WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone who quoted the maps I posted will delete their posts then all of my maps will be deleted. I can't delete what is quoted...

I'v been trying to think about the perps possible personality profile and who might match my image. I came across some information on Mayor WB from the year 2000. I'v looked everywhere to see if this story has been posted but didn't find it anywhere. If this is a repeat forgive? After reading this I had some questions and thought it would be good to slueth because I couldn't find where the situation was settled if the Mayor was sued by the Police Chief Jim Reinhold after the mayor fired him. I believe the incident between the two men was in the year 2000. The Mayor had only been serving the citizens for one year when allegations were being swaped bitterly between the two. Up until 1999 Mayor WG had been a teacher for 34yrs. (Is he married?)write there in McCleary. I tried typing the very long link but to no avail. Try this though and I think it will work as it did for me. After a read through knowing what we know about SO's it makes one want to dig deeper into this even though we don't know where the allegations went. This is serious stuff a police chief accussing the mayor of 2 counts of child molestation. If the chief was able to move on in his career in Ruston as chief of police and his lawyer stating mayor made up lies. I'm assuming the mayor may have been teaching when the police chief may have made allegations? I'v shaken my head so much I look like Kathyrn Hepburn! Here you go www.The Free Library.com Once at the site type in these exact words "McCleary mayor dismisses Fire Chief who plans to sue" Click and it will state one entry and then click again. Going for popcorn! Let me know if it doesn't work.

WOW!!! This sure is serious stuff. :eek: Was this completely missed or was it sleuthed early on? TIA

Why? Google Earth is freely available to all.

Because if there is an ounce of truth to what was said on the blogs comments (that have obviously been removed for a reason) I think maybe the only ones who need to know the area at this time are the LE. Not the whole world.

You are free to post any old map you want.. we just ask that you leave the ones with the exact location of "possible evidence" off the forums.

Thank you. :)

Because if there is an ounce of truth to what was said on the blogs comments (that have obviously been removed for a reason) I think maybe the only ones who need to know the area at this time are the LE. Not the whole world.

You are free to post any old map you want.. we just ask that you leave the ones with the exact location of "possible evidence" off the forums.

Thank you. :)

I'm trying to get all of mine down but I can't remove the one's that have been quoted.

I think momtective had to run for a bit. I'm sure she will remove them once she sees this. If it is urgent, you can always ask a mod. :)

I am amazed that a poster has directed us to remove maps when that is the job of a MOD? She directed me to remove the map and it isn't even in my post! I try to oblige and follow the rules, but we don't even know if this was a valid post as that site from wence it came is often known for jokes!

Sorry, but I guess I was a bit offended at the way the poster asked for the maps to be removed. Almost shrill IMO.

I'm trying to get all of mine down but I can't remove the one's that have been quoted.

Thank you. We appreciate it. Maybe we can report the post and have it removed.

Why? Google Earth is freely available to all.

We just need them off for a bit let LE do their job and go check it out before we start getting people out there that could harm this case if anything is out there.
thanks

I am amazed that a poster has directed us to remove maps when that is the job of a MOD? She directed me to remove the map and it isn't even in my post! I try to oblige and follow the rules, but we don't even know if this was a valid post as that site from wence it came is often known for jokes!

I do agree. I have the utmost respect for the search for Lindsey and do wish to jeopardize anything. But if there is a concern, I think it should be directed through a mod. Or at least through a request instead of a command. Not trying to attack any posters, but maybe just something to consider for next time?

Sorry, but I guess I was a bit offended at the way the poster asked for the maps to be removed. Almost shrill IMO.

I didn't direct you I simply asked so that nothing can get in the way of finding Lindsey. We are having some trying days trying to find Lindsey so please acept my Apologies I did not intend for it to sound rude.

I didn't direct you I simply asked so that nothing can get in the way of finding Lindsey. We are having some trying days trying to find Lindsey so please acept my Apologies I did not intend for it to sound rude.

I accept that Onamission. We are a pretty workable group here because everyone who is here appreciates the forum. You just startled me. xox

I'm pretty sure the poster with the request is Amber Dubois's mom. After all she has and is going through, i'm sure she didn't mean it the way it was taken.

I accept that Onamission. We are a pretty workable group here because everyone who is here appreciates the forum. You just startled me. xox

Thank you I have had a real bad 2 weeks with Amber's Birthday coming up in a few days and still not being able to find Lindsey or Amber it gets to a person after awhile thanks for understanding!

I was just wondering if some one has gone through town to see who has cameras. Does the grocery store, banks, cop shop, have cameras, any thing to look at for clues. We know the gas station cameras led now where. Maybe the perp was in side one of these places earlier in the day? Maybe we could see a possible white or silver van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3