WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photos Jen they match the pics I took with a friend on Tues. I just didn't have time to post them on here. Currently news crews are in Elma.... I believe info can be found by linking to Gordons Trucking out of Pacific Wa. News crew in McCleary as we speak. Big day for Lindsey. I can here her say, "I will find justice and I hope all of you never forget the lessons my missing has brought to all."

Any new word today? *love* the giant photos on the trucks. Hope they shake up some results!

Tidbits from the presser (be sure and watch Komo 4, King 5 and Kiro 7 for more info)

Reward: upped to $25,000
No "suspects" but plenty of "POIs"
New push next week: FBI and various LE will be out in McCleary talking to people
Semi Trucks: One will remain parked in McCleary for awhile.. the others (I think she said there are 7 total with Lindseys picture) will be spread out over the U.S.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/92465749.html

snipped:
FBI agents, sheriff's deputies and police detectives will be going back and interviewing some of the same people they talked to last month - and some people who've yet to be interviewed.

"We did develop information about people who we now know were in and around McCleary on June 26, 2009, during that time period we're focused on, that we didn't previously know about," says Undersheriff Rick Scott.

Investigators say there are several persons of interest - but no one has surfaced as a suspect.

Nevertheless, Lindsey's mother remains hopeful.

"I would still like everyone who was in the area on June 26th of last year to think back," says Melissa Baum. "I know it's been 10 months and four days, but maybe you don't realize (the importance of) something that you saw or heard."

The new effort is mainly door-to-door interviewing. But if needed, dogs and search teams are standing by - ready to help.

I am frustrated and anxious and had hoped for more answers by now.

I watched King5 news at 5 this evening and was encouraged by the positive tone of the story of renewed efforts to locate Lindsey. It sounded like LE has set a deadline of finding her before the l year anniversary of her disappearance. Wouldn't that be great!! At least they are still keeping her story out there. I feel so sorry for her poor mom.

I'm so thankful for the local search team who have given so much sweat and love to the search. You are angels indeed.

We have the same name baby girl.

Us Lindsa(e)ys need to stick together!

It's time to come home now. I'm praying for you every day. I hope justice comes soon. I miss you and I never even knew you.

I'm so thankful for the local search team who have given so much sweat and love to the search. You are angels indeed.

The handful of us who continue to go out every weekend appreciate this. Thank you :)

The handful of us who continue to go out every weekend appreciate this. Thank you :)

Please don`t stop until she is found, I have been following from the beginning and posted quite often then, my baby is the same age and we too live in a small town, really could almost be sister towns, only here in Canada.

Anyway thank you so much for all you do, all I can do from here is pray and I won`t stop until there is justice for this sweet sweet girl. All of the milestones my daughter has reached this year alone is bittersweet as my mind always flows to Lindsey and what her and her momma are missing......

Please find your way home baby girl.....

Two men sought in search for missing McCleary girl
0503lindsey_baum_men_survei.jpg

McCLEARY, Washington

by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
Posted on May 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Updated today at 2:19 PM​

Grays Harbor County investigators want to speak with two men seen on surveillance video the night a girl vanished in McCleary last June.
CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.king5.com/news/local/Two-men-sought-in-search-for-missing-McCleary-girl-92704724.html

Yes! Never to late! :dance:

Yes! Never to late! :dance:

Hopefully someone will recognize the guy in the green plaid shirt. Not too many people wear a shirt that looks just like it that I've seen! It's good he was wearing something which can make someone recognize him since you can't really see his face.

Ball cap: Light House w/Sailboat?

Flannel seems a bit heavy for the summer? / Compare Clothes?

Ball cap: Light House w/Sailboat?

Flannel seems a bit heavy for the summer? / Compare Clothes?

June 26th was a Friday, correct?

Flannel guy looks like truck driver, logger, or mill worker. He appears to be wearing work boots. Possibly just got off work.

Guy in ball cap looks like tourist or someone passing through town maybe coming back from the beach or had come in from ORV park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay