WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing - I get this feeling deep in my gut for some reason (maybe just because I am tired) - that the white t-shirt guy and plaid shirt guy know each other. What I keep thinking or seeing in my mind is the plaid shirt guy being a decoy or distraction for the other guy. While he went in and talked to the clerk -something could have been taking place outside. Something like - can you help me catch my dog, he got off his leash. I got that idea because when my kids and I were coming home from Ocean Shores, we stopped at this Shell station and got gas and bought some snacks. There was a boy who was trying to catch his dog. The dog kept running away from him and I was so worried the dog was going to run out in the street and get hit. We just bought some potato chips so I gave some to the boy to see if it would help him catch the dog. My son even got out and started running around trying to help him (I made sure to explain to my son why he should not do that). The boy even came to my window as we were getting ready to drive off asking if he could have another chip to try to catch the dog. I thought how trusting he was because he was alone and he didn't know me. I can just see Lindsey doing the same thing.

Do any of the locals on here know who the white-t guy is? It seems LE isn't asking about him, so maybe he is ok.

I will join in with everyone else - after 11 months, the videos were finally viewed? 10 months ago we were all hoping LE went through all the receipts and videos - maybe 101/2 months ago.

We sleuthed so many SO in the beginning that I guess the man in the plain shirt may look somewhat like one of them. How frustrating!

I blow kisses to mom Baum and hope she is weathering this new information :blowkiss: ...shame on LE - I can't believe they were so negligent! :banghead:

One last thing - I get this feeling deep in my gut for some reason (maybe just because I am tired) - that the white t-shirt guy and plaid shirt guy know each other. What I keep thinking or seeing in my mind is the plaid shirt guy being a decoy or distraction for the other guy. While he went in and talked to the clerk -something could have been taking place outside. Something like - can you help me catch my dog, he got off his leash. I got that idea because when my kids and I were coming home from Ocean Shores, we stopped at this Shell station and got gas and bought some snacks. There was a boy who was trying to catch his dog. The dog kept running away from him and I was so worried the dog was going to run out in the street and get hit. We just bought some potato chips so I gave some to the boy to see if it would help him catch the dog. My son even got out and started running around trying to help him (I made sure to explain to my son why he should not do that). The boy even came to my window as we were getting ready to drive off asking if he could have another chip to try to catch the dog. I thought how trusting he was because he was alone and he didn't know me. I can just see Lindsey doing the same thing.

Do any of the locals on here know who the white-t guy is? It seems LE isn't asking about him, so maybe he is ok.
4577979558_41292c11a2_b.jpg

TakeNote, I miss posting too but I just can't do it. The core team has our own suspicions and we just won't share it outside of ourselves.. I hope people can understand and respect that. We (the core team) continue our searches every weekend even without a search center. We are devoted and will continue until we can't anymore.

As far as what is going on in McCleary.. can't say, LE won't tell us anything. :(

Where are you locals? I expected to get up this morning and have lots to read... Are the locals not chiming in now for a reason? Do any of the people on the video look like LR? What kind of car does LR drive?

I wonder what happened with the two supposedly strong suspects or POI's LE mentioned not long ago?
I have a feeling this video will not be the answer. LE may just be putting it out there as they just got it and want to identify everyone in it. But I am not counting on it being the answer, just my opinion. Everyone knows that gas stations and c-stores have cameras these days...and neither of these people look especially out of place, they are simply unidentified, IMO. I may have missed something.

i have just spent quite some time rereading threads.......I just wish there was a simple answer.....

Don`t worry sweet girl you will get justice

Where are you locals? I expected to get up this morning and have lots to read... Are the locals not chiming in now for a reason? Do any of the people on the video look like LR? What kind of car does LR drive?

LR? :waitasec:

Scott says it took a long time to get this video because
the mini-mart went out of business and there have been
some legal delays.

"A Honda Ridgeline vehicle that we've never been able to
identify the occupants of that car," he said.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=316767
(quoting Kiro Radio)

- 'never' seems a bit strong?

Scott says they thought they had all the video camera footage from the
nearby stores, but there was a language barrier with the owner of the
station and the owner was not that familiar with the surveillance software.
They didn't even know the video existed until now.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/92726054.html

I don't understand how the FBI wouldn't have hiked with the video hardware+data & found this earlier.

They usually either make a copy of the data, take the HD, or just hike with all of it.

I'm not sure what to make of either of these reports.

JVK, notice the video is cut and spliced in some areas. I think they've had it awhile and are making excuses as to why they didn't release it earlier.

JVK, notice the video is cut and spliced in some areas. I think they've had it awhile and are making excuses as to why they didn't release it earlier.

I'm almost inclined to think the same. I was just wondering what else we haven't seen.

Looks like a dog event during that period...

http://funbeach.com/events/doggieolympics/

From http://beachpets.com/wrdpr/2009/06/

Doggie Olympic Games: PHOTOS
June 27, 2009 by Posting Puppy
Filed under Announcements, Photos
Comments Off
Congratulations to the Long Beach Merchants and City of Long Beach for another outstanding Doggie Olympic Games!

The Long Beach Peninsula Visitors Bureau maintains a page on the day of fun which describes the events. It’s a good page to bookmark as that’s the first place you’ll find 2010 information.

Maybe registration forms would have useful information....
http://funbeach.com/events/doggieolympics/2010/DoggieOlympicGamesRegistration2010.pdf

I just hope the new activity yields some results. Today would be a good day.

I wonder what happened with the two supposedly strong suspects or POI's LE mentioned not long ago?
I have a feeling this video will not be the answer. LE may just be putting it out there as they just got it and want to identify everyone in it. But I am not counting on it being the answer, just my opinion. Everyone knows that gas stations and c-stores have cameras these days...and neither of these people look especially out of place, they are simply unidentified, IMO. I may have missed something.

I agree.

With these better images I don't believe his hat looks like a lighthouse + sailboat anymore

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. I'm sorta local as I live about 50 miles from McCleary. After looking at the newly released videos, IMO, in regards to the man with the maroon baseball cap and brown shirt, the back of the shirt looks like a satilite dish pointing towards the sky...maybe an alien laying beneath it. And that hat...I don't think it looks like a lighthouse anymore either...does anyone know of a college or sports team with those colors/symbol? I cannot tell what the symbol is on the hat.

the back of the shirt looks like a satilite dish pointing towards the sky...maybe an alien laying beneath it.

ss022.jpg

... Converted to grayscale & inverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members