindsey's friend list... (likely Dale Golder) is set to private...would be interesting to know when that account was opened and if it correalates to date of Lindsey's mood being set to "SCARED..and feels like something bad is going to happen". Last post from this person was June 8.

DISTURBED on Lindsey's friend list actually comes up as her own..a second account. Mood set "adored". Also set to private.
Had they been having online exchanges? Something tells me yes.

Both accounts logged into the day after she went missing on 6/28...assuming LE was on it right away. I wonder if they were able to identify him via this account as well?

Also, there's ANOTHER myspace with AW as the name, only it says Grace in the header, and it is the very simple layout, etc. of the AW one linked to LB.

Who knows if it's at all relevant, obviously.

Also, there's ANOTHER myspace with AW as the name, only it says Grace in the header, and it is the very simple layout, etc. of the AW one linked to LB.

Who knows if it's at all relevant, obviously.

and the url of that myspace page is 480197876. Is there any significance in those #'s? You usually get to pick your url, right? We know Dale did. Is this a ssn? Or just random #'s?

and the url of that myspace page is 480197876. Is there any significance in those #'s? You usually get to pick your url, right? We know Dale did. Is this a ssn? Or just random #'s?

Actually, on myspace, it gives you a random url like that. You are given the choice to change it, but until you do, it's a bunch of numbers. That's probably it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties