WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bingo, maybe..... i'll check with my partner he knows a bit more than I do...having a rough time typing, dog accidently broke my finger since the last post....

DD
I'v got a top notch orthepedic doc in Monroe if you need one. You don't want that break to heal funky. ~<3~

<snipped>
http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/politics/?cat=952

Monday, June 2nd, 2008
Ruston mayor resigns
Posted by Scott Fontaine @ 10:48:37 pm
Ruston Mayor Michael Transue resigned at tonight's Town Council meeting, the Ruston Home blog is reporting.

Ongoing tensions between Transue and the council have boiled for months and apparently ultimately led to his resignation. Transue had a year left on his term.

"Our town government is presently functioning neither cohesively nor in a fashion that benefits the good people of our town," Transue wrote in his resignation letter. "A hostile, rancorus and sometiems ill-manned environment permeates many of our Town Council meetings and study sessions.

"I have worked hard to guide this council and our community and to provide thoughtful insight, but to little avail."

The town's government has undergone much upheaval in recent months.

Transue fired Police Chief Jim Reinhold in January after he disagreed with Reinhold's handling of a high-profile case of alleged electricity theft and the chief's run-in with a Town Council member who requested copies of public records from the case.

Is this the same person we are talking about that mayor WB fired?

<snipped>
http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/politics/2008/04/08/former_ruston_police_chief_sues_town

Tuesday, April 8th, 2008
Former Ruston police chief files claim against town
Posted by Scott Fontaine @ 10:07:23 am
Ruston Home is reporting former police chief Jim Reinhold has filed a claim against the Town of Ruston.

<snipped>
http://rustonhome.blogspot.com/2008/10/council-meeting-notes-oct-20-2008.html

Section 1. The town clerk Treasurer is directed to recall $125,000 in unexpended monies from the surplus property fund and re-appropriate said $125,000 to the claims fund. The mayor of the Town of Ruston is hereby authorized to negotiate and execute on behalf of the Town the final settlement agreement with former chief Reinhold pursuant to the CR2A settlement agreement between the parties and the town clerk treasurer is hereby authorized to make payment in the amount of $125,000 from the town&#8217;s claims fund in satisfaction of said final settlement.

Where did everyone go???
I'm back... This police chief finds himself in battles in both towns!!! What does this settlement mean in relation to the Ruston mayor resigning? Who would have thought that are dedication to Lindsey and her life story would unearth so much disgusting behaviors between adults.

I'm back... This police chief finds himself in battles in both towns!!! What does this settlement mean in relation to the Ruston mayor resigning? Who would have thought that are dedication to Lindsey and her life story would unearth so much disgusting behaviors between adults.

I don't know if any of this means anything. It is so easy to follow one thing and end up somewhere entirely different than where you meant to be in the first place. Can you say information overload??!:crazy:

This may only allude to corruption in the town and that may be why no one seems to want to talk. ~<3~

The last post on page 15 is by momtective, #368, then it suddenly jumps to post #376 on page 16. Where are the 7 missing posts? Help! how can this be? Were they deleted? Thanks, Paulette

I think your right KageyKaren &#8230;

From the very beginning it felt like this case would turn out to be a bigger case than was originally thought. It feels like a lot of secrets, cover-ups & if you tell on me then I will tell on you atmosphere.
It may take someone who has nothing to do with this area or maybe even this state that doesn&#8217;t have anything to hide to finally solve all this.

I'v got a top notch orthepedic doc in Monroe if you need one. You don't want that break to heal funky. ~<3~

Thanks, but it'll be fine....I only have to use it for another 25 years or so...LOL
Besides if it heals funky, it won't be the only funky one I have.....

DD:boohoo:

The last post on page 15 is by momtective, #368, then it suddenly jumps to post #376 on page 16. Where are the 7 missing posts? Help! how can this be? Were they deleted? Thanks, Paulette

post #368 was posted by Knox and posts #369-#375 are still there. Not sure why you aren't seeing them

bingo, maybe..... i'll check with my partner he knows a bit more than I do...having a rough time typing, dog accidently broke my finger since the last post....

