WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but I"ve never seen a man lie about his age before... or is it just me?

ka3h8w.jpg

Ludington - booking reports from Gray's Harbour County. This guy has a history of failure to register. Holy moly.

IMG%5D

:eek: we are going to get this thread locked down (not a good thing!) if we keep posting full names

and addresses (WS can be sued for that)

Please correct your posts :praying: the mods don't come and look!

Here is the az supreme court link...
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx
but every time I try to do a search it will show results for a fraction of a second and then reload the original search page. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Good Link Molly! He's not listed on there. Neither is his sister. But after having searched that surname...there is a lot of people listed there with that surname. Interesting.

Ludington - Level II RSO - file - includes picture: (Thanks Gibby for this link)

http://ml.waspc.org/offender.aspx?p...ress=16xx+Schmidt+RD&city=Grayland+&zip=98547

Maybe someone from McCleary will recognize him? He is the RSO that got arrested July 1.

He was released from prison on 6/16/09 to an address in Aberdeen.
On 6/26/09 It was reported that he was not where he originally said he'd be. 6/30/09 Warrant was issued for his arrest.
7/1 picked up by police.
7/2 -removed by me because it hasn't been released to the media and although I heard it from a reliable source.. it's not my place to post it here

He was released from prison on 6/16/09 to an address in Aberdeen.
On 6/26/09 It was reported that he was not where he originally said he'd be. 6/30/09 Warrant was issued for his arrest.
7/1 picked up by police.

And history shows he has a habit of doing just that: Failing to register.

What a lovely piece of work..... :mad:

Bless her heart. Little girls and little boys just aren't safe anywhere anymore.

Not out in the world, not in their neighborhood, and some children not even in their own homes.

So many surrounding her that we can see, how many that we don't know about?

I'm sorry Lindsey.

Nope, especially here in WA.

Welcome, JenniferO! I know Monte/GH County well, although live up north now.

Not many people know where Monte is. Can you do me one favor. Please remove my last line in your post that you quoted. I don't know that I should have posted it. I have no sources that I can name publicly to back it up. Thank you

I think I posted the latest picture of him awhile back, I'll go look. His charge was rape of a CHILD in the 3rd degree.

ETA: I've been on this thread all day and haven't checked astrology, but this guy has charges of theft, too...although I don't see a BB link yet.
Too many names swirling around, sorry if I get confused.

A little something I know about a little something: There is a therapy group in Montesano in which sex offenders go to try to "fix" them or "heal" them as part of their "program." I wonder if he was ever involved with that group?

Unfortunately, it isn't uncommon anywhere for SO's not to register. And it's not uncommon for the system not to realize they are off the radar for quite a while.

Is NG going to cover her tonight, or is there BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS about Micheal Jackson that is so much more socially important?

:eek: we are going to get this thread locked down (not a good thing!) if we keep posting full names

and addresses (WS can be sued for that)

Please correct your posts :praying: the mods don't come and look!

Kat's right - let's save the Mods some clean-up.

NMK, would you please go back & edit this post to remove full names? Even though both have been in multiple media articles best to follow the rules all the way around.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

I've done a slight edit on one of my posts that didn't have an address, but an 'almost' location.

kiro just had a snippet about Lindsey.. I can't find anything on their website though.

Says the police are looking into her Myspace closer and forensic analysis on her computer for more clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela