WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone spoken to Lindsey's mom since this information was released to the public? I wonder how she is doing. :hug:

I'm thinking Melissa is just as confused as the rest of us at this point. Just MHO.

ETA....Just talked to her and she doesn't know what is going on. I feel so sorry for her. I hope she gets some answers soon.

Praying hard here....

I'm thinking Melissa is just as confused as the rest of us at this point. Just MHO.

ETA....Just talked to her and she doesn't know what is going on. I feel so sorry for her. I hope she gets some answers soon.

Praying hard here....

Sorry to quote myself here...but yes, she is OK. But definately confused :(

Those funny interviews LE puts out almost like they think the public is dense. The Barney Fife statement that they just found these and the owner had difficulty understanding causing a language barrior seems hooey to me. CARD team has been there since Dec. with starwars parked right behind the station. You think any LE on this case would say that's ok we don't need to see those! Nope, So why are they playing the public with the photos now? Can you imagine had they have shown those 10. months ago. Are they naughty sneaky, or dense?

Those funny interviews LE puts out almost like they think the public is dense. The Barney Fife statement that they just found these and the owner had difficulty understanding causing a language barrior seems hooey to me. CARD team has been there since Dec. with starwars parked right behind the station. You think any LE on this case would say that's ok we don't need to see those! Nope, So why are they playing the public with the photos now? Can you imagine had they have shown those 10. months ago. Are they naughty sneaky, or dense?

With a ongoing investigation such as this, with a missing child involved, i would rather not speculate on why now.

What do they want to know?

Something in the back of the truck. Looks to be a dog kennel maybe?

truck.JPG

Maybe archived ads from local papers can be searched if the original suspect profile said selling a car in a hurry was a possibility??.........

From Any Ridgeline Owners From Washington State? - Page 8 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

03-18-2008, 01:44 PM #71
JoshH385
ROC Rank: Freshman
2006 RTL
White / Beige

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep - White RTL here - Olympia/Lacey area is home, but I'm all up and down W. Washington - Bellingham to Olympia for work and personal business.

07-13-2006, 07:58 PM #27
JoshH385
ROC Rank: Freshman
2006 RTL
White / Beige

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live just outside of Olympia, and bought a White RTL w/moonroof a couple weeks ago.

i look more into this found him and a blog by him....or who i think this is.....he mentions he has a dog

can i put some info on here with out using his name or giving a link to him?.....intersting info on what he does or did for work and what his hobbies are

i have not been able to find a face though

At about 1:20 in the 3rd video, you see the man in the plaid shirt talking to the clerk wearing black pants on the right side of the screen. It looks like he came in, walked over to the clerk, talked to him, and then left. Maybe like he was giving him directions. And this just frustrates me so much if LE really didn't have this video all this time. If they had it the next day and asked the clerk if they remembered what this guy asked about - they probably would have.

I know the two times, since Lindsey disappeared, that I have been in this gas station, there was an Asian clerk. I truly hope a language barrier is not the reason LE didn't have this video. WTH?!

I also hope they identified all the others in the videos and from debit/credit receipts and interviewed them. It's too bad we can't see a license plate. The other man with the boy who came in appeared to pay in cash which is probably why they are having a hard time tracking him down.

i look more into this found him and a blog by him....or who i think this is.....he mentions he has a dog

can i put some info on here with out using his name or giving a link to him?.....intersting info on what he does or did for work and what his hobbies are

i have not been able to find a face though

Great job! I wouldn't see why you can't post it - and we use initials for people all the time.

At frame 10, on the bottom video....the man in the white shirt, walking out with the dog...........That is the man driving the vehicle in question.
Unless LE can tell me they are 100 percent it is not........because i am 99.9 percent he is/.......i can see, the driver of that vehicle, wearing a large white t shirt, such as the man mentioned above.
I would find out, whom that man with the dog is.
If they have not already.
add on...
and if you watch it very closely, it appears someone is in the back, on the drivers side.......perhaps someone that was waiting on him, to come back out with the dog...........not implying anything.
addon..photo

4577467806_b95dcb8ea5_o.jpg

4576852847_908d3fde17_o.jpg

At frame 10, on the bottom video....the man in the white shirt, walking out with the dog...........That is the man driving the vehicle in question.
Unless LE can tell me they are 100 percent it is not........because i am 99.9 percent he is/.......i can see, the driver of that vehicle, wearing a large white t shirt, such as the man mentioned above.
add on...
and if you watch it very closely, it appears someone is in the back, on the drivers side.......perhaps someone that was waiting on him, to come back out with the dog...........not implying anything.

