WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those who have the info from above shares it with the local LE....i pray that local LE and or FBI are aware of this already and have looked into it. Im not judging anyone for their choice of life style either. what did concern me when i read that the couple would prefer their own home because of having a child there....that did perk my interest along with some of the context of the conversations that were going back in forth about needing to full fill her husbands sex needs....along with Lindsey being missing and friends with the couple.....who advertise to invite strangers to their home for a night of sex with mention of a child of their own in their home....has me very concerned about the night Lindsey vanished into thin air :(

I'm not going to quote people or their posts cuz I'm rather confused at this point. :waitasec: I'm way behind and not getting some of this. I don't understand why some people and their "sexual" preferences are related to Lindsey disappearing?

To each his own. If I had a dime for every weirdo I ran into in McCleary, trust me...we would all be millionaires and living on a white sandy beach!

I understand concern....because MM was good friends with MB. But MM, nor her husband, have ever been named POI's in LB's case. I agree with you all....weird Azz stuff. Don't care for it and don't agree with it, but I don't think it has anything to do with LB being missing. Just MHO.

Guess we shall wait and see.

One thing I want to clear up about the bank accounts and MM having access to them. There are 2 bank accounts. One is the one MM set up herself way back when at Timberland Bank....it is strictly for MB and Josh and the family. She is the only signor on the account and it's only for MB and Josh. There has never been more than a couple hundred dollars in that account and all funds have been directed to MB. We have the paperwork to prove it. MM sold tshirts at her dollar store and had some donation jars set out. That's it. And some sweet soul here on WS donated some funds.

The other account is the Sterling Bank Search Fund Account. MB's cousin and KK are the two signors on that account. And again...we have every transaction to prove where those monies have gone. I don't believe there is anything in it at this point.

I personally would never be involved in a situation where I thought funds were being spent wrong. That's not how I roll.

So who took Lindsey? And where is she? And can we find her and bring her home?

Just a quick question...is the area Kyron Horman disappeared from close to the area where Lindsey Baum disappeared?

Let's move on to something else.....Like who took Lindsey? And where is she? And can we find her and bring her home?

DG---Big Rock Candy Mountain(oh, the irony)---It's a big mountain

for me its not their sexual preferences its the advertising that there will be a child in the home the bothers me.... to me that could bring trouble....as in a sexual perp looking for prey.....Lindsey was friends with this couple and could have been exsposed to someone who had alternative motives when answering the advertisement for adult play...

I hope that makes since....I wrote out something else and deleted it....I dont want to come across as snooty.....:)

It's possible that nearly anything would attract a predator, but I don't think it's any more likely that this ad attracted such a person than that an ad looking for housecleaning or window washing would.

So a question for those so concerned.. has anyone called the LE with this new information?

kagey? Serendipity? Anyone?

The welfare of the baby will be looked into by DSHS-CPS if the postings fit their legal requirements of maltreatment. They will forward any findings to LE. If LE had a theory line to supplement the tip line, I would call.

Hello Everybody - Please remember we DO NOT post links to social websites of people that are not parties to the case and NEVER, EVER of Minors!

I'll be around this evening to go through this thread and clean it up. Please do your best to clean it up before I get here!

Thanks,

Salem

There are so many layers to the life and times of Lindsey and who could possibly have done this horrific crime. Within these layers are stories as this one that make it difficult to peel the layers away. The many times I'v been shocked by behaviors within this investigation has not made me numb or dumb. Mystified, YES!

Thank you Serendipity Seeker for having the integrity to follow through with these reported findings. I pray all works out as it should as far as the children are concerned. I also pray for the mother(ex-wife of MD) of the children as this news must be disturbing and shocking to her.

SS and Kagy - I have unapproved several of your posts. However I am a bit intrigued by the possible connection here and I'm going to have admin take a look at this thread.

In the meantime - would one of you or both of you please make a post, with links but no names, that clearly explains how the people in question are related to this case and could possibly be related to Lindsey?

Before this discussion goes any further, I would like to see a clear connection.

Thank you,

Salem

Makes sense and we never did hear back about the results of the Golder search did we? I remember during all of that - I thought for sure he was the guy. And in one of the videos at the Shell, it sure looks like him. One shot without his sweatshirt on, one shot with it on. Did anyone identify that person in the video? I guess we are just grasping at anything we can in hopes of closing this case and bringing Lindsey home or the justice she deserves. It's just so frustrating! Wonder what dg has been up to lately and if he seems nervous?

View attachment 9356
View attachment 9357

I have a question regarding the hat in the photos above. I need to ask if anyone thinks that the hat in the photo (attached below) looks like that one? I am being careful what I post because I don't ever want to point fingers in the wrong direction. I have several reasons I am asking this question, including a court date within a few days after LB went missing, ties to Elma (not necessarily McCleary, will look into that if need be), and got a short haircut shortly after LB went missing.