DD

<snipped>
http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/politics/2008/04/08/former_ruston_police_chief_sues_town

Tuesday, April 8th, 2008
Former Ruston police chief files claim against town
Posted by Scott Fontaine @ 10:07:23 am
Ruston Home is reporting former police chief Jim Reinhold has filed a claim against the Town of Ruston.

I'm not saying not to sleuth this, but just remember a person is innocent till proven guilty and allegations are easy to come up with and can ruin an otherwise innocent persons life. Sometimes a good defense is a strong offense......
DD

True...But, it's sooo very unprofessional for a Mayor & a Police Chief to sling accustions at each other, that it leaves their behavior open to interpretation IF the truth doesn't come out. AND soon.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...accuses+police+chief&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The Mayor sent the police chief a letter accusing him of pointing a loaded gun at a city employee (among other things). I find it a bit odd that the police chief didn't appeal his firing. He'd rather sue instead. WHAT? Wouldn't an innocent person appeal his firing 1st? If anyone accused me of child- molestation as the Mayor said Reinhold did, I'd be outraged & bring it out in the open & ask for proof.

These are servants of the city. Maybe they were absent during that civics lesson. How can the public have any confidence in city leaders when they behave so badly? So sleazy, in my opinion.

The point is: Who in McCleary is capable of taking Lindsey? Maybe airing everyone's dirty laundry will do the trick.

It's a cookie problem. It says my last visit was 9:52pm. yeaterday

True...But, it's sooo very unprofessional for a Mayor & a Police Chief to sling accustions at each other, that it leaves their behavior open to interpretation IF the truth doesn't come out. AND soon.

The Mayor sent the police chief a letter accusing him of pointing a loaded gun at a city employee (among other things). I find it a bit odd that the police chief didn't appeal his firing. He'd rather sue instead. WHAT? Wouldn't an innocent person appeal his firing 1st? If anyone accused me of child- molestation as the Mayor said Reinhold did, I'd be outraged & bring it out in the open & ask for proof.

These are servants of the city. Maybe they were absent during that civics lesson. How can the public have any confidence in city leaders when they behave so badly? So sleazy, in my opinion.

The point is: Who in McCleary is capable of taking Lindsey? Maybe airing everyone's dirty laundry will do the trick.

Hi Paulette, And I bet everyone in McClary will have their own opinion of what happened which I don't think will reflect the truth as it will be biased in some way. That's the way hamlets work. I know as I lived in Depoe Bay Or for many years :angel: {ETA: That was in my wild days ;}

Personally if the Mayor had a problem with liking little girls I think the FBI would have ferreted that out already. After all Lindsey walked past his house either way, walking down Maple or turning up 6th. He was right there, home from a partee! xox

Great post, Paulette. I agree, but for clarity's sake:

>>>snip

Bentley's letter accuses Reinhold of threatening to implicate a city employee in a crime after the employee told Reinhold he would need a building permit. The reason for the permit wasn't given. Reinhold also threatened to falsely implicate Bentley in a child-molestation case, Bentley wrote.

<<<snip

According to the article, the mayor accused the chief of threatening to falsely implicate the mayor in a child molestation case.

This is vastly different than the chief accusing the mayor of child molestation.
In fact, it sounds like children playing tit-for-tat, instead of trusted authorities who disagree.

Still, it is very disturbing behavior.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...accuses+police+chief&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

So maybe he is sue-happy and doesn't really want to work - although it does sound like he did appeal his firing in Ruston. Who knows - maybe there was a pay off to get him to quietly walk away from McCleary and not stir up anything more with the Mayor.

I have a new thought: LeMay does garbage service for McCleary and uses transfer stations owned by Grays Harbor County. What are pick-up days and which transfer stations are used ? All utilities should get involved in this, including Grays Harbor P.U.D since they all have access roads and private property. Williams gas pipeline runs to Canada, but their line locations are probably secret, and they need roads for access, too. How about contractors for any local projects during that period ?...Just my two cents worth...

So maybe he is sue-happy and doesn't really want to work - although it does sound like he did appeal his firing in Ruston. Who knows - maybe there was a pay off to get him to quietly walk away from McCleary and not stir up anything more with the Mayor.

If it's the same guy - looks like he is a Private Investigator now in Olympia -- and after he was fired in McCleary he posted on the guestbook of the following company that he was looking for employment:

Attachments

• Reinhold.JPG
    Reinhold.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics