WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it looks like a satellite pointing towards the sky to the left with an alien laying down below it. and I think i've seen shirts like this before. I don't think it's a satellite co. as mentioned above, rather a silly Area 51 or Roswell shirt. I've been searching the web for similar shirts but haven't had any luck. Anyone else seeing what Im seeing? :waitasec:

Well, since you brought up the alien, I'm gonna toss this info out. It's a long shot, but maybe there was a UFO thing going on around the area. I say that because I found this link:

http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/ufo-sightings-in-the-united-states

This tells about a UFO sighting at Ocean Shores at 9:53pm on June 26, 2009. I'm just wondering if maybe there was a UFO convention or something at the ocean and that's where this guy was headed? A long shot I know. :crazy:

Well, since you brought up the alien, I'm gonna toss this info out. It's a long shot, but maybe there was a UFO thing going on around the area. I say that because I found this link:

http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/ufo-sightings-in-the-united-states

This tells about a UFO sighting at Ocean Shores at 9:53pm on June 26, 2009. I'm just wondering if maybe there was a UFO convention or something at the ocean and that's where this guy was headed? A long shot I know. :crazy:

Now we know how Lindsey just "vanished into thin air".

She was abducted by aliens. :angel:;)

Even if I do not believe LE...Im glad they released the videos.. gets Lindsey back into the news! Im searching tee shirts (area 51) and have emailed my friends who listened to radio talk show Host Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast radio. They solely talk about UFO's etc. I belong to their websites...I'll ask around.

Lindsey we are coming to get you sweetheart and take you home.

I still think it looks like a satellite pointing towards the sky to the left with an alien laying down below it. and I think i've seen shirts like this before. I don't think it's a satellite co. as mentioned above, rather a silly Area 51 or Roswell shirt. I've been searching the web for similar shirts but haven't had any luck. Anyone else seeing what Im seeing? :waitasec:

I see the satellite/radio dish and what looks like the side of a mountain, but I'm not sure what's at the bottom of the graphic. It could be an alien, I guess, but it could be a lot of other things, too.

Sorry if this was posted!

Witnesses sought in Baum case
BY JACOB JONES The Daily World
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 1:18 PM PDT

doc4be05eef2e0b5726197362.jpg

Investigators in the Lindsey Baum case have released surveillance video of three potential witnesses they have not been able to identify for questioning.

Undersheriff Rick Scott released the video Monday after detectives failed to identify the individuals, two men and a boy, videotaped at a Shell Gas Station within sight of where the 11-year-old McCleary girl disappeared last summer.

“We’ve been able to — through conventional means — identify everyone else,” he said, adding, “We’ve tried every other means to locate, to talk to these other folks ... We have no other choice. It’s important to us.”

Video and more at link...
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/05/04/local_news/doc4be05eef2e0b5726197362.txt

From the link I posted last night:

"Based on the preliminary response to the surveillance photos, Scott said he hoped investigators might identify the three people by the end of the day."

That makes me hopeful!

"Based on the preliminary response to the surveillance photos, Scott said he hoped investigators might identify the three people by the end of the day."

That makes me hopeful!

Praying today is Lindseys day........

I AM HOPEFUL TOO!!!!!!
:woohoo:

That makes me hopeful!

Yes!!!! :praying:

I think the shirt is a Big Dog shirt like it was suggested earlier. If you do a search on ebay for the brand name "Big Dog" shirts the dog really looks like it. MOO

I just have a feeling this video is a red herring and will not lead to anything. I think the answers probably lie within the locals already interviwed, personally. ID'ing these people is important, just to put more pieces in place, but I would be surprised if any of them are involved.

I just have a feeling this video is a red herring and will not lead to anything. I think the answers probably lie within the locals already interviwed, personally. ID'ing these people is important, just to put more pieces in place, but I would be surprised if any of them are involved.

Do you get the impression that LE create clouds of smoke every so often - 6 month and 12 month anniversary - and creates the impression they are actually working on the case?

Hopefully these little spurts aren't for show!!!

Do you get the impression that LE create clouds of smoke every so often - 6 month and 12 month anniversary - and creates the impression they are actually working on the case?

Hopefully these little spurts aren't for show!!!

I don't know...I just think this video is getting more attention than maybe it is worth, as people are so desperate for a resolution in this case...in a town any larger, we probably would not be looking at every single person seen in a c-store, but they probably figure they have a chance to at least ID and rule out a few more people...but if these people were not locals, they will never see this clip and be able to call in and clear themselves, so it will leave questions out there for some people...

I wouldn't say red herring -- because LE pretty much says they aren't involved. Loose ends, definitely. The kind of loose ends that have to be cleared up before you can make a case against somebody. Otherwise a defendant could say, "It wasn't me, it's that unknown stranger in a white shirt."

And maybe one of them saw something that will be a small but important piece of information to add to the case.

I have a comment/question?? I agree along with jvk about the men and have a theory on that one. My issue is other people were allowed to be seen by the public on those videos. I'm not sure how the law pertains in a child missing case but if media those people on the video I'm pretty sure (very sure) they must sign off that it is ok. Within an investigation it could cause harm as we have seen with the Golder family towards the other people other than the two. If anyone knows the law that would be interesting. Also many of us have talked with Mike at the shell and he knows everyone local and told me this gruffly! Looking back we can see the shell was more busy than currently reported. Also is anyone hearing the rumblings that some do know those guys?

I don`t think it is a red herring but I would like to know who the other store clerk was that was on the one video near the end, short dark hair, blue shirt and jeans, white ball cap. He is wearing a blue t-shirt in the video then he goes off camera and is back at the end wearing a blue jacket with a plaid hoody.

To me it really does look like DG, I keep watching and re watching these videos hoping that I will notice something in the background. I have noticed in the videos when they are of the outside that there is a white 2 door car parked across the street, it is in the upper right side of the screen. It seems to be a bit long in shape, does anyone know what kind of car that is.

I wish we joe public had the opportunity to view from when they are seen walking towards MKs house, are they seen walking there, how many are seen, so many questions still.

Please let today be Lindseys day.....

I have noticed in the videos when they are of the outside that there is a white 2 door car parked across the street, it is in the upper right side of the screen. It seems to be a bit long in shape, does anyone know what kind of car that is.

Not sure what that is but it's in the Police Station parking lot.

Almost looks like an old corvette.

I guess it could be a police cruiser but it doesn't seem to have the outline of one

Ebay is a good place to look for t shirt graphics...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Big-...QQitemZ130345955197QQptZApparelQ5fMerchandise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400082679819

Maybe the pictures should be sent to embroidery and t-shirt shops to have professional graphic artists give their ideas...The large satellite dish image could be a large telecommunications company since residential dishes are so small.

UM hat...
http://yahoosports.teamfanshop.com/...zlies_Maroon_Triple_Conference_Adjustable_Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand