WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the same guy - looks like he is a Private Investigator now in Olympia.
Even though this ex LE has resigned and used such a terrible way to get back and one up another civil employee he might just be the one to call to see what his feelings are concerning the crime against Lindsey. All ya can get is big "NO" and that isn't so bad. :)

If it's the same guy - looks like he is a Private Investigator now in Olympia -- and after he was fired in McCleary he posted on the guestbook of the following company that he was looking for employment:

Do you have the date of the quote? I'm wondering if this guy is still a PI or is a former PI. Thanks

Even though this ex LE has resigned and used such a terrible way to get back and one up another civil employee he might just be the one to call to see what his feelings are concerning the crime against Lindsey. All ya can get is big "NO" and that isn't so bad. :)
Yoo-hoo?
a010.gif
Dog Driver?

Do you have the date of the quote? I'm wondering if this guy is still a PI or is a former PI. Thanks

On whitepages under his name, it has the name of his company which you can google also. He lives in Olympia in a log home built in 1997 that looks like it is currently for sale. I also found the name of a woman who might be his spouse (diff. last name) who is/was a council member in Ruston.

:toast: How about a bribe of Kempers Rootbear? Would that work? :laughbounce:

and the bribe is for??????

Never mind I know what the bribe is for.......sorry, but No...I had enough of his shenanigans years ago, besides you have much more experienced, qualified and trained investigators already on the case......As far as that goes, I have as much or maybe even more experience and training as he does.....

DD

I was just backing up anything Coastal was thinking! LMAO! I assumed (and we all know what that means!) Coastal wanted you to do a ringy dingy to JR???? OK I don't have a clue!

I took a little drive today. Just wanted to see if the road I posted about yesterday was the one that leads to the place we saw on the maps that were taken down.....I also wanted to see if the gate was open....It was and there was an unmarked patrol car sitting empty at the gate. I don't know what agency it is from. It may have been a game officers car, but I doubt it as they normally drive trucks. Hopefully there was a couple of detectives checking the tip...

DD

I took a little drive today. Just wanted to see if the road I posted about yesterday was the one that leads to the place we saw on the maps that were taken down.....I also wanted to see if the gate was open....It was and there was an unmarked patrol car sitting empty at the gate. I don't know what agency it is from. It may have been a game officers car, but I doubt it as they normally drive trucks. Hopefully there was a couple of detectives checking the tip...

DD

Thank you DD for checking it out and reporting your finding to us. I'm relieved to know it's at least being checked out.

DD

There were actually several people who checked it out but you are right about that not being a game officers vehicle some of us others saw vehicles there as well.

Since it has been confirmed by 2 members LE was at the location maybe we can post one map of the area?

Since it has been confirmed by 2 members LE was at the location maybe we can post one map of the area?

I'm an idiot with directions and I thought those maps last night were awesome...even I could figure out a little something about the area in question. They were fantastic. Would love to see them again. mho

and the bribe is for??????

Never mind I know what the bribe is for.......sorry, but No...I had enough of his shenanigans years ago, besides you have much more experienced, qualified and trained investigators already on the case......As far as that goes, I have as much or maybe even more experience and training as he does.....

DD
(I was just running with Karen's idea, that you might want to reach out with that broken finger and dial us up some dirt...(wasn't I, Karen?)
I (we) respect your position, and appreciate your reply.

Did anyone notice the house with the pool out that way of the map ?

Thanks for posting that Momtective.

Is that the road to Whites?

Just curious. That road/area has always piqued my interest. No reason why other than it's off the beaten path and easily accessible between Elma and McCleary.

xoxo

As I've told you before <many times> the FBI ARE the lead investigators in this investigation.

All that I can recall from the MANY TIMES you have corrected me or informed me that you were very involved in this case is that you, unlike me, are very aware of what is going on behind the scene and that I should simply accept YOUR word that everything is being handled.

Vague answers for specific questions aren't very helpful when discussing what happened in a crime. However, when you can address some of the questions I continue to ask, it would be kind of you.

NOVICE SEEKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members