WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post to this forum. And, I chose to first post to Lindsey Baum's thread because her story brought me to this website. Lindsey has, somehow, captured my heart and I pray each day that the will find her way home. One way or another...

I wish I had some amazing, new theory on how or why she disappeared. I wish I knew who took this darling, special little girl. But, I don't. I have, however, read every post created on this site regarding Lindsey. And, even when I was not a member, I analyzed the photos others had taken of McCleary, Washington and other related areas. I hoped and prayed for answers then and I continue to do the same today.

I hope to be of help to this site in the future and I hope to contribute as much as I can to Lindsey and her family's cause. I am new to sleuthing, hence why I resisted registering until now, but am dedicated to helping the missing and their families.

Sweet Lindsey, I am here because of you. And, though I have never met you, you're in my heart. Together, I hope and pray that we can bring you home...

Kokopelli: Welcome to Websleuths! And thank you for honoring Lindsey by making your first post a tribute to her! :blowkiss:

they dont lower divers being strapped with tanks for nothing....oh...please...i hope they find something to bring Lindsey home :hug:....
please be there on a good tip!!!!

Thanks Mike

Its scary.....there has been attempts to abduct girls of about the same age four times this school year in the Roosevelt school area in Olympia.....all four times in the same area within a couple of blocks of each other......one of those times was at the back of looking into a girls bedroom at the house of Lindsey's uncle.....is it the same guy who took Lindsey?....coincidence?? not sure... Its scary though....I wonder if its the norm for a perp to keep trying in the same area.....I find it odd......Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater are so close together why does this perp keep trying in the same spot??

any idea's?

Thanks again for all you do Mike :hug:

How scary and looking into the girls bedroom...This guy has to be a local, imo..Maybe he feels comfortable because he lives near by and knows the area real well. Maybe he worked in the area, visited lets say a relative in Lacey worked in Olympia? IDK ....Im sure LE and the parents are a high alert and someone gets his plate number. Thank-goodness these children knew not to go with this creep and ran.

I pray everyday sweet Lindsey comes home safe. :praying:

Kokopelli Welcome to WS! :Banane12:

:Welcome-12-june:

How scary and looking into the girls bedroom...This guy has to be a local, imo..Maybe he feels comfortable because he lives near by and knows the area real well. Maybe he worked in the area, visited lets say a relative in Lacey worked in Olympia? IDK ....Im sure LE and the parents are a high alert and someone gets his plate number. Thank-goodness these children knew not to go with this creep and ran.

I pray everyday sweet Lindsey comes home safe. :praying:

Hi Trigger, Take Note and everyone and a hearty WELCOME to you Kopokelli. Love your NIK!

It is truly scary and I wonder if the Olympia PD have a tag on this guy? I would think the FBI would be looking at these abduction attempts. Hopefully they have him in their sights and just don't have enough for an arrest. That is so blatant if it is the same perp, 3 attempts in such a close area. Amazing.

Thanks jvk, I was just on my way over to post the link. I see you got to it before I did. Lindsey is so precious. I can't believe it has almost been a year.

I came in to post the link as well.....

:hug: where are you Lindsey?

I saw her video on both channel 4 and 7 tonight. It sounds like this Dad (who shot the video) took this to LE shorty after Lindsey disappeared. I wonder why they didn't show it sooner? And I wonder if he took it directly to the media now?

Thank you Jvk for bringing attention to the link. Kind of shows another perspective of what Lindsey was like. I was suprised at the sound of her voice guess I had thought her voice would be a little bit softer. Also noticed she seemed kind of sensitive to touch when the child held her arm. She seems playful, and when she falls she seems to pick her self up not wanting help. "I can get it myself, OK I'm fine " She is a very beautiful , loving but sensitive, young girl. I hope this video can help to trigger some memories and maybe something new will come forth. Thank you again

I must say I was fairly distressed watching the video.

Does LE still believe LB knew her abductor ?.........
If so, maybe a discretely mounted license plate reader could keep track of who passes through McCleary, especially if someone gets off work at 9pm and comes from a 30 minute radius regularly....Just a new thought...It works in Europe along with facial recognition cameras.
http://www.genetec.com/English/Docu...p-license-plate-recognition-spec-sheet-en.pdf
http://www.policeone.com/police-products/traffic-enforcement/license-plate-readers/

I like it! I have not heard of that before - wonder if it is a possibility. Wanna email the GH Sheriffs office with this suggestion?

thanks for the link serendipityseeker!

it said they have 70 searchers this weekend.....:)

Thank you to those that posted the video of Lindsey as well as to the individual who posted the link to the article containing information on the new search that is taking place this weekend in McCleary, WA.

While the video of Lindsey was difficult to get through due to the words she spoke (though they were being spoken in jest at the time), it was positive to be able to give Lindsey her voice -- even if only for a few moments. I hope the video, as distressing as it may be to watch, triggers the mind of someone, somewhere. A little girl cannot just vanish into thin air. There is at least one person who knows where Lindsey is. And, it has been far too long that they have been able to keep quiet.

I hope that the search this weekend brings clues to Lindsey's whereabouts to LE. While I pray that Lindsey is still alive and well, I know, in my heart, that all avenues need to be explored. And, in the end, all that is important is that Lindsey comes home.

Lindsey, where are you, sweetheart? Just know you are never alone and we will find you and bring you home -- we will never give up!

How about a new idea for June 26, 2010 ??
What if the locals get a petition and fundraiser ( that no one can touch ), to change the name of Beerbower Park to " Lindsey Baum Park " ? The money could be used for fencing, lighting, and security. Maybe have a McGruff theme with stations in the park about stranger danger, internet safety, and watching out for each other ?...Hopefully local businesses and the Timberland Library would get involved.
If I was a local it would be an exciting project to accomplish...........

Are any of the core team searching this weekend? Anything you can tell us?

I think the park idea mentioned by SS above is a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member