Just thinking out loud here... the white truck enters the gas station from the left side and drives thru the middle pump area and around to the right side of the station (out of sight). We then see it come from the right side (out of sight) thru the pump area closest the front door (where the blue SUV had just been parked). The blue SUV was driven by the lady in tan top. Plaid shirt guy exited the inside of the gas station as the tan top lady was entering. Plaid shirt guy entered the gas station store as large white t-shirt man and dog exited to the left. It seems to me white shirt man parked to the right side of the front doors, so why would he exit to the left? When plaid shirt man entered, it looks like he pets the dog as the white shirt man and dog are exiting. The dog then looks back at him. Was he familiar?

I wish we could see the time on the bottom of the videos. It hard to know the order of events if the videos are pieced together. Let me think some more about this.

There is another guy in the store with a plaid flannel type hooded shirt and white cap. He looks familiar to me - maybe like someone who drives a noisy white car.

Attachments

• plaid hooded white cap.JPG
    plaid hooded white cap.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 27
Just thinking out loud here... the white truck enters the gas station from the left side and drives thru the middle pump area and around to the right side of the station (out of sight). We then see it come from the right side (out of sight) thru the pump area closest the front door (where the blue SUV had just been parked). The blue SUV was driven by the lady in tan top. Plaid shirt guy exited the inside of the gas station as the tan top lady was exiting. Plaid shirt guy entered the gas station store as large white t-shirt man and dog exited to the left. It seems to me white shirt man parked to the right side of the front doors, so why would he exit to the left? When plaid shirt man entered, it looks like he pets the dog as the white shirt man and dog are exiting. The dog then looks back at him. Was he familiar?

I wish we could see the time on the bottom of the videos. It hard to know the order of events if the videos are pieced together. Let me think some more about this.

i need to go for a bit....i will try and be back on later......
i sure wish we had these video's from the start!!!
to me...there seems to be a ton of info to get from them.....

Wondering why plaid shirt man goes in and talks to clerk and then leaves.

What do we know?

He comes from the left side of the screen
Enters store as white t-shirt man and dog are exiting.
Pets dog.
Walks over and talks to clerk.
Exits the store just before tan shirt lady enters.

Just thinking out loud here... the white truck enters the gas station from the left side and drives thru the middle pump area and around to the right side of the station (out of sight). We then see it come from the right side (out of sight) thru the pump area closest the front door (where the blue SUV had just been parked). The blue SUV was driven by the lady in tan top. Plaid shirt guy exited the inside of the gas station as the tan top lady was entering. Plaid shirt guy entered the gas station store as large white t-shirt man and dog exited to the left. It seems to me white shirt man parked to the right side of the front doors, so why would he exit to the left? When plaid shirt man entered, it looks like he pets the dog as the white shirt man and dog are exiting. The dog then looks back at him. Was he familiar?

I am just speculating, but they did not want the public to see all of the video they had, just showed us what they wanted us to see.
and perhaps answer there questions they had about what was released.....the time frame, does at one point seemed to have been altered, for one reason or the other, so that is why its all a blur.
course just speculation on my part.

I am thinking it could be possible that the video showing the white truck entering from the left thru the middle pumps - and then later exiting from the right by the closer pumps could be reversed in order.

If the white truck belongs to the man with white t-shirt and dog, they could have parked on the left side - entered the store, exited the store back to the left where they parked and then as they were leaving the gas station, they backed out and went thru that middle pump area around the back - where something may or may not have occurred - and turned back and left via the closer pumps back out to the road.

See the thing is, when the white truck passed by the closer pumps, the blue suv was gone - and she didn't leave until after:
1st - white t-shirt man and dog exiting
2nd - plaid shirt man entering
3rd - plaid shirt man exiting
4th - tan top lady entering

I know I am probably not making much sense and I have to go to bed, although I wish I could stay up all night trying to figure this all out. God, I hope for some answers soon!

I am thinking it could be possible that the video showing the white truck entering from the left thru the middle pumps - and then later exiting from the right by the closer pumps could be reversed in order.

If the white truck belongs to the man with white t-shirt and dog, they could have parked on the left side - entered the store, exited the store back to the left where they parked and then as they were leaving the gas station, they backed out and went thru that middle pump area around the back - where something may or may not have occurred - and turned back and left via the closer pumps back out to the road.

See the thing is, when the white truck passed by the closer pumps, the blue suv was gone - and she didn't leave until after:
1st - white t-shirt man and dog exiting
2nd - plaid shirt man entering
3rd - plaid shirt man exiting
4th - tan top lady entering

I know I am probably not making much sense and I have to go to bed, although I wish I could stay up all night trying to figure this all out. God, I hope for some answers soon!

goodnite.......they are getting closer!

add on...
addon..photo

4577467806_b95dcb8ea5_o.jpg

included a larger photo of the smaller one at top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld