WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HALLELUJAH! :praying: I pray this is a break in Lindsey's case! Please!!!!

PickieChickie, If I remember correctly it was warmer than that. I know Lindsey spent the day swimming. And I remember I mowed my lawn wearing shorts and tank top.
There can be a HUGE difference between the weather in McCleary and the weather in Shelton.

JVK, I agree. I think ball cap guy drives the Honda pickup. Flannel guy is a log or chip truck driver.

Police search for car in case of missing McCleary girl
37763.jpg

By LISA BROOKS - KIRO Radio​
"Authorities are looking for a white Honda Ridgeline in connection with the case of missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum."

"Scott says it took a long time to get this video because the mini-mart went out of business and there have been some legal delays."

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=316767

BBM & snipped:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/92726054.html

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- New surveillance video has surfaced that investigators hope will help in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, who has been missing since last June.

The video is from a Shell gas station in McCleary that shows two people there around the time Lindsey would have been walking back to her home and disappeared.

One segment shows a Honda Ridgeline truck that went through the station twice during that same period.

Investigators would like to talk to the driver, but Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the driver is not considered to be directly connected to the case. They just want to talk to him to see if he witnessed anything that evening that could provide a clue in the case.

A second video shows a man in a brown shirt that is in the gas station with a young kid. Scott says they think it could be who was in the Ridgeline, but can't say for sure since the Ridgeline parked off-camera and there is no footage of anyone exiting or entering the truck to say for sure.

A third video shows a man in a blue plaid shirt with a camouflage baseball hat. Scott again said this man is not believed to be connected to the case either, but police would like to ask if he too saw anything that night, as any little observation could be crucial.

"We've never been able to identify the occupants of that pickup truck or that man in the plaid shirt," Scott said. "So we are asking that if you are the person that owns or was operating that truck or if you are the gentleman in that plaid shirt or you know him... we'd like to speak with him, because we know now they were in the store at that time that Lindsay would have been walking down the street... they may have seen something that is important to us but may have meant absolutely nothing to them at the time."

Investigators have determined neither man is from the area and were likely just passing through.

TakeNote, I miss posting too but I just can't do it. The core team has our own suspicions and we just won't share it outside of ourselves.. I hope people can understand and respect that. We (the core team) continue our searches every weekend even without a search center. We are devoted and will continue until we can't anymore.

As far as what is going on in McCleary.. can't say, LE won't tell us anything. :(

Thank you :hug: thats all i need to know :)

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/92726054.html

*As for why such a long delay in getting these tapes, Scott says they thought they had all the video camera footage from the nearby stores, but there was a language barrier with the owner of the station and the owner was not that familiar with the surveillance software. They didn't even know the video existed until now.*

wow.....because of a language barrier.....this is just now comming to light....

can anyone do some still shots/up close shots off of the video's so we can really get a look at them and the truck......i havent seen to many trucks like that....it will stand out in my mind now.....

i also would love to see the guy face better in the blue plaid shirt.....he looked to have maybe a beard of some sort?....did it look like it to anyone else?

*** i know my mind is wondering in all directions....but the guy in the blue plaid shirt remined me of the police artist pic of the guy they were looking for in olympia.....the one that was peaking in the window ...who is releated to lindsey....that told the dad he worked for the city***

Can anyone do some still shots/up close shots off of the video's so we can really get a look at them and the truck......i havent seen to many trucks like that....it will stand out in my mind now...

truck.jpg

Wow. The information is coming fast and furious. My head is spinning!

O/T....

Happy Birthday Scandi....:HappyBday

And Hi Seriously Searching. I see you down there! So good to see you :)

THANK YOU pickichicki

does anyone know the time of when the white truck drove thru and back?

to the time of when the man/with kid and man in blue plaid shirt enters the store?

i can see the time at the bottom of the video spining....i just cant see it well enough to put that info together

I think either man could be the driver of that truck

Maybe archived ads from local papers can be searched if the original suspect profile said selling a car in a hurry was a possibility??.........

From Any Ridgeline Owners From Washington State? - Page 8 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

03-18-2008, 01:44 PM #71
JoshH385
ROC Rank: Freshman
2006 RTL
White / Beige

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep - White RTL here - Olympia/Lacey area is home, but I'm all up and down W. Washington - Bellingham to Olympia for work and personal business.

07-13-2006, 07:58 PM #27
JoshH385
ROC Rank: Freshman
2006 RTL
White / Beige

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live just outside of Olympia, and bought a White RTL w/moonroof a couple weeks ago.

They say that these guys would have been in the store at the same time L was walking past and that they want to talk to them.

Why aren't they interested in talking to anyone else that was in that store at the time? I see other people in the videos.

Anyone think they DO believe one/both of these guys know *crucial* info and that they are trying to not scare them off by saying it so blatantly?

They say that these guys would have been in the store at the same time L was walking past and that they want to talk to them.

Why aren't they interested in talking to anyone else that was in that store at the time? I see other people in the videos.

Anyone think they DO believe one/both of these guys know *crucial* info and that they are trying to not scare them off by saying it so blatantly?

One of the articles I read stated that it's been determined these men aren't local and might have just been passing through. That makes me think they've identified (and possibly talked to) everyone else in the videos.

Just my opinion obviously.

Police search for car in case of missing McCleary girl
37763.jpg

By LISA BROOKS - KIRO Radio​
"Authorities are looking for a white Honda Ridgeline in connection with the case of missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum."

"Scott says it took a long time to get this video because the mini-mart went out of business and there have been some legal delays."

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=316767

MOO
Sheesh.. talk about bad reporting! The Shell Station where this video was clearly taken from has never been out of business (that was Mikes market). This should not have been the reason for a delay in the police getting this video.
Other reports said it was due to a language barrier with the owner. Where did the reporter of this article come up with this conflicting info?

No wonder there are so many rumors about this case.. even the darn media can't get it right.

Again... MOO

Has anyone spoken to Lindsey's mom since this information was released to the public? I wonder how she is doing. :hug:

Kimster, I've talked to her. She's ok. Thank you for asking. She appreciates it.

The Shell owner may be asian....

Found at www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search................

B-1 #1, INC.
UBI Number 602460639
Category REG
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Active
State Of Incorporation WA
Date of Incorporation 01/06/2005
Expiration Date 01/31/2011
Dissolution Date
Registered Agent Information
Agent Name SHM
Address 140 S 3RD ST