Attachments

• ms hat.jpg
    ms hat.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 20
I have a question regarding the hat in the photos above. I need to ask if anyone thinks that the hat in the photo (attached below) looks like that one? I am being careful what I post because I don't ever want to point fingers in the wrong direction. I have several reasons I am asking this question, including a court date within a few days after LB went missing, ties to Elma (not necessarily McCleary, will look into that if need be), and got a short haircut shortly after LB went missing.

It could be, but it's not clear enough for me to tell for sure.

The hat in both those photo's also looks eerily like this hat.......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89778

Hope this link works - (if not, check out the first post in the POI - DG thread on page 2 of Lindsey's Forum).

Uggh.
My heart is pounding ... and that hasn't happened for a long, long, time

Still here for you Lindsey ~

The hat in both those photo's also looks eerily like this hat.......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89778

Hope this link works - (if not, check out the first post in the POI - DG thread on page 2 of Lindsey's Forum).

Uggh.
My heart is pounding ... and that hasn't happened for a long, long, time

Still here for you Lindsey ~

ahhh yes, I forgot about that one. I haven't been very active in the LB case for quite some time. Breaks my heart. Thank you for reminding me about that fella's hat. ARGGHHH.

I think these hats could definitely be the same. Are you saying dg got a short haircut after Lindsey went missing and before his court date and he was wearing this hat? I really believe that is him in the Shell station. Does anyone know if he worked there? The person in the video who looks like dg appeared to be working there or doing something there otherwise I would not expect to see him both with and without his sweatshirt. I wonder how long the time was in between shots. Were they two separate visits to the Shell or was it one?

I posted information in it's own thread:

Lindseys Day of Hope and Awareness - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(printable and emailable fliers are available at the links on this thread--please feel free to print and hand out, post at stores or email to friends)

Lindseys Day of Hope and Awareness for the Missing. This day is not only for Lindsey but for other missing persons in Washington State.
We have lots planned to include safety ID kits provided by the Washington State Patrol, we have speakers from local LE, Websleuths (Tricia is making a special trip to join us), Laura Recovery Center, Crimestoppers, Bev Poston from Nancy Moyers search center and a few others. We also have a special guest, Sam Watkins from Texas, doing a concert from 6-8pm. He will be doing songs he has written (he is very active in missing childrens cases) as well as doing Lindseys song.

We are hoping to have food vendors there but haven't had any luck yet.. so we are asking people to bring a pic-nic lunch and join us for the whole day.

If anyone has any questions, wants to volunteer to help or make donations they can contact Sheri at Lindseysdayofhope@yahoo.com

I am so sad I will miss this day! We will be out of town. I really wish I would have remembered to consider this date before I booked our flights quite awhile ago. I will definitely be there in spirit. I really want Lindsey to come home.

I couldn't find a public email address for the mayor of McCleary. So I emailed all of the council members about the renaming idea. This is what I wrote to them:

The disappearance of Lindsey Baum has deeply affected many people. I had first heard about her story the day after she went missing. I scanned the news eagerly for days, hoping that she would be found safe. Those days stretched despairingly into weeks and I was motivated with my own concern to drive hours to assist in an organized search. I met the search team organizers at Beerbower Park.

With heartbreak, we are now coming upon the year anniversary of her disappearance. With that, I would like to formally request that you consider renaming Beerbower Park to that of Lindsey Baum Park, in her honor. Let it be a continual reminder of not only the importance of finding her, but also to dedicate this place where children play and laugh to one so lovely as Lindsey.

I hope that one day her family, friends, and those who have come to love Lindsey will find the answers they seek so desperately as to what happened the evening of June 26, 2009.

Lindsey deserves to be at home with her family, to enjoy time with her friends and the chance to grow up safe and protected. Please honor her name with a place that captures the spirit of gathering, community, love and laughter. Please give her spirit a place to play in the sunlight.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

RoseWhite,
Thank you for doing this! Great letter. I may have missed it, but did you hear anything back?

Interesting catch on the photos. If one or both of them are DG it doesn't mean much. There was already some circumstantial evidence placing him in McCleary anyway. But..... the times that he was in the station could tell us a great deal. I suspect the first time was around 9:00. The second time is the critical one. It would give us a range for him to have driven somewhere.

On the other hand if the times were between 9:30 and 10:00 it would somewhat serve as an alibi. I'm betting that's not the case.

Interesting catch on the photos. If one or both of them are DG it doesn't mean much. There was already some circumstantial evidence placing him in McCleary anyway. But..... the times that he was in the station could tell us a great deal. I suspect the first time was around 9:00. The second time is the critical one. It would give us a range for him to have driven somewhere.

On the other hand if the times were between 9:30 and 10:00 it would somewhat serve as an alibi. I'm betting that's not the case.

Right. And if that were the case then there would be no reason for the other two accountings of his whereabouts during that critical time frame ... first reported to be home passed out, and in another, he was working (which he was not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member